Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3431833;
    Just saw my first commercial for Jillian's season during tonight Jimmy Kimmel's show. She was doing some funny stuff like the slide that Tom Cruise did in a movie and some funny dancing. They also showed some of the guys - no one that really stood out in looks but one guy had amazing abs. Getting really excited about the new season!!!
    Thanks so much! Jimmy Kimmel...why so late?

eta

Was it a 30 sec commercial or longer?

eta

Oh yeah, what time? Hee. Thanks.
    Last edited by atem; 05-02-2009 at 01:55 AM.

As far as Wes's myspace still being up and running, I'm almost positive he has somebody else taking care of it. As a musician, that's basically part of his job and part of exposure he needs. Lots of artists, no matter how small, have people run their myspaces other than themselves.

Just a thought for those who mentioned his myspace being updated recently.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3431123;
    What's a "story board"?
    It's a panel of drawings that depict a story visually, like a comic book. Productions use them to keep track of the filming across multiple locations & sets. Look here for more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3431677;
    They boarded a 10-hr flight tonight in LA. So where can you wear flip flops 10 hrs from LA. Carib flights east don't leave this time of day, unless I'm mistaken (charter??). Maybe French Polynesia. That would be great to watch.
    They always go charter jet, never airline. (Except for the Paris & Rome seasons, where they flew commercial to & from Europe.) Even the furthest part of the Caribbean is less than eight hours from L.A. Hawaii is less than that. Central America (Costa Rica/Panama) is less than eight. Australia/NZ is a much longer flight. The Bahamas is only about six hours. If 10-hr is certain, then the south/central Pacific or perhaps South America.

(Fiji fits, but is currently undergoing a military coup. So it's out. French Polynesia/Tahiti is a possibility though.)
    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3431813;
    How long would it take to head to Australia?
    Depending on the plane, about 22 hours. Smaller charter jets can fly there, but need even more time, as they must land to refuel multiple times. So that's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Write;3431817;
    The only other thing I can think of is that perhaps they flew to Miami and then on to the Caribbean.
    Going by charter jet, they'll fly direct, not through Miami. (However there are some small Caribbean islands that can't handle jets. Travel to them requires switching to a small propeller plane on a nearby larger island for the last leg. But that's a short flight (such as Nevis via St. Kitts).)

Charter jets are smaller, a bit slower (generally), and shorter range than large commercial airliners. So 10-hrs from L.A. by charter jet may be the same as 8-9 hours by commercial. That they fly direct, on demand, and privately, is their great advantage. (So I'm leaning towards French Polynesia.)
    Last edited by Zinnia; 05-02-2009 at 03:49 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fogey

The charter plane may not be a 747 or jumbo commercial plane. Taking 10hrs on a smaller jet, may be 7-9 hours on a bigger commercial plane.

I vote Tahiti!

I watched Jimmy Kimmel and didn't see the commercial (or missed it). Did anyone else catch it?

Does Mike Fleiss usually go to where the FD/LCD are like with New Zealand or was that due to it being in New Zealand?

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3431938;
    The charter plane may not be a 747 or jumbo commercial plane. Taking 10hrs on a smaller jet, may be 7-9 hours on a bigger commercial plane.
    The plane they were traveling on was a small 747 jet for those curious.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3431833;
    Just saw my first commercial for Jillian's season during tonight Jimmy Kimmel's show. She was doing some funny stuff like the slide that Tom Cruise did in a movie and some funny dancing. They also showed some of the guys - no one that really stood out in looks but one guy had amazing abs. Getting really excited about the new season!!!
    Also similar to Heidi Klum's ad for Guitar Hero.

Thanks for the info Dgfan.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3431956;
    Also similar to Heidi Klum's ad for Guitar Hero.

Thanks for the info Dgfan.
    Too funny. Was that aired in Canada only?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3431950;
    Keeping for info Kasha. Thanks.

eta
    Chris's tweet about the charcoal shirt was due to Jillian telling Chris he couldn't wear a certain tie unless he had a charcoal shirt. So, it was nothing...just a RC.
    Last edited by atem; 05-02-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3431950;
    There is no such thing as a small 747. A 747 holds over 500 people. And they would never charter a plane that size...that's what Obama flies around in with the entire press corp on board.

How many people would they have on the flight?