Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3108147;
    I have a theory about why Jason is shown on the left side and they flip Jesse to show him there also. I think Jason's is actually after he's been eliminated because they always have them on that side to talk on camera. Jesse gets out of the limo on the right side when he's walking with CH and probably Jason was dropped off the same way. When the limo comes back to pick up the f2 it's usually facing the other way to get the guy on the correct side (Graham and Jeremy were both put in that side) so what if the shot of DeAnna putting the f2 guy in the limo is also flipped?
    I am with you! I posted on this a few pages back, but nobody responded - I think it was in the big middle of the flower issue! I agree that the shot of her putting him in the limo is flipped - mainly because we see a ring on what appears to be her left hand, but this would be too obvious. So, I am guessing it (and the pic of her greeting Jason where she appears to already have a ring on her left hand) are both flipped, and that De is wearing a ring on her right hand the whole time (just an accessory). I don't think this negates the fact that Jesse is shown in two different limos, but it does throw another wrench in the the sleuthing! Good call!

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

We have already determined that Jesse is in two diff. limos. The one where he arrives is NOT the one he is seen sitting in crying. You can also seen him through the crack in the door.

FORT Newbie

Ok..... I dont dislike Jesse or Jeremy. After all its not me marrying either one of them. I can see a connection there with both however Jason's is being portrayed as much stronger than Jesse's. I went back and looked at the sc of the FRC and how can you deny that kiss?!?!?! If she really didnt want to kiss him she could have moved her face to the other side or something similar to what happened in Jesse's sc's. That kiss is so REAL she WANTED to kiss him.

UGH this is so darn confusing. 36 hours and counting I guess. (not sure exactly how long but its a while)

Ok I am off to bed, I agree with you Pattycake92 but any more talk of limo's SC roses water flipping pics etc & I will be braindead!

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3107806;
    although one is taller than the other and they have different shades they are the same type of lamp..

when was the first picture's PI supposed to be?? Was it in one of the episodes already or is it supposedly supposed to be in the finale??

Also, I thought she was talking about Jesse in that PI which is funny because she's wearing the infamous sand dollar necklace from Jason.
    Last edited by _dreamer23_; 07-06-2008 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3108183;
    We have already determined that Jesse is in two diff. limos. The one where he arrives is NOT the one he is seen sitting in crying. You can also seen him through the crack in the door.
    I'm not buying that he's crying or in a different limo. The rear window "proof" was inconclusive. I also never saw him in the open door shots. It looks more like Jason's eyes if it's even a person that we see.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3108204;
    I'm not buying that he's crying or in a different limo. The rear window "proof" was inconclusive. I also never saw him in the open door shots. It looks more like Jason's eyes if it's even a person that we see.
    Someone posted the inside of the rejection limo and it matched Jesse's not Jason's.

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3108183;
    Please explain to me why you think that Jesse is in two different limos? The limo that brings F2 will wait for him to return after the rejection. The rejection will not take a very long time. So why would they need to switch the limos? I'm not understanding the logic here, so help me please.

I agree with 2observe. It doesn't make any sense to use 2 limos for the f2 guy. I saw the pic that someone posted but if you look at other Lincoln Towncars they have a different window so there's no saying that's the same as the f2 limo.

The back window of the limo that Jesse arrives in is curved. So is Jason's. You then see Jesse in the limo crying (imo) and his back window is straight across just like the rejection limo. Also someone posted the insides of the two limos and Jesse's def. matched while Jason's didn't. We figured this out last night. It's not perfect, but it's pretty conclusive to me if you know anything about slope.