Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3575291;
    Back to sleuthing. Has it been determined the rose on the rocks is the rose they used in the FRC promo? Sorry, I'm multi tasking today and I didn't see where the rose on the rocks came from.
    Isn't that the only SC we have from the latest previews? We never saw it in any of the other previews to date. Some new SCs will be good. Even if it's just hands, more headless suits walking.

Quote Originally Posted by ag54;3574865;
    Just joining in the snark. Isn't this what this thread is all about? Actually, I'm hoping to read in a couple of pages that my father in law is gay because of his pastel blazer. I'm testing the theory that a supposition can turn into fact by just being posted and repeated.

Pastel blazers are for gay and bi-sexual men. Fact or Supposition?

Discuss....
    Just heard on QVC yesterday (and we know they are totally fashion forward dahling) that the pastels especially the lavender, blues and light greens are going to be the next big thing even for men, so Eddie must be a fashion forward type of guy. JK....had to comment.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by ag54;3574906;
    I looked for pastel, only found seersucker - but I've changed my avatar to reflect my new found identity.

Reid - RUN AWAY!! Get out while the getting is good!!

Please TPTB, don't have Jake as the new Bachelor!! He'll be eaten alive by the "ladies" who come on this show.
    Can you just imagine some of the females they would get for Jake just to throw him for a loop. They'd make panty stuffed in Matt's pocket girl, and Brad's skinny dipper Solisa look like nothing.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3575372;
    Just heard on QVC yesterday (and we know they are totally fashion forward dahling) that the pastels especially the lavender, blues and light greens are going to be the next big thing even for men, so Eddie must be a fashion forward type of guy. JK....had to comment.
    I was just wondering tho if he could possibly be a bit color blind - shirt and jacket didn't go together at all.

LOL - I have a color blind guy - so I remember those days of non-matching/complimentary color choices
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Miami Vice was a gay theme show then...just ahead of it's time

Quote Originally Posted by funnystuff;3574789;
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder....Maybe Jillian lets Reid go just to give him that little kick in the "a$$" that he says he needs. Then, she lets Kip and Ed go at TFRC. The man she sees in 25 years is Reid, because she feels like that's how long it will take him to say the "l" word if she doesn't do something drastic.

Hi, funnystuff - I agree with some of what you've said, but not your interpretation of "The man she sees in 25 years is Reid". I prefer to think she meant she could see herself with him the rest of her life, that he's good for the duration! JMO

I was in Florida the end of May. I could not believe the colours that were out for men. All those pastel colours that you mentioned were everywhere, shirts, shorts, pants, sweaters, golf shirts and T's. I thought it was all beautiful. None of that is seen in my neck of the woods. Chicago is a big fashion city, of course Ed would be a fashion forward guy.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3575332;
    Isn't that the only SC we have from the latest previews? We never saw it in any of the other previews to date. Some new SCs will be good. Even if it's just hands, more headless suits walking.
    thanks seeker I had no idea where it came from and what it meant. Maybe because sometimes I fast foward to catch up on posts.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3575408;
    Hi, funnystuff - I agree with some of what you've said, but not your interpretation of "The man she sees in 25 years is Reid". I prefer to think she meant she could see herself with him the rest of her life, that he's good for the duration! JMO
    I agree with you 100%, halfpintdynamit, it was just my lame attempt at a joke. I'm still cheering for Reid...there's still hope...right??!!

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=funnystuff;3576977;]I agree with you 100%, halfpintdynamit, it was just my lame attempt at a joke. I'm still cheering for Reid...there's still hope...right??!![/QUOTE]

Cross your fingers! Something tells me we're in for a surprise.