Page 55 of 211 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Fan

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by kaelau;3105830;
    but I really get a different take on the pics in the limo's....to ME Jason seems anxious...he's getting ready to propose to the love of his life....and to ME Jesse seems upset....mad, almost...the expressions , to me, do not match him walking with CH out of the limo...to ME, Jesse seem anxious and nervous when walking with CH...and upset and angry when in the limo...
    funny how everyone believed the SC's till all the 'reliable' sources came out of the woodwork.....don't forget..many 'reliable' sources have said Jason is F1....so which 'reliable' source do we believer???
    I really don't give much credence to information from socalled reliable sources. My analysis is based on my training and education (Fine Arts, Theatre degree) .... I am 100% sure of the accuracy of my reading ... and I know that this will be validated once we see the actual scenes.

FORT Fogey

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3105867;
    First, the shadows. Well, we all know that the order of who came first can be reversed. So I won't dwell on that or what "looks like" or "appears" to be.

I don't think there are cameras everywhere. Look here.

They don't want the couple to feel like they are being taped. They probably just have on camera set up standing there. I say this because of past seasons. In Trista's FRC we can clearly see that she was not surrounded by cameras. If she was, they were a long way off and we couldn't see them from long shots. When Jen won the Bachelor, she asked Andrew to propose to her again because she forgot it (something along those lines) - I remember the FORT recapper commented "Uhhh Jen, it's on video!" And Shayne from last season - when she won she clearly said later on that she forgot all about the cameras (and we can pull up SCs that show there were in fact no cameras ALL AROUND, if they were, they were a long way off from what we could see.)
    One camera????!!! no way!

Cameras have something called a ZOOM.... you don't need to be close by.

There are also things called "BOOMs" .... I think they were used on this set as well with the way some of the shots sweep...

AND there are definitely things called filters and lens that affect colour. You can even have half lenses that filter pink through the top/side/or bottom only of a shot. They use these to add tint to sky scenes only or eliminate sun intensity from sky scenes only but leave the bottom of the pic normal and clear....

Somebody should check for the specific angles and see if they can isolate a specific angle/camera for the pinks....

My guess is that the pink shots only come from the RIGHT angle...on the ground level and not from one of the balconies.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3105764;
    I can't stand Deanna so I don't really care who is F1. But I am inclined to believe Cape's post. I don't really trust the screen caps because it is obvious that there was a whole lot of retakes. This could have included inside limos. I don't think that the shot of Jesse in the limo is of him leaving. I think it is on the way to the rose ceremony.

I actually don't want it to be Jason because I don't like her

I don't put much faith in the "happy" pictures because Bevin and Chelsea both looked very happy. Andy was even wearing Bevin's watch.
    To be honest, I doesn't matter to me who DeAnna chooses because it's not my life. I am more upset about the edit. I feel I was never led to believe by the edit that she chooses Jesse. I FEEL LED ON!! I like Jason a lot but I actually was a Graham fan. She let a lot of great guys go and I started to lose interest after Graham was eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by missomaha73;3105139;
    Okay, so there is a screen shot of Jesse getting out of a limo and walking with Chris Harrison to the FRC.

There is also a screen shot of Deanna closing the door of a limo.

Everyone determined that these are not the same limo. This caused people to think that Jesse IS the final 1 because they assumed he came and left in the same limo.

Then the sleuthing began, and using the screen shot of angry Jesse in the limo with the ring in his hand, the sleuthers determined that this is a different limo than the limo that Jesse showed up in.

If that is the case, then Jesse is F2 because he came in one limo and left in a different limo. The F1 does NOT leave in a limo and certainly would not have the ring with him when he left.

I hope that makes sense.
    The same limo that brings the F2 guy, takes him back. The rejection doesn't take THAT long. Why would they need to change limos? I'm not following your logic here.

FORT Newbie

I'm probably really grasping here, but check this out:

I print screened these images from a video of the finale preview. This is just after the SC of the "blurred ring" we have all been looking at and you can see a bright spot on her ring finger (sorry, i'm too new to post url's so i had to get creative, don't forget the h t t p : / /):

i319 dot photobucket dot com fwdslash albums fwdslash mm466 fwdslash southerngirlie08 fwdslash ring dot jpg

This is, what I believe to be a different angle on the same hug we are seeing in the above SC (this would be before the above). Look at her left hand -- I see something bulging (but blurry) on her ring finger:

(same as above) ring2 dot jpg

This is the same as above but with the colors inverted - there is definite something on her ring finger thar is showing up in a different shade (if you zoom in on her hand, you can really see the shaded pixels):

(same as above) ringinvert dot jpg

Any thoughts?? Am I crazy??
    Last edited by southerngirlie; 07-05-2008 at 12:24 PM. Reason: added comment on first image

Couldn't you just post the link? There are options under your pic to do that.

Probably not one, I agree, but definitely not a big setup.. maybe three to four. I don't see anywhere they can put a big camera. Small cameras I don't think can have as good a resolution as they would like for TV.

Oh please don't make me revisit old FRCs and see how many angles we are shown! As far as I know, the past few only show the FRC from 1-2 angles. Andy/Tessa, Matt/Shayne, Jen/Andrew, Trista/Ryan - I am sure they only had a few angles in those FRCs.
    2003-2008.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3105892;
    Couldn't you just post the link? There are options under your pic to do that.

Trust me, I tried - FORT is telling me I have to be here for a while before I'm allowed to post URL's. SORRY!

I still think it's Jason who is F1.

When DeAnna first arrives and walks to the podium...her hair is behind her ears/back due to the wind etc....Then when Jesse approaches only one half o her hair is over her ears behind her back. When she closes the limo door of F2 still only half of her hair is behind her back. When Jason is there her hair has been pulled onto her chest from BOTH sides and it isn't behind her ears at all. So i wouldn't think when she first arrived she would pull her hair in front of her for Jason and then when Jesse arrives pushed her hair behind her. Confused yet? lol Oh well i tried heheh.

Okay these are southerngirlie's SC's.

This is just after the SC of the "blurred ring" we have all been looking at and you can see a bright spot on her ring finger

This is, what I believe to be a different angle on the same hug we are seeing in the above SC (this would be before the above). Look at her left hand -- I see something bulging (but blurry) on her ring finger:

This is the same as above but with the colors inverted - there is definite something on her ring finger thar is showing up in a different shade (if you zoom in on her hand, you can really see the shaded pixels):
    2003-2008.