Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Maybe I'm too much of a newbie to ask a favor, but I'm wondering if anyone has screencaps from any previous season where the Bach/Bachetee and F3 smile at each other as the rejected one gets in the limo. I've watched this week's ending a bunch of times and Reid smiles at her. She then smiles and puts her finger over her mouth. His smile is not tiny. It's big and genuine. Has this happened before?

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3577288;
    I read that exact original post...they said they lived on the same street as Reid or were a friend of a friend or relative of Reid and they said Reid told someone you have to watch the last five minutes...there's no way in hell Reid would say that because that would be revealing he was at the FRC and he is not allowed to reveal that to anyone before they air it...so we figured that post was bogus.
    What the person said was that she didn't know Reid, but lived close to Reid's parents and his brother, and stopped by Reid's brother's house, and Reid was there having dinner, getting ready to watch the show. He wouldn't say anything about what was going to happen, but did tell her to watch the last 5 minutes of the finale.

I don't know who "we" is, but I don't think everyone has determined the post to be bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3577851;
    What the person said was that she didn't know Reid, but lived close to Reid's parents and his brother, and stopped by Reid's brother's house, and Reid was there having dinner, getting ready to watch the show. He wouldn't say anything about what was going to happen, but did tell her to watch the last 5 minutes of the finale.

I don't know who "we" is, but I don't think everyone has determined the post to be bogus.
    We can all choose to believe what we wish, but the "insiders" on this board have not supported the idea that this was accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3577925;
    We can all choose to believe what we wish, but the "insiders" on this board have not supported the idea that this was accurate.
    lisamill stated that she doubted it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3577979;
    lisamill stated that she doubted it.
    Yes, she was the insider and yes she definitely doubted its legitimacy.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3577925;
    Im not sure if its legitimate or not. I doubt the have a drink with Reid part before the show. But Reids brothers and his parents live pretty close so it is possible

Have we known that Reid's parents and brother live pretty close to each other? If not, could be the ABC board poster is telling the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3578044;
    Im not sure if its legitimate or not. I doubt the have a drink with Reid part before the show. But Reids brothers and his parents live pretty close so it is possible
    Thanks for clarifying this lisamill36. I will say: 1. From pics it appears Reid is happy whatever happened. 2. IF asked I would assume that Reid would not be aversed to giving the company line of "you have to watch the twist in the last five minutes" So, even if true what does it really tell us?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3578072;
    Have we known that Reid's parents and brother live pretty close to each other? If not, could be the ABC board poster is telling the truth.
    They could be telling the truth or telling partial truth. I do not think it was known where exactly his family actually lived so it could be accurate or it could just be people who live nearby and kind of know where his family member live. Someone on go2realitytv also ran into one of his brothers at a local gym sometime last week or the week before but he didnt say anything about the last 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Newsie;3570450;
    Hi all! This was posted earlier this morning on the abc board and then I posted it in the "final 5 minutes thread" but I think it will get more attention here. What do you think?

Hi guys. I have been a major lurker for awhile now but finally needed to post. I live in the suburbs of Philly around the corner from Reid's parents. My in-laws and another very close friend live next door to Reid's brother, too (also around the corner from me). Though I personally have never met Reid, we have many mutual friends, and one of my friends hung out with him last night before coming over to my house to watch (she went to his brother's house to say hi... he was there eating dinner and ready to watch the show with his family)

According to my friend (they had a glass of wine together he is very happy and looked great. She said he didn't reveal anything, but he told her that she definitely needs to watch the whole season, especially the last 5 minutes of the show.

We're not sure what happened but we are all hoping he does come back and there is a happy ending for Jillian and Reid. (Personally, I think Jillian is an idiot to let him go. They were so great together!)

Hope that little bit of info creates a some hope for all of you Reid fans
    reposting this. this was the post we are talking about...the neighbor of Reid's brother
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!