Page 13 of 211 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3103938;
    I don't get it. Why is everyone still dissecting SCs, etc., when we have been told by extremely reliable sources that Jesse is F1?
    We also have extremely reliable sources saying Jesse is F2.

Besides, I feel that nothing right now is truly reliable. Unless they have a video of De and Jesse exchanging wedding vows, I'm still on the golf cart... with my pet duck and my blue golf balls, and the Space Needle behind me.

Last edited by Tickety; 07-04-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fan

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3104028;

Besides, I feel that nothing right now is reliable.
    I agree. Beware. Who really is reliable? If we have not personally met these posters & know who they truly are, we have not true reliable source.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3104028;

Besides, I feel that nothing right now is truly reliable. Unless they have a video of De and Jesse exchanging wedding vows, I'm still on the golf cart... with my pet duck and my blue golf balls, and the Space Needle behind me.
    ITA....unless they STAGED a bunch of shots....all we have as some sort of 'solid' proof, is the sc's....I'm not knocking anyone's 'reliable' source, but how do they discount some of the sc analysis?

FORT Fanatic

I have convinced myself that Jason is F2, and I think I would be disapointed now if he is F1, just because I have been seeing DeAnna in a different light the past few days. I hope he finds somebody in a more traditional way, and not in front of tv cameras, unless of course ABC does a show called the three bachelors starring Jason, Jeremy, and Graham. Now that would be ratings jackpot.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3104042;
    I have convinced myself that Jason is F2, and I think I would be disapointed now if he is F1, just because I have been seeing DeAnna in a different light the past few days. I hope he finds somebody in a more traditional way, and not in front of tv cameras, unless of course ABC does a show called the three bachelors starring Jason, Jeremy, and Graham. Now that would be ratings jackpot.
    Know what you mean. She is not really is a good light right now & it;s make you hope or wished she pulled a Brad!!!

You could def. tell at the MTA that most of the men looked like a light bulb had gone off in their heads & they were glad to go off. I think any of the final girls from Matt/Shayne would be much better choices for any of those guys.

I do not see the same face as she has with Jason PLUS she remind him that he had his hand on her chin!! THAT says tons!!!!

That really stuck out in my mind too. I thought, omg I can't believe she remembers Jason was holding her chin the first time he kissed her.

FORT Newbie

I still miffed by pink vs white flowers. See what you all think: When Jesse's walking in with Chris, check out the pink flowers to his right, they seem to match the mystery pink flowers when they're hugging???

Quote Originally Posted by Stuck_on_myTV;3103422;
    Thank you for your opinion.

I am not convinced at all. There is a big silence when DeAnna hear that and her look on her face says tons. She knows tha she cannot say anything so she makes sure that he reads her eyes. My gosh! Have you seen the sparkles in her eyes with Jason when he said that? I did not see the same at all with Jesse. She has no look plus she look her lips not her face like she wants to give him a message with her eyes

I know. We all see what we want to see but!
    DeAnna paused before answering every question because she was doing the interview remote ... she did not hear the question immediately after the reporter asked it. And the question was about the rendevous with Jesse during the show.

Hi there, this is my first time posting here on this forum. I have been coming here for a while, studying the pictures like you all have and I must say I'm quite impressed at what you have come up with, BachelorOCD! I've been rooting for Jason since we first saw him in his introduction and I REALLY hope that those pictures are in fact what you have said they are.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finally joined this board!

Bachelor Obsessed

The voice that says "you're making a big mistake" is Jeremy. If you listen to the way he says "mistake" you can clearly hear Jeremy's voice.

It's NOT "Jason after he gets rejected."

I HOPE that Jason's not going to get rejected!