Page 7 of 211 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I saw a post where someone mentioned that De looks surprised and looked at the monitor when someone asked her about a secret date. Where, when and what? I didn't find that anywhere.

Also - the Engagment Party - I hope it's not for the English guy and that blonde ditzo from the Bachelor London Calling.

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by heyyitsmesusan;3103351;
    It looks like she kisses him on the cheek and is pulling away. I just saw a SC of Jesse putting his head on her shoulder looking sad.

-------
    What I see in the sc is Jason walking up with a big smile, DeAnna moving as if to kiss him on the cheek and Jason turning his head so that their lips meet. She quickly pulls back and says "you look great." She never even opens her hands all the way to lay her hands on his back. Then he gets down on one knee and she lets go of his hands.

When Jesse arrives, it looks as if Jesse initiates the hug, the DeAnna kisses him on the cheek, then Jesse kisses her on the shoulder (a very sensual thing to do) and she smiles and hugs him tighter. Her hands are fully open and laying on his back.

Thats what I see after watching it in slow motion several times.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioStarbuck;3103380;
    Another thing I noticed in the limo ride photo of Jesse. You can see his watch down in his shirt cuff. He usually wears his watch on his left arm and this looks like his right arm. The departure ride should show the F2 on the driver's side of the limo, right?
    I think this is right BUT, how do we know that Jesse didn't also sit on the driver's side while on the way to the FRC?
    2003-2008.

Yeah - I noticed her hand closed in a pictures too. Could she be holding something? Maybe it's the necklance that he gave her and she is going to ask him to put it on her!

Quote Originally Posted by OhioStarbuck;3103391;
    I saw a post where someone mentioned that De looks surprised and looked at the monitor when someone asked her about a secret date. Where, when and what? I didn't find that anywhere.
    Yahoo! News Search Results for deanna pappas

That would be during her interview here.

I personally don't think she looks surprised or taken aback at all.

People have been saying that the interviewer asked her about a secret date with Jesse, so she was stunned because she thought they'd been seen on a rendezvous after the show ended (meaning Jesse was F1).

The way I see it, the interviewer phrased the question a bit sloppily and she thought for a while and realized it was a reference to the LCD (which will be shown on Monday). Then she talks about it like normal.
    2003-2008.

This is the SC I'm talking about. She's not even looking at him.

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3103373;
    Watch the scene with Jesse again, earlier this week someone pointed out that Jesse saying "I love you with all of my heart" was dubbed in at that moment. So she could have been smiling because he said, I really liked your family dog for all we know. So who knows her reaction when he actually did say that. In looking back, it's just like in past seasons, the previews look more favorable for the F2 than the F1. Same goes here.

Thank you for your opinion.

I am not convinced at all. There is a big silence when DeAnna hear that and her look on her face says tons. She knows tha she cannot say anything so she makes sure that he reads her eyes. My gosh! Have you seen the sparkles in her eyes with Jason when he said that? I did not see the same at all with Jesse. She has no look plus she look her lips not her face like she wants to give him a message with her eyes

I know. We all see what we want to see but!

Quote Originally Posted by heyyitsmesusan;3103389;
    I agree! And when he says "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you DeAnna, I really do"..OMG I just melted.

With Jesse, when he says "I've never been so sure of anything in my life before, I love you with all my heart" you can tell her face is like "Mhmm. You're sweet, thanks".
    Well IMO either of those statements would make me melt. They are both beautiful.

It's just the reciprocation that Dee gives back after those statements, that is interesting.

I think my biggest question is why kiss the guy that you are rejection twice. this is why I think it was a reshoot or kiss after proposal.Also a clue that it is a reshoot she has liitle emotion with the greeting both Jesse and Jason, everytime she sends a guy home she cannot contain her sadness yet she is smiling?something is so off with this FRC nothing makes sense and niether does the "leaks"

Quote Originally Posted by kaelau;3103382;
    ok...may be a stupid ?, but if it's so easy to photo shop something OUT of a pic, isn't it just as easy to photo shop something IN??
    IE: the 'supposed' ring on her finger when she's standing with Jesse?
    the' image of a flower' in the hug with Jason?
    the 'blur' on her hand, to make us think there is something there?
    That's the whole thing. We're confused because we don't know whether they've just intentionally blurred the area just for us to find, so we think we've found a cover-up... when actually there was nothing there to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelau;3103382;
    AND in reading most interviews, seems she's talking about Jason in present and Jesse in past, then Jesse in present and Jason in past...each interview seems the same, yet different , depending on which one you are reading, or hearing...I'm so confused!!!!
    I know what you mean! Frustrating, huh? I don't read too much into it because of the nature of interviews, especially when mere snippets are taken into a story. For example, DeAnna could have Jason as her F1 and say something like:

"Our last date on the Bahamas was so much fun! We were laughing the whole time. He is a great guy to be around, I'm so lucky to be his future wife. Jesse was a bit tense and didn't fully open up to me, I feel like he is one of those guys who needs more time than what we were given."

And all we could read in the papers would be:

DeAnna Pappas proclaimed that being with Jason "was so much fun", they "were laughing the whole time". In contrast, she said that Jesse "is one of those guys who needs more time" --- which would make us think that he was her F1, since she "talks about" him in the present tense.
    2003-2008.