Page 1 of 211 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

* * *Please Read!* * **

This thread is for discussion of spoilers and screencap analysis ONLY.

If you want to discuss your thoughts and comments in general, or your favorite, or how - in your own perfect world - you'd like this story to end, please find a more appropriate thread to post in so we can keep this thread focused on determining who the winner is.

Please do your part in keeping this thread on topic.

Thanks!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Okay, I think I'm going crazy looking at all these SCs... but can someone tell me where this one is from?

It's definitely from the F3 rose ceremony because of De's dress and her bracelet.

But who is it hugging her?
    From the back it looks like Jason.
    From the side it looks like Jeremy.
    And you can see whoever it is is holding a rose. (Right?)

But none of the guys at the F3 rose ceremony wore a cream jacket/blouse/shirt.

Who is this mystery guy? I've stared at the pictures and can't seem to place it ANYWHERE. (I even endured the pain of rewatching the ceremony and didn't see either of these shots!) The only rose ceremony she's had with the island in the background has been the F3/2 one, right?

I feel like the answer is really obvious and is staring at me in the face but I can't see it. It's driving me nuts! Is it really just Jeremy hugging De goodbye (since he's the only one without his sleeves rolled up?) If so, why is he holding a rose?

I suppose it's not important since we know who the F2 are, but I need to know for my sanity. Anyone? I'm begging here!
    2003-2008.

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I'm a Jay-aholic and I know a DeJay hug and that's DeJay hugging!

Wow. It's interesting looking at her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3102818;
    Okay, I think I'm going crazy looking at all these SCs... but can someone tell me where this one is from?

It's definitely from the F3 rose ceremony because of De's dress and her bracelet.

Who is this mystery guy?
    It is Jason. I agree, the shirt looks odd in the photo, but as I recall, he was the only one to be holding a rose during the hug and it looks like him to me.

FORT Fanatic

From what I can tell - - is this an accurate recap?:

1. The limo that is behind Jesse in the photo as he begins to walk toward D'A w/ CH at his side, is different than the limo that has been lightened to conclude that Jesse was sent home as F2. So, he is not considered F2 any more?

2. D'As hairstyles are distinctively different as are the flowers from pics with pinks and then pics with white. This has been matched to both men kneeling and was concluded that one set of pics is actually staged shots that occurred at a different time - confusing the actual proposal scene. Do you suppose they said, "let's get photos as if you were going to propose" so we can have them ready to publish in the event you do?"

3. "Insider" information that emerged from a closed set of ATFR confirms Jesse as the winner even tho' edits and photos indicate otherwise?

4. Photos of HTD shows a father who is far delighted in grilling these guys. What happened to the calm and more conservative man who we met at B*ad season? Seems as if he is taking this as sport?

5. Recent pick of Jason and D'A in a very intense hug emerged. J had a rose in his hand in that embrace, D was wearing blue. When was this taken? Do you suppose it is a good-bye scene that occurred ATFR and "here take this rose for Ty... I'm not ready for marriage... thanks for everything"?

6. Jeremy returns - clearly in the photos - a knock at the door - - he tells her something. Has it been discussed/determined what dirt he has on what man? Can any one recall in edits if Jason and Jeremy had a lot of time together? Edits suggested the opposite and that Jeremy and Jesse had a lot of time to talk since Jason was in the big house so long and so often alone.

7. Final shot for comment - during MTA, camera's caught Jeremy's face when D' announced that she was engaged - he was clearly disappointed - suggesting that he had dirt on both men and may in fact be finding it hard to believe she 'accepted a proposal any way'. Was that a reaction from a man who was still in love and was hoping for another chance to win her off cameras? Or the reaction of a man who now looks at her as a friend and was truly hoping to protect her from being deceived?

Quote Originally Posted by m445;3102822;
    It is Jason. I agree, the shirt looks odd in the photo, but as I recall, he was the only one to be holding a rose during the hug and it looks like him to me.
    I think it's Jason too, but:

His sleeves aren't rolled up while hugging? Plus, his shirt doesn't look green! I've been going crazy over this.

ETA: I suppose in that second picture his sleeves could be rolled up, just up to his elbow. Yeah. And maybe the color of the cap is just off.

I think I'm overthinking this whole thing, and imagining a fourth guy.

Thanks atem, m445 It must be Jason.
    Last edited by Tickety; 07-04-2008 at 07:54 AM.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3102818;

But who is it hugging her?
    From the back it looks like Jason.
    From the side it looks like Jeremy.
    And you can see whoever it is is holding a rose. (Right?)

But none of the guys at the F3 rose ceremony wore a cream jacket/blouse/shirt.

Who is this mystery guy? I've stared at the pictures and can't seem to place it ANYWHERE. (I even endured the pain of rewatching the ceremony and didn't see either of these shots!) The only rose ceremony she's had with the island in the background has been the F3/2 one, right?

I feel like the answer is really obvious and is staring at me in the face but I can't see it. It's driving me nuts! Is it really just Jeremy hugging De goodbye (since he's the only one without his sleeves rolled up?) If so, why is he holding a rose?

I suppose it's not important since we know who the F2 are, but I need to know for my sanity. Anyone? I'm begging here!

This answers one of my questions from above - clearly it is Jason and he is embracing her - possibly post-saying goodbye to Jeremy. Can anyone in this world explain to me how you can have that kind of contact that clearly drips with "support, safety, trust" and not select the man in the end?

It's Jason. I know their hugs. I wish there was a way to post their hugs from rose ceremonies and they are similar. Also, I think it has to do with your computer with you seeing cream, because it totally looks like Jason's shirt to me.

This answers one of my questions from above - clearly it is Jason and he is embracing her - possibly post-saying goodbye to Jeremy. Can anyone in this world explain to me how you can have that kind of contact that clearly drips with "support, safety, trust" and not select the man in the end?
    Exactly. It was after she got rid of Jeremy. That hug tells it all. There was nothing like that with Jesse. Not even a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by StellaGeorge;3102825;
    Oh... so after Jeremy's been sent packing, then? When/where was this aired? Anyone know? (I just saw the cap from the SC thread.)

Because I rewatched the rose ceremony and at no point do we see a shot of Jason from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3102826;
    It's Jason. I know their hugs. I wish there was a way to post their hugs from rose ceremonies and they are similar. Also, I think it has to do with your computer with you seeing cream, because it totally looks like Jason's shirt to me.
    Yeah, it must be a combination of my computer and my eyes going bad... I've been trying desperately to find solid proof of Jesse going home / Jason winning... squinting at blurry images must be affecting me. Ahhh.

Monday better come fast!
    2003-2008.

Mostly everyone is not watching Monday..because they 'believe' that Jesse is F1. I don't, and I'm not going to believe it until I watch the show Monday. My gut says Jason is F1.