Page 14 of 211 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Hi I'm new!!! I want her to be with Jason! Pick Jason!! If Jason is the first one to get out of the limo then that means he is going home.

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

aah wudnt it be nice if she sent both of them home n gave Ty the rose ....

anywaaaay i kno its jesse as F1, but i still won't be able to stay away..maybe i can get myself psyched up abt wat jeremy tells her to shift my mind from DeeJay not making it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3103916;
    I edited this and added the pictures.

I am completely sold on this explanation. Jesse is in the grass, not on the podium as you said. Jason is F1! GREAT JOB BachelorOCD!!!
    Yes I agree very good! I just hope BachelorOCD is right.

aah wudnt it be nice if she sent both of them home n gave Ty the rose ....
    ============================== ====
    ROFL Ty is adorable! He looks like daddy.

For me , what BachelorOCD posted makes a whole lot of sence. I am choosing to hold out hope that Jason is F-1 and that we have all been Fleissed ...... AGAIN!

If I am wrong at least I won't ruin my 3 day weekend thinking about it so much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maekaymor;3104082;
    I do not see the same face as she has with Jason PLUS she remind him that he had his hand on her chin!! THAT says tons!!!!

That really stuck out in my mind too. I thought, omg I can't believe she remembers Jason was holding her chin the first time he kissed her.
    I know. I thought I had made peace with the ideas of Jesse being F1 until I saw that clip! It just boggles the mind.

FORT Fanatic

I am just recently back on. I cannot believe it. Jesse is it. I like Jesse, but Jason and Deanna seem so right. I am SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

We have a post right here in Part 3 Spoilers & Screencap analysis Only - post 3233; plus Kasha has made some very good observations in earlier posts as well.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I forgot to mention in my last post......in Jesse's FRC shots on the jokers site, there is no table with a rose on it.....

again, a re-shoot

add this to my earlier post that the planter boxes were different....

so, i think Jesse had his FRC on day one and Jason on day two

Reality TV... Here I am! Stuck_on_myTV's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maekaymor;3104106;
    DeAnna paused before answering every question because she was doing the interview remote ... she did not hear the question immediately after the reporter asked it. And the question was about the rendevous with Jesse during the show.
    it was not an interview at all. It was on her final date with jason, right after he gave her the boardgame.

See the expressions, it speaks loud and clear:

With jesse it the same expression she had with Jeremy (big huge sigh here).

With Jason, she look at him straight to his eyes and want to give him a message that she is not allowed to say it yet.