Page 6 of 211 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3103320;
    Holy sh*t. The blurred finger and rose-shaped spot in the middle of the screen... could we really have had a re-shoot here? She initially accepts Jason, so the "love story" some saw was real -- but then has second thoughts and they re-shoot to have her accept Jesse?

Wow. Any experts want to weigh in?
    I'm no expert, but this was discussed yesterday, and if you look at the next screencap in the sequence, the "rose" changes shape, as it is just a shadow from Jason's chin and there is no blur on De's ring finger.

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

She may have been too selfish to let Jason go home to his son. Jason would be the one who had to explain things (if it doesn't work out) when he gets home. I don't really know how much time she spent with Ty. Maybe not very much so therefore she wouldn't worry too much about upsetting him. A three year old doesn't understand time as we do anyway. He has prob already moved on and he is now saying "DeAnna who?
    The greatest gift is to love and be loved in return

So I had to think things over again and I couldn't sleep well at all last night thinking about this.

First of all, De has said in her interviews that there is a good surprise at the end. The only logical thing that I can think of is that Ty is there and Jason is F1 and Ty gets a rose as well. If she picked Jesse, there wouldn't be a good surprise would there?

Next, if Jesse was F1, imagine how hard De would be crying sending Jason home. In the limo pics where she puts the F2 in the limo, it doesn't look like she's crying, it looks like "OK, get out of here I want to spend time with my F1".

Of course, there is a happy ending. I do not at all see a happy ending with Jesse. She also said that the finale is worth the wait. Why would it be worth the wait for Jesse?! All of these things point me to Jason. There is no way any of this could happen with Jesse. I just don't see it and it would be so awkward.

The kiss she gives Jason at the RC is not a rejection kiss. She also told him he looks great. The kiss she gives Jesse is. It looks like she kisses him on the cheek and is pulling away. I just saw a SC of Jesse putting his head on her shoulder looking sad. I don't know when this is but I saw it a few minutes ago on the SC thread. Also, there is the SC of Jesse in the limo twirling the ring looking ticked. IMO nobody does that before a RC. It very well looks like he got rejected.

But I've been wondering, how come we see Jesse's ring but not Jason's? We've only seen the box but not the actual ring itself?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3103318;
    I agree. Since it take a long time to tape. It is very possible that we see different limo. This is not for me a proof. Nice try
    This is how I could very easily see that scenario playing out.... the limo carrying Deanna and the limo carrying Jesse arrive approximately at the same time. The one that brought Jesse goes back to pick up Jason as the limo driver would be familiar with the logistics of the pick up at that hotel, while the one that brought Deanna waits for Jesse to bring him to the airport.... and the one that brought both Jesse and Jason waits for the happy couple to return.

Two things...

1. I watched the little clips on abc.com and I think that the limo ride with Jesse is definitely flipped. He wears a ring on his right hand and a watch on his left wrist. In the limo where he is holding the ring, it looks like his right hand. It's not. They flipped the photo. I also noticed Jesse's hair. Everyone has a right side and left side of their hairline. Jesse has a specific way that his hair goes. We all do. It's different in the limo picture.

2. When they show a guy knocking on the door at night, it's Jason knocking. I stopped the video and saw a chin come in to the upper left hand corner of the frame. No denying that it was Jason's chin. Dark, dark whiskers. I think that Jason went to Jeremy's room and talked to him. I think that the VO's of Jeremy's voice are during a conversation with Jason or possibly Jesse. I'm not completely certain of that part, but the chin and arm are Jason's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3103352;
    Have you noticed? She has the same look as she did with Jeremy when he said he was already in love with her.

awwwe com' here...

I do not see the same face as she has with Jason PLUS she remind him that he had his hand on her chin!! THAT says tons!!!!

Meaning, I remember EVERYTHING

what do you think?
    Watch the scene with Jesse again, earlier this week someone pointed out that Jesse saying "I love you with all of my heart" was dubbed in at that moment. So she could have been smiling because he said, I really liked your family dog for all we know. So who knows her reaction when he actually did say that. In looking back, it's just like in past seasons, the previews look more favorable for the F2 than the F1. Same goes here.

Another thing I noticed in the limo ride photo of Jesse. You can see his watch down in his shirt cuff. He usually wears his watch on his left arm and this looks like his right arm. The departure ride should show the F2 on the driver's side of the limo, right?

FORT Regular

ok...may be a stupid ?, but if it's so easy to photo shop something OUT of a pic, isn't it just as easy to photo shop something IN??
    IE: the 'supposed' ring on her finger when she's standing with Jesse?
    the' image of a flower' in the hug with Jason?
    the 'blur' on her hand, to make us [I]think[I] there is something there?

all said, I'm a huge DeJay fan...and like so many others just do not see the connection w/ De and Jesse...hoping against hope that it's Jason on Monday...but who knows..
    AND in reading most interviews, seems she's talking about Jason in present and Jesse in past, then Jesse in present and Jason in past...each interview seems the same, yet different , depending on which one you are reading, or hearing...I'm so confused!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3102860;
    Those vents or whatever look goofy in that first cap.
    That's because they have pushed over with Photoshop! Look at the top of the window where it joins at the car, it doesn't align properly. There's no way those vents would be that close to where the back door opens. Sorry if someone already posted this same conclusion.

I just don't understand why people think it's Jesse. IMO many Jesse supporters are on the ABC payroll with accounts on FORT to try and put doubts in our minds. If it was too obvious who the F1 is we wouldn't have so much fun on these threads.. I still think it's Jason. She's said many times she wouldn't keep him away from his son if there was even a slight chance he wasn't F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3103352;
    Have you noticed? She has the same look as she did with Jeremy when he said he was already in love with her.

awwwe com' here...

I do not see the same face as she has with Jason PLUS she remind him that he had his hand on her chin!! THAT says tons!!!!

Meaning, I remember EVERYTHING

what do you think?
    I agree! And when he says "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I love you DeAnna, I really do"..OMG I just melted.

With Jesse, when he says "I've never been so sure of anything in my life before, I love you with all my heart" you can tell her face is like "Mhmm. You're sweet, thanks".