Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3107772;
    VERY interesting! I remember wondering when this PI was from because I don't remember ever seeing her in a gray tank top. Does anyone remember this outfit or PI background?

Sorry. I meant to respond to the SC in post 1015
    Its somewhere in the race car and Natasha Beddingfield date. I would have to go back and watch that episode again.

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by m445;3107787;
    Yes, the correct view is when the ABC logo looks backwards (the original preview on TV was flipped).

So the CORRECT view is Jesse on the right side, which would make it appear he is leaving YET when CH greets them do they not get out of the right side too so what does this really prove?

Quote Originally Posted by m445;3107787;
    Yes, the correct view is when the ABC logo looks backwards (the original preview on TV was flipped).
    Seriously, I have not been watching much TV to catch previews.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDweller;3107789 View Post
    Correct, that is what I see. The ABC logo is reversed in the screen shot where Jesse is sitting on the right side of the limo. The log is correct when he is sitting on the left side.

Why would he be twirling a ring on his way to the FRC. Wouldn't he want to preserve it in the box until it is time to propose?
    Didn't they do the exit interview for Jeremy on the passenger side? He entered on the driver's side, but was being interviewed on the passenger side. I remember because he had to slide across the seat in order to get out and walk around.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano-Girl;3107792;
    Its somewhere in the race car and Natasha Beddingfield date. I would have to go back and watch that episode again.
    I don't think this looks anything like a sand dollar or a sandal. It looks like a gold woven something...It is too squareish (is that a word??) to be a sand dollar. And didn't he say it was silver tipped?
    I can't frown when I see you smile.

Quote Originally Posted by MtnDweller;3107789;
    Correct, that is what I see. The ABC logo is reversed in the screen shot where Jesse is sitting on the right side of the limo. The log is correct when he is sitting on the left side.

Why would he be twirling a ring on his way to the FRC. Wouldn't he want to preserve it in the box until it is time to propose?

Yeah but they may have both guy's hold the ring & look at it on their way there so we see that both are ready to propose!

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3107798;
    Didn't they do the exit interview for Jeremy on the passenger side? He entered on the driver's side, but was being interviewed on the passenger side. I remember because he had to slide across the seat in order to get out and walk around.

Yep he was on the passenger side...

Quote Originally Posted by rooting4love;3107791;
    I posted earlier about this...I have a 42 inch plasma tv which has a very clear screne. I can freeze frame and move forward frame by frame. This is 100% her middle knuckle. She is holding something in her fist and it rests mostly under her middle finger, thus causing her knuckle to stick up some from the rest of her fist. The artificial light is casting deep shadows on all of her fingers so that, along with the white water in the background, makes this knuckle look very boney, but it IS her knuckle. I'm sorry - I want it to be a ring too.

More than the ring, I think it looks like the stem of the rose sticking up. Could you tell on your TV?? What could she possibly be holding? Maybe a list of phone numbers of some past Bachelorettes!!?

OK, really, could you tell what is sticking up?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3107804;
    More than the ring, I think it looks like the stem of the rose sticking up. Could you tell on your TV?? What could she possibly be holding? Maybe a list of phone numbers of some past Bachelorettes!!?

OK, really, could you tell what is sticking up?
    I think she is just caught in the process of a partial fist and that is why her knuckle is up.

although one is taller than the other and they have different shades they are the same type of lamp..