Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

FORT Newbie

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Just looking over the recently posted screencaps which seem to quesiton why she seems to be wearing a ring in a shot with Jason (greeting?) and closing the door to the rejection limo. Don't the earlier flipped caps with Jesse (when she greets him) show that she has a ring on her RIGHT ring or middle finger? This would explain that - the caps have been flipped.

Here is my issue - I was convinced it was Jason because of the limo stuff, but if these shots are flipped, wouldn't that mean that the loser should be sitting on the driver's side? In that case, Jason would have to be F2 right? I don't know - I still feel like most evidence points to Jason as F1, but this kind of threw a wrench in the evidence. Any thoughts?

FORT Fan

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by Julz;3107819;
    Just a quick question...Who buys the rings? If ABC buys them, wouldn't/shouldn't the rejected one have to return it?
    ABC buys it, and yes they have to return it if they don't get engaged, however I heard Jen kept her ring. She said it was in a safe somewhere. BUT on another bachelorette, I distinctly remember someone being rejected holding the ring also?/? any help?

Now I'm just curious as if Jason really said the necklace was silver dipped or if I just dreamed that. Who has the video they can go back and look at and see what he said about the necklace...I never saw the actual necklace...not sure they really showed that. I'm not sure why these pictures are here when that was from a PI from the race track...But I would like to know what he said when he was describing the necklace...Any one out there that can help me???
    I can't frown when I see you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlekeeper;3107848 View Post
    I'm not getting into all of that.. I'm just trying to help by putting up pictures that people are asking for or talking about.. that's enough to keep me busy till Monday.. I have enough stress in my life without having to stress over who said what and what were they wearing and whats on the hand and etc. etc. etc..

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that someone should go look up what she said - that would take up way too much time, and is fairly irrevelant. I was just thinking out loud, so to speak, kind of making a joke about how all those "general" PIs could have such a different spin in light of what we now know!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3107851;
    So if we are believing there was a re-shoot, do the caps reeally matter. Fleiss was given both endings and he can then give us caps to make it look like either guy ends up F1. 1st we have De picking Jason and we get the caps confirming this, then something happens to that relationship and she tries for a chance with Jesse. There is a re-shoot and we get the caps of Jesse as F1... I really think this is how it went down, but I can't figure out what they did to get Jason to agree to a re-shoot...
    I don't think it was so much a reshoot as it was a 'retake' of jesse's proposal, I think in a mean way, they wanted a better view since he didn't get accepted, it is obvious when he is kneeling that it was staged. AND he was on the other side of the podium, which someone proved was NOT flipped due to hair placement. SO to me that says it all. Jason is accepted, they kiss in front of the PINK flowers, and they purposely retake a shot of jesse in front of the pinks for tv shots just to show the same "shots' were taken so that we would be confused.....IT WORKED>lol

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/...rod_medium.jpg

I hope I can post this link. I am not sure.

I think she is wearing a sand dollar necklace.

Quote Originally Posted by Julz;3107859 View Post
    Now I'm just curious as if Jason really said the necklace was silver dipped or if I just dreamed that. Who has the video they can go back and look at and see what he said about the necklace...I never saw the actual necklace...not sure they really showed that. I'm not sure why these pictures are here when that was from a PI from the race track...But I would like to know what he said when he was describing the necklace...Any one out there that can help me???

I don't remember him talking about it in a PI (but everything is blending together at this point!). WHat it seems he says when he gives it to her is "do you know what this is? It's just a little sanddollar"...on a side note, I find it so funny that his 3yr old speak spills over to her - "do you know what this is?" in reference to the Space Needle and now to the sand dollar. It's so funny because I totally do that all that time - I forget to switch out of kid-speak when I am not talking to the kids!

Just watched some videos of her recent interviews. Every time she talks about Jesse, she look straight ahead, and when the questioning turns to Jason, she look to her left. Check it out on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Julz;3107859;
    I went back and watched it and he just said "It's a little sand dollar". He did't say it was dipped in silver.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3107871;
    http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/...rod_medium.jpg

I hope I can post this link. I am not sure.

I think she is wearing a sand dollar necklace.
    Now that picture is silver and it is a sand dollar, but is that DeAnna?
    I can't frown when I see you smile.