Page 205 of 211 FirstFirst ... 105155195196197198199200201202203204205206207208209210211 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2101

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by xyandme;3112887;
    I think Chris was shocked she announced it then, not shocked that she was engaged.
    And just think - they could have edited that out too
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3112861;
    Man if you are not on this board 24/7 you can really miss out on a lot that is uncovered! I wish we had a thread simply covering the leaks and confirmed statements and general state of the state. One that didn't have the comments of surprised posters... It is really hard to go back and find out the latest info...

And I don't mean a one-sided post which is laden with sarcasm in which no one can add comments ... I would like to see the facts laid out without bias... AARG!!
    Although I have just registered, I have still read many of the post in the past, including the more recent post....and I have seen nothing to prove without a doubt, that she chooses Jesse (maybe 75% chance, however there seems to certainly be a 25% chance that a different senario unfolds, esp on that is not in the normal set of choices, as I know everthing has been analysized twice over).

I was just my thought that things do not seem to add up.

FORT Regular

Man if you are not on this board 24/7 you can really miss out on a lot that is uncovered! I wish we had a thread simply covering the leaks and confirmed statements and general state of the state. One that didn't have the comments of surprised posters... It is really hard to go back and find out the latest info...

And I don't mean a one-sided post which is laden with sarcasm in which no one can add comments ... I would like to see the facts laid out without bias... AARG!!
    I agree! This does not seem fair at all! I am sad that it is allowed. I guess if those are the rules. And on to my real question:

Chris Harrison says this is the best proposal ever and he has never seen DeAnna happier. I know he is paid by the show, but he is not great about always hiding his emotions...and he almost seems to be DeAnna's protector over the course of the other season...as well as this one. So...my SC question is...he is walking DeAnna in for FRC with a HUGE grin and Jesse in with a VERY grim face and we don't even see him walking Jason in. So...why the grim face if he is seeing DeAnna so happy? And why don't we see him with Jason??

And...he seems pretty certain of a wedding within a year... I'm not sure Jesse is even sure about that!! He still seemed pretty freaked out about the marriage thing on FD. I'm not saying he wouldn't propose...but not sure about wanting to get married that fast!

Quote Originally Posted by EinsteinX4;3112709;
    I just read the interview on people's website The Bachelorette Finale: Who Will Deanna Pick from a link here that I can't find now. Anyway, I personally find it very revealing. She refers to whoever she picked and uses terms like "my guy" and "hanging out". To me, this says Jesse.

I get the feeling he's totally "rad", you know what I'm sayin dude?

She also said she wasn't sure if Jason has fully healed (I'm paraphrasing here) and able to open up completely since his ex left. I didn't get that impression with him, so I guess lots goes on we never see. Cause I sure didn't see the Jesse match coming.
    Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time picturing DeAnna as a "rad" type dude's chick. (Or whatever phrasing a rad dude would use!)

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopePhoenix;3112844;
    So now a nice, successful and athletic guy who created a charitable foundation to help children is nothing more than a "doped up snowboarder"? Nice.....

I would be embarrassed to type something like this, especially the implication that he's on drugs. I understand bitterness but that's just sad.
    ok, just to clarify, and i sincerely apologize for offending anyone. but i was not implying drugs when i said doped up snowboarder. i was meaning in the way kids nowadays say things are dope, as in cool, rad, etc..........i was not implying in any way fashion or form that i thought jesse did drugs. i believe his career and charitable contributions and work are awesome especially at the age of 26. so again, i apoligize.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Regular

Several people on FORT have sources that were at the ATFR that say she chose Jesse. These posters are all long time FORTers and claim to have heard about this separately. The beginning of the "I guess a paid audience isn't the answer" thread they have some of the explanation from Cape. I guess she is a die hard Jason fan, but several independent sources told her that Jesse is F1.

On the other hand, there was some very good sleuthing done in the days after the last episode that had clues that pointed to Jason as F1. Here are some of those clues:

1. Looks like Jesse in rejection limo
    2. Jesse is in two limos. We see him getting out of one limo with CH and then we see the shot of him with the ring inside a limo. The back window of this limo is different from the limo he got of in the shot with CH.
    3. Jesse looks sad and dejected while twirling the ring in the limo. Who would do that before a proposal?
    4. Deanna kisses Jason on the lips and Jesse on the cheek at FRC.
    5. Deanna's hair is more wind blown when she sees Jason but is nicely fixed and when greeting Jesse. Her hair also looks neater when she is putting F2 in rejection limo. This would signify that Jason came later and that she put Jesse in the limo.
    6. Some believe that the picture of Jason and Deanna kissing is after the proposal and TPTB photoshopped out the engagement ring and the rose on Jason's lapel.
    7. Jason's clothes match Deanna's dress. (I'm not sold on this theory, but it is out there)

Okay, these are the ones I remember. Hope this helps to synthesize things. Others can add on....

FORT Fanatic

Maybe she doesn't accept the marriage proposal, but agrees to keep seeing F1, and CH is shocked because they are now engaged?

Side note, I can't believe she chooses Jesse... I was on vacation the last week and came back this morning to see all the news...
    as far as Jesse writing a "romantic" proposal... maybe his promoters did it for him

FORT Newbie

Hi all,

Ck out youtube bachlorette 4 frc. It is quite revealing in slo mo. I dont think Jason saw it coming. He drops his head and just sinks to his knees. Then when you see De welcoming Jesse. She grabs on to him. That told me all I didnt want to know...

I hope they are happy and have a long life together.

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3112768;
    Do you really think Jesse knows anything about proposal/ring etiquette?

He could have given it to her on the ring finger of a Zero Glove.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3112719;
    that is absolutely horrible to do that to someone. now if i understand, babyface is one of brad's friends, right........did jeremy go to brads to try and understand more about de after he was sent home.........how does babyface know this.........sorry, but i just skipped right to the last pages in posts since i have been out for a while so i know i have missed alot
    As I understand it, Babyface went to college with Jeremy and they have been in touch and seen each other since the show.