Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3112800;
    maybe because it's most stupidest proposal ever seen..........something like....

deanna, my dudette, i have so like totally loved you since i found out you were so rad. i so cant like totally believe that you have fallen for me, this doped up snowboarder who came here for money.........etc............. you get the picture...........

Jesse: Woah!!! D, like, this is totally, like rad dude. D, seriously, the way I love you, it is like, totally ridiculous. Like, WOAH!, dude, will you, like, marry me, I swear, it will be, like awesome man. We, can, like, have kids, so I can, like play catch, and shred and yeah totally cool.?

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

maybe because it's most stupidest proposal ever seen..........something like....

deanna, my dudette, i have so like totally loved you since i found out you were so rad. i so cant like totally believe that you have fallen for me, this doped up snowboarder who came here for money.........etc............. you get the picture...........

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3112822;

Jesse: Woah!!! D, like, this is totally, like rad dude. D, seriously, the way I love you, it is like, totally ridiculous. Like, WOAH!, dude, will you, like, marry me, I swear, it will be, like awesome man. We, can, like, have kids, so I can, like play catch, and shred and yeah totally cool.?
    HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3112822;

Like that is like totally funny dude!

Just wanted to repost to get your opinions:

ABC is okay with showing a bit of Deanna's reaction when Jesse proposes, specifically the one where she's biting her lip. Does she look happy, excited? None of the above...and although its a short sc, you would be able to tell if she was, and you can't.

NOW, with Jason, De has her back to the camera, you can't see how she's reacting at all. WHY WOULD ABC HIDE THAT?!

too funny!

FORT Regular

I'm sorta a Jesse fan although I think Jason is a great guy. I just always thought from early on that Jesse and Deanna were a good fit (regardless of what she said her type was, I think she goes more for the Jesse-type). Anyways, my point, I was resigned to the fact that she picked Jason after last week's show and the screencap analysis that all the sleuthers, myself included, conducted. I was happy for her. Jason is totally a great guy. I was skeptical that she could really fall for a guy like Jason who was so over the moon for her from early on, but I was happy that she did fall for him and what not.

And then, the "insider info" gets thrown in there. At first I was happy. It made the boards a little more fun to hang out on because it threw a curve ball and we started re-sleuthing, but now it is going to be such a let down for me if she does choose Jason. Ugh. I was so happy for her and Jason last week, and now if the spoilers are wrong I won't enjoy the show as much as I would have if I would have never known. Oh well. I guess that is why I shouldn't read the boards, but it is just too much fun to speculate.

Just doesn't know anymore HopePhoenix's Avatar

So now a nice, successful and athletic guy who created a charitable foundation to help children is nothing more than a "doped up snowboarder"? Nice.....

I would be embarrassed to type something like this, especially the implication that he's on drugs. I understand bitterness but that's just sad.

i am taking all of these leaks with a grain of salt
    i will believe it when i see it
    what i have seen so far is a growing love story between jason and deanna - i see amazing chemistry - that is what fleiss has made me believe in b/c he's shown it to me (whether it's a farce or not remains to be seen)
    i also see caps of a) jesse fidgeting with a ring in the limo, looking disappointed, and b) jesse with what seems to be tears running down his cheeks at some point in the finale
    all that i've seen so far leads me to believe nothing other than that jason is F1
    as far as all these leaks go, i will have to see it to believe it
    maybe b/c i want to believe it's jason, and won't accept otherwise unless i see it...

JMO
    "you just got punked"

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3112834;
    Just wanted to repost to get your opinions:

ABC is okay with showing a bit of Deanna's reaction when Jesse proposes, specifically the one where she's biting her lip. Does she look happy, excited? None of the above...and although its a short sc, you would be able to tell if she was, and you can't.

NOW, with Jason, De has her back to the camera, you can't see how she's reacting at all. WHY WOULD ABC HIDE THAT?!
    maybe because there was no way to edit out the big ol' grin on her face when she says "yes!"
    (i can dream, can't i?)
    "you just got punked"