Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3112736;
    hi all -

haven't posted in a while, i've mostly been lurking this season
    however, i noticed in one of the screencap threads (#211) that i wanted to share, and might give hope to some jason fans
    at the very bottom of the caps posted in #211, there are pictures of a upset- or confused-looking jesse holding what seems to be a diamond engagement ring - now, i know that when jesse proposes to deanna, the ring is presented in its blue box, not by itself
    so why would jesse be holding the ring in the limo, not looking at it in its box? was it because it was rejected?
    i simply cannot see him taking the ring out on the way to the FRC (at the risk of dropping it, etc.) to look at it - (maybe in the box, but not out of the box) - it seems more logical to me that he looks at the ring after the rejection, pondering his rejection, possibly thinking "this sucks" (or whatever)
    after careful observation, this ring does not look like one of the ones he wears - seems too shiny

thoughts?? (sorry if this has been mentioned before)
    That and the picture of D and Jason kissing, (doesn't look like a rejection kiss to me) are the main two things that are giving me hope!

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3112731;
    I went an read the article - this is her direct quote: "He built a wall around him after Tys mom left and Im not sure that is truly gone. Link to article is in the media thread.
    Because she is SO over Graham and Brad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me;3112718;
    Excuses, excuses ... Jason has been absolutely honest throughout this show - if he didn't feel he was ready to love again, he would NOT have told her : I love you DeAnna, I really do, especially with sooooooooo much emotion in his voice.
    That healing stuff is a bunch of hogwash. Jason actually thanked her for bringing out in him that he could love again. This is a lame excuse and I don't think many of us are buying.

FORT Regular

What a great idea! I bet it airs the following day there though...
    Quote Originally Posted by xyandme;3112752;
    My brother lives in Germany and it's already "tonight" there. Any chance that the Europeans see the show before us and can fill us in NOW????

Quote Originally Posted by giggletink17;3112736;
    hi all -

haven't posted in a while, i've mostly been lurking this season
    however, i noticed in one of the screencap threads (#211) that i wanted to share, and might give hope to some jason fans
    at the very bottom of the caps posted in #211, there are pictures of a upset- or confused-looking jesse holding what seems to be a diamond engagement ring - now, i know that when jesse proposes to deanna, the ring is presented in its blue box, not by itself
    so why would jesse be holding the ring in the limo, not looking at it in its box? was it because it was rejected?
    i simply cannot see him taking the ring out on the way to the FRC (at the risk of dropping it, etc.) to look at it - (maybe in the box, but not out of the box) - it seems more logical to me that he looks at the ring after the rejection, pondering his rejection, possibly thinking "this sucks" (or whatever)
    after careful observation, this ring does not look like one of the ones he wears - seems too shiny

thoughts?? (sorry if this has been mentioned before)

We did speak about this prior to "the leak".

But you're right, him fidgeting with the ring in the limo doesn't seem right if he hasn't proposed yet. First of all, he's getting his fingerprints all over it. Second, the way he looks at the ring reads more as dissapointment than anything else. And an engagement ring is supposed to be kept in the box before proposing anyway!

The thing that gets me is that Jesse's ring is the only one that has been shown...are there any sc's of Jason's? We see Jesse looking at the ring as he buys it, when he's about to propose, and then in the limo.
    Why no sc's of Jason's?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3112765;

But you're right, him fidgeting with the ring in the limo doesn't seem right if he hasn't proposed yet. First of all, he's getting his fingerprints all over it. Second, the way he looks at the ring reads more as dissapointment than anything else. And an engagement ring is supposed to be kept in the box before proposing anyway!
    Do you really think Jesse knows anything about proposal/ring etiquette?

Quote Originally Posted by xyandme;3112752;
    My brother lives in Germany and it's already "tonight" there. Any chance that the Europeans see the show before us and can fill us in NOW????
    that would be awesome to get!!!

FORT Regular

I've mentioned this on mulitple posts and no one has replied with a theory that I saw. I would think that's the only thing going in Jason's favor right now is that we haven't seen his ring. Maybe the sc with him and the ring were too revealing as to what happened...
    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3112765;
    The thing that gets me is that Jesse's ring is the only one that has been shown...are there any sc's of Jason's? We see Jesse looking at the ring as he buys it, when he's about to propose, and then in the limo.
    Why no sc's of Jason's?

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3112768;
    True, true.

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3112768;
    That's what confuses me even more, because Chris says that the proposal is the most romantic he has ever seen...