Page 12 of 211 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Not really - it taint a done deal - til the fat lady sings......................... or at least til the show is over ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

one other thing of interest....when CH walks Jesse from the limo (limo shot behind them) Jesse's hair is neat as a pin...but in the limo shot where Jesse is 'twirling' the ring in his fingers(the one that we found out was flipped, so Jesse is actually on the DRIVERS side) Jesse's hair is a mess! or really, I should say normal....way different that the pic of him & CH getting OUT of Limo..???
    how to explain that?

Quote Originally Posted by kaelau;3103949;
    one other thing of interest....when CH walks Jesse from the limo (limo shot behind them) Jesse's hair is neat as a pin...but in the limo shot where Jesse is 'twirling' the ring in his fingers(the one that we found out was flipped, so Jesse is actually on the DRIVERS side) Jesse's hair is a mess! or really, I should say normal....way different that the pic of him & CH getting OUT of Limo..???
    how to explain that?
    Oooooh ooooh! *raises hand* Lemme answer this one please!

He got his hair ready to propose, went there, proposed, was rejected, and it was a windy day, so the wind messed up his hair. He was depressed so he ran his hands through his hair in the limo, thinking about what could have been.

2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3103967;
    It was my pleasure!

I still have faith for DeJay and Ty!
    Same! I am really thinking now that the SC with Jesse in the limo twirling the ring is when he got rejected. You can also see that hair hanging down from his head like we saw in that limo SC. Did you guys notice how Fleiss was messing with us by flipping the SC of Jesse ticked off in the limo so he wasn't in the driver's side?

FORT Regular

awesome post ... original and even more telling with the sc's thrown in! Great job to both of you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heyyitsmesusan;3103983;
    Same! I am really thinking now that the SC with Jesse in the limo twirling the ring is when he got rejected. You can also see that hair hanging down from his head like we saw in that limo SC. Did you guys notice how Fleiss was messing with us by flipping the SC of Jesse ticked off in the limo so he wasn't in the driver's side?
    Yup, I noted that they flipped it - you can tell from Jesse's watch. I only didn't consider it as solid evidence because who's to say he didn't sit on that side going to the FRC in the first place?

But kaelau is right - his hair is SO NEAT walking to De and it's disheveled when he's there, twirling the ring. Which can only mean one thing
    2003-2008.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3103938;
    I don't get it. Why is everyone still dissecting SCs, etc., when we have been told by extremely reliable sources that Jesse is F1? If you don't believe me, read Jammie's first post in the Aftermath thread.

I don't mean to come across bitchy, but it's a done deal. Jason is F2 and Jesse is F1.
    I guess Monday will tell us all!!!

3 more days until Monday...UGH this weekend needs to go by faster!

Quote Originally Posted by kaelau;3104004;
    awesome post ... original and even more telling with the sc's thrown in! Great job to both of you!!!
    Oh, it was all BachelorOCD's doing, I just added what she was describing (and describing so well, too).

(Wow, I'd hate to think that we might be wrong come Monday night! But I shall keep the faith. All those clues embedded throughout the season - pointed out by PiperMaru et. al. in the Behind the Edit thread can't be wrong. No editing team could be that stupid. At least I hope not...)

Faith, faith, faith. I will have faith.

As De says, you have to put yourself out there and take risks!
    2003-2008.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3103938;
    I don't get it. Why is everyone still dissecting SCs, etc., when we have been told by extremely reliable sources that Jesse is F1? If you don't believe me, read Jammie's first post in the Aftermath thread.

I don't mean to come across bitchy, but it's a done deal. Jason is F2 and Jesse is F1.
    This is going to sound very mean, but it seems that someone is not feeding Jammie very good information this series. I would rather believe the SCs and sleuthers this time around. Seems like there is a lot of Fleissing going on this season...