Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by mdavinci;3110354;
    Baaed on post #225 (SC thread), where it apepars she has a ring before th ebig embrace with JASON,
    here's what we MAY be seeing:
    Jason is first to arrive: he proposes and give DeAnna the ring (she accepts): possibly Fleiss / ABC have 0 SCs and 0 promo of this

Jesse arrives and is rejected
    Jason returns and we see the BIG embrace that has been discussed ad naseum

Comments?
    Oooooh....I like the sound of that. I think they're all having a grand time over at abc with all of this leakage. Really, it keeps the suspense up for the show. I'm all for it. Now....is it Monday night yet???

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I got married in the Bahamas, have been there many times, and we have a time share there now. I can tell you and I am 100% sure that they drive on the opposite side of the road than we do in the states. The cars are set up the same as ours are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bachie Fan;3110356;
    They drive cars on the left side of the road. Most of the cars have the drivers side on the right, but not all of them. When I was there I saw cars with both left and right drivers sides.
    I just checked online. I confirm this. The Bahamas use the left side of the road.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by germanybound08;3110365;
    I got married in the Bahamas, have been there many times, and we have a time share there now. I can tell you and I am 100% sure that they drive on the opposite side of the road than we do in the states. The cars are set up the same as ours are.
    Just to clarify - you are saying the drive on the other side, but the cars are not modified.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3110320;
    I watched it over & over again - He went in for it - she pulled away! Just as she did on the LC date.

Are you talking about Jason or Jesse? so confused here!
    Last edited by Larel; 07-06-2008 at 08:41 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;3110328;
    Okay - I don't know which side they drive on. What I mean is that Jesse is on the left side of the limo, not the right. That pic was flipped, I have no idea why.
    This was the point of the flipped pic, doesn't matter which side of the road they drive on. Sorry to have started such confusion by calling it the driver's side. I only meant what mom stated above - Jesse's pic is flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by EinsteinX4;3110361;
    I asked this earlier, I'm still curious why she always kisses Jason with her eyes open? Don't you close them if you are feeling romantic? It's kind of weird. Also, kind of off topic regarding the flowers....the whole set up looks thrown together at the last minute which I'm sure it wasn't. However, it sure does look CHEAP! Surely, as much money as they put into this show, they could afford a nicer setting than a few silk potted plants...
    Compare it to Andy, Br@d and Matt's FRCs. They're all cut rate compared to previous seasons. I just watched Byron's FRC again. Now that's style!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3110371;
    Just to clarify - you are saying the drive on the other side, but the cars are not modified.
    Yes. Some are not modified. Most of their cars are shipped over from the U.S.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

FORT Newbie

Hi,

Has this been mentioned? In the SC with Jason at the podium, does it look like she's handing him something back when he's either getting down on his knee or getting back up? His head is down like he's been rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by germanybound08;3110365;
    You are correct - My daughter was in the Bahamas last year - They drive on the opposite side of the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles&BamBam;3110331;
    That shot of him is on his way to the RC - not leaving!

Well some think that is a pic of Jesse leaving but I don't know one way or the other although his hair looks really windblown & he sure doesn't look happy heading to see Dee if this is true!

IMO his face for what it's worth looks like a man rejected & upset!
    I guess other's see it differently but I just don't see how!