Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3574905;
    LCD's USUALLY involve a daytime activity - and then in the evening - the b/ette goes to the other's room (or a mutual room/location) and they have dinner and talk - this is the LAST CHANCE to make that final appeal - give those 'special gifts' - many a time to proclaim their true feelings - before the FRC - they are not overnight dates - and we always see the b/ette leave
    Thank you Capegal! I am getting confused this season with all the island and country hopping and additional bachelor/dates. So would the LCD include the guys introduction to her parents and make their impression on her family as well?

FORT Newbie

I haven't commented for a long time, but can't resist this time. I cannot believe how cruel the comments are concerning Ed. What in the world did he do to deserve these putdowns? I have no favorite in this show, but am a little concerned about the blasting going on. Anyway, I think that we will find when Jillian makes her decision that it is the best one for her, and I also think that the comments made about what one of the finalist says to her that bothers her so much is that they are so in love with her and I think that this blows her away and she starts to rethink her decision rather than "Ed or Kipton" telling her some fantastic secret that they have kept hidden. My opinion only with nothing to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3574929;
    Thank you Capegal! I am getting confused this season with all the island and country hopping and additional bachelor/dates. So would the LCD include the guys introduction to her parents and make their impression on her family as well?
    Meet the family are not part of the LCD's - they are held at seperate times - usually - someday they may change that up LOL - but in the past - MTF time is seperate - on home turf - it is usually done at the b/ette's family home
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

I cannot believe how cruel the comments are concerning Ed. What in the world did he do to deserve these putdowns?
    Knobbyknee - He's not Reid!! That's what he did!!

krisking64

Ok guys, I'm finally going to say something here For as much editing and scripting they may or may not do on this show you can not script feelings in someone's eyes. It keeps being said that Ed is acting and that he is not a very good actor but if you go back to HTD's when he returned his eyes tell the truth. At that RC Ed and Michael have LOVE in their eyes. They absolutely were in love with her at that very moment. So if things were staged or edited or whatever it may be there was still love there. In everything we have seen Ed is head over heels in love with Jillian.

Everyone says that in the past the F1 doesn't get this bad of an edit but maybe Ed is the F1 and he is getting the bad edit to throw us off course. IMO that would be a total Fleiss move. They could completely change his edit in the last episode.

As far as Reid staying Hawaii, did anyone ever think they had to keep him there because the FRC was filmed after the season began. If he left before the other guys it wold be a dead give away. Just another way to throw the avid fans of course.

Now on to Kiptyn. The edit on him as been pretty soft IMO until Hawaii. They may be trying to edit him better these last few episodes to line him up to be the next Bachelor. Although, I don't know how he would handle everything considering in his PI he not ready to pop the question. So he goes into next season just so they can date in RL? That seems great but honestly who doesn't want a proposal at the end?

Also, if CH is saying the season is comparable to Trista and Ryan's season then maybe this is a real love? I sure hope so...

P.S. I loved Ed's swim trunks!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ag54;3574990;
    Knobbyknee - He's not Reid!! That's what he did!!
    Ag54, I think I love you.

I'm not even defending Ed. Have no idea if he's a jerk or not, but the more he's bashed to promote the sainthood of another, the more I'm getting on TEAM ED and bringing out my vintage 1968 Boston Celtics basketball shorts in solidarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3575013;

I'm not even defending Ed. Have no idea if he's a jerk or not, but the more he's bashed to promote the sainthood of another, the more I'm getting on TEAM ED and bringing out my vintage 1968 Boston Celtics basketball shorts in solidarity.
    But then you must post a picture with you wearing them, holding a pillow with Ed's face screenprinted onto it ( think "Truman Show"

FORT Newbie

I'm liking the short shorts so I changed my avatar again.

This is my new boyfriend

TEAM SHORT SHORTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie;3575013;

I'm not an Ed fan, but I give points to Ed for wearing those shorts. It was one of the very few times that I really saw Ed as a fun guy, which they really haven't shown that at all.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Newbie

Has anyone posted this radio interview with Jillian yet? TO many posts to look through in order for me to check. It sounds like I have posted before when she talks about people watching and being surprised by her end choices, but in the end she does have her head on straight and picks the correct person. She knows we all think Ed is a Baboon!
    Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!