Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by EinsteinX4;3112771;
    I've mentioned this on mulitple posts and no one has replied with a theory that I saw. I would think that's the only thing going in Jason's favor right now is that we haven't seen his ring. Maybe the sc with him and the ring were too revealing as to what happened...
    There's a new preiview on the ABC home thread and on tv about an hour ago that shows both rings, well, they look different to me anyway One you just see the ring but it looks different than the one we see Jesse holding, so I'm assuming it's Jason's.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Regular

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Chris Harrison says this is the best proposal ever and he has never seen DeAnna happier. I know he is paid by the show, but he is not great about always hiding his emotions...and he almost seems to be DeAnna's protector over the course of the other season...as well as this one. So...my SC question is...he is walking DeAnna in for FRC with a HUGE grin and Jesse in with a VERY grim face and we don't even see him walking Jason in. So...why the grim face if he is seeing DeAnna so happy? And why don't we see him with Jason??

ETA: And...he seems pretty certain of a wedding within a year... I'm not sure Jesse is even sure about that!! He still seemed pretty freaked out about the marriage thing on FD. I'm not saying he wouldn't propose...but not sure about wanting to get married that fast!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3112780;
    That's what confuses me even more, because Chris says that the proposal is the most romantic he has ever seen...
    Well all I know is Jason seems more traditionally romantic but Jesse is so sweet and romantic in his own way....

FORT Newbie

HA! I like Chris Harrison but when he says stuff like that and then we see something different, I get really annoyed. She isn't wearing the ring yet because "we would recognize it." That could go either way. If it's Jesse's ring, we know the outcome. If it's a ring we haven't seen, then we know it's Jason. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!

That's what confuses me even more, because Chris says that the proposal is the most romantic he has ever seen...
    chris always says that no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by EinsteinX4;3112771;
    I've mentioned this on mulitple posts and no one has replied with a theory that I saw. I would think that's the only thing going in Jason's favor right now is that we haven't seen his ring. Maybe the sc with him and the ring were too revealing as to what happened...
    Deanna hasn't worn a ring so its not as if we would know who's she engaged to if they did show both rings.

I'm just wondering, why? Why no sc's of Jason's ring and 3 of Jesse's?

AND (and to me, this is a BIG "AND") ABC is okay with showing a bit of Deanna's reaction when Jesse proposes, specifically the one where she's biting her lip. Does she look happy, excited? None of the above...and although its a short sc, you would be able to tell if she was, and you can't.

NOW, with Jason, De has her back to the camera, you can't see how she's reacting at all. WHY WOULD ABC HIDE THAT?!

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

maybe because it's most stupidest proposal ever seen..........something like....

deanna, my dudette, i have so like totally loved you since i found out you were so rad. i so cant like totally believe that you have fallen for me, this doped up snowboarder who came here for money.........etc............. you get the picture...........
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Ya, but he thought the "monkey" one was too so we can't really go by what he says.......
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

well, i know CH exaggerates for ratings, but if it is the most romantic ever (at least in a Fairytale romantic way) then it would have to be Jason. Can't imagine Jesse promising to take care of her forever and looking forward to growing old with her.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3112800;
    maybe because it's most stupidest proposal ever seen..........something like....

deanna, my dudette, i have so like totally loved you since i found out you were so rad. i so cant like totally believe that you have fallen for me, this doped up snowboarder who came here for money.........etc............. you get the picture...........
    good one mommadeb