Page 15 of 211 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Regular

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by amberpie;3103939;
    First time to post, has anyone noticed when watching the video on abc.com "is she making a mistake?" showing Jeremy's back wearing a white shirt walking at night and then knocking on her door telling her "I have to talk to you" then you hear another voice saying "you're making a big mistake" - these seem to be two different voices, the first sounds like Jeremy saying I have to talk to you and the second voice saying "you're making a big mistake" sounds like Jason. Could this be him saying it when she turns him down in FRC?

I think this is Jeremy both times

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3104314;
    See the expressions, it speaks loud and clear:

With jesse it the same expression she had with Jeremy (big huge sigh here).

With Jason, she look at him straight to his eyes and want to give him a message that she is not allowed to say it yet.
    It reminds me of Jesse's HTD when he's talking to his father, and his dad asks if Deanna looks away or maintains eye contact - out of the three professing their love, interestingly, it's only with Jason that Deanna looks at him directly (smiling).

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3103916;
    I edited this and added the pictures.

I am completely sold on this explanation. Jesse is in the grass, not on the podium as you said. Jason is F1! GREAT JOB BachelorOCD!!!
    Wow. Now I see where her neck is blurred too. Is there a posting at JU that could verify that?

You are right. They are on the grass. That hug is so awkward. Nothing like the hug and kiss with Jason.

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by m445;3104328;
    It reminds me of Jesse's HTD when he's talking to his father, and his dad asks if Deanna looks away or maintains eye contact - out of the three professing their love, interestingly, it's only with Jason that Deanna looks at him directly (smiling).
    Yes I agree.

I just read the interview she gave to the bunch of journalist 1 or 2 days ago and she is saying :

Did it help you understand more what was going on with say Graham and Jeremy and clarify it a little bit?
    Some, it clarified things with everyone. It's nice to see how people truly feel if they couldn't open up to me or say things. Especially with Graham who would say that he cared about me, but he could never bring himself to tell me face to face how he felt. It just shows you that everything happens for a reason and things are meant to be just the way they're meant to be.

did not she said that with Jason??

I certainely do not recall her saying that with Jesse!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3104314;
    it was not an interview at all. It was on her final date with jason, right after he gave her the boardgame.
    O josh ... sorry I replied to wrong post. I was answering another poster who talked about DeAnna's reaction to a "secret date question"

Who first noticed about the necklace?

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3103916;
    I edited this and added the pictures.

I am completely sold on this explanation. Jesse is in the grass, not on the podium as you said. Jason is F1! GREAT JOB BachelorOCD!!!

OMG this is great!!!!!

Let me just say that I never noticed Dee holding her left hand closed like that in the SC when Jason approaches so for sure she is "holding" something in it because why else keep one hand closed like that if there is nothing in it that you want to keep hidden or make sure it doesn't fall!

This would seem to indicate that she has the necklace that Jason gave her & wants him to put it on her because she waited till she made her decision since wearing it with Jesse on their LCD would have been wrong & inappropriate!

OK I just want someone to answer me this, there is a way we can really figure this out & that would be IMO if we have footage or a SC of that first kiss that Dee & Jason share when he arrives at the FRC because that SC of them kissing & her left hand looks like it has something blurred out still makes me believe that is AFTER THE PROPOSAL when she has accepted it!

Can someone verify that the SC with Dee & Jason kissing which looks like they have blurred out her left ring finger area is DIFFERENT than the first kiss when he arrives then IMO that would PROVE Jason is the F1!

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maekaymor;3104358;
    O josh ... sorry I replied to wrong post. I was answering another poster who talked about DeAnna's reaction to a "secret date question"

no problem!

I sure understand where you are standing now as I am on the same edge!

This is really turning me nuts to wait another 3 days and finally know that it is Jason!!!!

Is there any caps from like JU that can also confirm this? I totally see where the neckline of DeAnna is blurred. Also, that hug with Jesse is totally awkward. How can you be in love with someone and hug like that?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3104415;
    Is there any caps from like JU that can also confirm this? I totally see where the neckline of DeAnna is blurred. Also, that hug with Jesse is totally awkward. How can you be in love with someone and hug like that?
    ITA! It looks like De and Jesse are stiff arming each other in the "proposal" shot. He looks like he was put in position by one of those school picture photographers.