Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3575077;
    Has anyone posted this radio interview with Jillian yet? TO many posts to look through in order for me to check. It sounds like I have posted before when she talks about people watching and being surprised by her end choices, but in the end she does have her head on straight and picks the correct person. She knows we all think Ed is a Baboon!
    Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!
    I believe that is an OLDER interview from early on....

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3575099;
    I believe that is an OLDER interview from early on....
    It is. By the way I listened to it again for the fun of it and she totally slips up and says that she picks someone.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3575077;
    Has anyone posted this radio interview with Jillian yet? TO many posts to look through in order for me to check. It sounds like I have posted before when she talks about people watching and being surprised by her end choices, but in the end she does have her head on straight and picks the correct person. She knows we all think Ed is a Baboon!
    Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!
    Sorry! I just thought it intersting that she does admit to picking someone, and not the smuck we think it may be!

[QUOTE=ag54;3574727;]You know what is absolutely hysterical? Posters read a post that says, "Maybe this happened...", then it gets repeated as, "Did this happen? Where did you see it?", then finally posts stated as fact, "I read that this happened" (funny , it was just a couple of pages earlier, and it was unsubstantiated) (where does it factually state that 1. Ed has a girlfriend or 2. the girlfriend was invited to AFTR and declined)

I agree with footballmom - these are people, real people, on this show, and the bashing and unfair characterizations are really cruel. They aren't actors (although some of the editing makes it seem as though they are horrific actors). The bashing is ridiculous! For 1 thing - none of you actually KNOW anything about these people other than what the editors have chosen to show you; for another - the time (what little of it there is) that Jillian has had with these guys is either chopped and diced into drama (thanks to the poster who verbalized the whole Ed & Jillian FS issue of hopping all around the suite in various arrangements of clothing and lighting) or NOT SHOWN.

I also agree with the poster who said that until the mainstream media substantiates the rumors, it is just a bunch of rumor and innuendo and not fact.

None of us truly know where Jillian's heart lies. And, I for one, hope that she is happy with whoever she chose.

Lastly, the emotional investment some are showing as to the fortunes of their "favorites" is pathetic! The show is over, Jillian has made her choice, no amount of name calling is going to change the results. :nono"

Are you talking about me?? I think DH will agree with you since I've spent hours and hours and hours on this board!!

Thanks for your "snarky-ness". I think we all need a good laugh when the endless debate gets heated.

Hope no one gets offended. This should be fun and we shouldn't get stressed out, or lose sleep over this - well, I've done both. I really need to stay away from this board!
    Last edited by SDMOM; 07-15-2009 at 04:07 PM.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3575172;
    Good old Bill Russell and Don Nelson style. Add in a cigar just for Red too because Ed likes to smoke.
    Put a headband on reid, just so they both look dorky

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3575131;
    Listen to the interview, she says (A) we think her head is not on right, but in the end we will see she does have her head on straight. (B)Things are pointing to Ed recently thus we think she is screwed up. ,(C) In the end we will all see she is not as mixed up as she appears right now.
    This interview is OLD as the hills!!

So your logic (if A is to B, and B is to C, then A is to C) does not compute

I am a statistician - so logic comes easy to me (or should I say comes easy to he and I - using Jillian grammar )
    Last edited by ag54; 07-15-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: woops - put my bolds in the wrong place

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3575131;
    Listen to the interview, she says we think her head is not on right, but in the end we will see she does have her head on straight. Things are pointing to Ed recently, thus we think she is screwed up. In the end we will all see she is not as mixed up as she appears right now.
    this was taped early, she could have been referring to Wes.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3574871;
    just wanted to throw in "metrosexual"...
    My husband likes old, tattered, soft, comfy tees and sweats--I call him "hobosexual". Seriously.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Back to sleuthing. Has it been determined the rose on the rocks is the rose they used in the FRC promo? Sorry, I'm multi tasking today and I didn't see where the rose on the rocks came from.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3575278;
    My husband likes old, tattered, soft, comfy tees and sweats--I call him "hobosexual". Seriously.
    KASHA - that is exactly the same here LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON