Page 52 of 211 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I don't think the screen caps hold much water because of all the moving flowers and possible staged photos. For all we know that shot of Jesse with the ring could have been him riding around after a staged photo. I just don't put much faith in the screen caps this year.

I also don't think they are standing on the grass because if you look in the overhead picture the grass is very high. Who would walk into that mess?

FORT Regular

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3105783;
    looking at the picture talk about an odd couple!!!
    Yeah, they're both short!

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3105793;
    What is the title of that thread....? "I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either."

Trust you on that. Do you have any proof other than your words? To me all this talk is empty. For all I know Fleiss has hacked your accounts and is posting as you I honestly don't mean to be rude. That's how I see it.

Do you have anything in a screencap? I believe all the links in my signature show De & Jason ending up together... whereas we have no screencaps that can as conclusively prove De ended up with Jesse. Sorry.

Please let's agree to disagree, okay?
    That is fine. You know, I really wish I would be proved wrong - I would be thrilled!! But I doubt I will.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3105663;
    Right & what do lawyer's say about evidence, an eyewitness can be the worst type of evidence you can have!

Sometimes all you need is "circumstantial" evidence to make your case!!
    Their pictures are very telling of the emotions they were experiencing. We don't need to identify who came with what limo .... Their expressions tell the story. Jason clearly in shock, and Jesse's showing fear, uncertainty ... concern. Jesse's expression was further shown in the way he greeted DeAnna. His gait was someone who did not know what to expect but he was going anyway .... Instead of going for a kiss, he promptly hugged her and turned his head sideways so DeAnna was forced his plant the kiss on his cheek. Then DeAnna pulled him closer to her to reassure him and, in fact, attempted to get him to face her. Jesse was nervous.

Jason got DeAnna to kiss him back (as shown in the pictures) because of the way he approached her. I felt she perhaps intended to just give him a hug .... Anyway, she very subtly pulled back from that hug.

Also, this particular season has a wonderful love story. If we drop those blinders (biases), we will see the love story. Theirs started from a friendship ... and was awakened in their 1st 1-1 date which, interestingly, showed them dancing to the music of Natasha _ "Soulmate". Listen to the lyrics of the song, it aptly described the attraction they were experiencing.

Soulmate lyrics

Incompatible, it don't matter though
    'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
    Speak out if you do
    You're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
    Is already in my life?
    Right in front of me
    Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
    Who knows how to love you without being told
    Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
    If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
    How do I find the perfect fit
    There's enough for everyone
    But I'm still waiting in line

Most relationships seem so transitory
    They're all good but not the permanent one

I remember Trista and Ryan's 1st date _ they went to a park where they witnessed a wedding ceremony or celebration, and Trista laughingly noted that in her 'diary'.
    Last edited by cherryyou; 07-05-2008 at 01:11 PM.

FORT Regular

Can anyone address this....In the limo it looks as if the ring Jesse has is either a white gold or platinum setting but on the sc that is enlarged to show De's hand, that ring looks like a gold setting. Am I missing something????

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3105793;
    What is the title of that thread....? "I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either."

Trust you on that. Do you have any proof other than your words? To me all this talk is empty. For all I know Fleiss has hacked your accounts and is posting as you I honestly don't mean to be rude. That's how I see it.

Do you have anything in a screencap? I believe all the links in my signature show De & Jason ending up together... whereas we have no screencaps that can as conclusively prove De ended up with Jesse. Sorry.

Please let's agree to disagree, okay?
    Shadows clearly show Jesse is there later.

It looks like DeAnna is stopping Jason as he is dropping to his knees to propose.

It appears that DeAnna is putting her left hand out to accept the ring from Jesse.

Oh and don't forget there are cameras from almost every angle there is, so yes, you can get a good shot of the ring from Jesse's side.

That's just some that I've picked up on.

FORT Fogey

Like my closing line on every post says, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

Last edited by CoolCruiser; 07-05-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3105816;
    Their pictures are very telling of the emotions they were experiencing. We don't need to identify who came with what limo .... Their expressions tell the story. Jason clearly in shock, and Jesse's showing fear, uncertainty ... concern. Jesse's expression was further shown in the way he greeted DeAnna. His gait was someone who did not know what to expect but he was going anyway .... Instead of going for a kiss, he promptly hugged her and turned his head sideways so DeAnna was forced his cheek instead. Then DeAnna pulled him closer to her to reassure him and, in fact, attempted to get him to face her. Jesse was nervous.

Jason got DeAnna to kiss him back (as shown in the pictures) because of the way he approached her. I felt she perhaps intended to just give him a hug .... Anyway, she very subtly pulled back from that hug.

See I have no idea how anyone can see Dee pulling away from Jason in that shot!

To each his own I guess!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3105816;
    Their pictures are very telling of the emotions they were experiencing. We don't need to identify who came with what limo .... Their expressions tell the story. Jason clearly in shock, and Jesse's showing fear, uncertainty ... concern. Jesse's expression was further shown in the way he greeted DeAnna. His gait was someone who did not know what to expect but he was going anyway .... Instead of going for a kiss, he promptly hugged her and turned his head sideways so DeAnna was forced his cheek instead. Then DeAnna pulled him closer to her to reassure him and, in fact, attempted to get him to face her. Jesse was nervous.

but I really get a different take on the pics in the limo's....to ME Jason seems anxious...he's getting ready to propose to the love of his life....and to ME Jesse seems upset....mad, almost...the expressions , to me, do not match him walking with CH out of the limo...to ME, Jesse seem anxious and nervous when walking with CH...and upset and angry when in the limo...
    funny how everyone believed the SC's till all the 'reliable' sources came out of the woodwork.....don't forget..many 'reliable' sources have said Jason is F1....so which 'reliable' source do we believer???

lsh
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3105799;
    Some that had bought tickets and aren't actors made it in.
    You've got to be kidding me ... now people are saying they bought tickets to get in? OK then, let's see a scan of the ticket or a receipt! Also, if someone was paid to go, let's see a paycheck with your name covered ...