Page 10 of 211 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Bachelor Obsessed

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3103728;
    To me that would mean he is F1 because the limo would have time to go pick him up while she was with Jason.
    That's exactly what I mean. Jesse being second = F1. However, I HOPE that Jason is F1 and he comes FIRST and she tells him that she chooses him, but tells him to wait...then she humiliates Jesse for having a gf and lying to her...then Jason comes back and proposes. One can hope...right?

Re: Part 4: Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY *SPOILERS* Bachelorette 4 - DeAnna

I was watching a video of Graham and Deanna and there is a picture of them on a hammock and she is making the same face to Graham as she does to Jesse after he says he loves her. I think it is her salamander smile kiss me face.

Quote Originally Posted by ajlrf03;3103743;
    That's exactly what I mean. Jesse being second = F1. However, I HOPE that Jason is F1 and he comes FIRST and she tells him that she chooses him, but tells him to wait...then she humiliates Jesse for having a gf and lying to her...then Jason comes back and proposes. One can hope...right?
    Yep! I hope so too. But I remember looking at SC's before when people were figuring out her hair in the SC's, I remember them saying that Jason was second because her hair was messier and Jesse was first.

One of the videos has Jason in his FRC suit talking about giving Deanna her fairytale ending. Saying it wasn't really an ending...but a beginning. When would this have been shot?

There are a few things I just remembered. I watched the part when they were comparing the guys at the MTA and Jason says.."I want to be the one who will give her that fairytale ending". If Jesse was F1, why would they include that in the edit? And also the part about Ty wanting a rose. I know that is the surprise.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by heyyitsmesusan;3103773;
    There are a few things I just remembered. I watched the part when they were comparing the guys at the MTA and Jason says.."I want to be the one who will give her that fairytale ending". If Jesse was F1, why would they include that in the edit? And also the part about Ty wanting a rose. I know that is the surprise.
    You are right. just too mnay things do not add up for us. I guess we'll know why Monday night one way or the other!!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaB;3103754;
    One of the videos has Jason in his FRC suit talking about giving Deanna her fairytale ending. Saying it wasn't really an ending...but a beginning. When would this have been shot?
    Lol, I was just talking about the same video Anyways,I have no idea where it was shot..but it gives a big clue doesn't it? About him saying about it being beginning.

FORT Fanatic

I haven't been able to read all that has been posted here because there are so many so this may have been discussed already. In the sc thread, post #202 where Jason is hugging De and he is holding a rose, his shirt is white. But, in the sc where he is kneeling, his shirt is blue. Am I seeing that correctly or have I missed something?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaB;3103754;
    Is he saying that because he has found that he can love someone again?? This is all going to drive me mad.

Still going to hold out hope for Jason. But I am always wrong!

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by missy1234;3103797;
    I haven't been able to read all that has been posted here because there are so many so this may have been discussed already. In the sc thread, post #202 where Jason is hugging De and he is holding a rose, his shirt is white. But, in the sc where he is kneeling, his shirt is blue. Am I seeing that correctly or have I missed something?
    The pictures of him holding the rose are from the F3 elimination.. not F1/F2. Different ceremonies all together.