Page 1 of 289 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

So I guess that paying for an audience is no better than letting people in that actually care about the show...actually it has proven to be worse....
    at least when sleuthers went they tried to be cryptic about what they saw - and we might have seen a post like this

Aunt Um saw everyone come out of the cache, though they thought themselves still well hidden.

The first gentleman who was dressed in green, sat alone on the patio and ate some baklava left over from a previous meal, pondering his future knowing everything happens for a reason.

The girl was giddy as she sat on the second portion of the patio with her number one guy. Funny how seconds can turn into firsts. She was dressed in a canary-colored dress while her significant other, and I do mean significant, relaxed in paisley shorts and wore white shades. They were sharing some fondue and champagne in flute glasses.

but instead a paid audience member left standing in the heat - unable to use their cell phones to find out what other work they can get leads to disgruntled audience members who have no problem saying

"she picks jesse"

unless of course he paid them extra to lie about the ending

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

hmmmmm...paisley shorts and white shades...who could that be???

Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099298;
    So I guess that paying for an audience is no better than letting people in that actually care about the show...actually it has proven to be worse....
    at least when sleuthers went they tried to be cryptic about what they saw - and we might have seen a post like this

Aunt Um saw everyone come out of the cache, though they thought themselves still well hidden.

The first gentleman who was dressed in green, sat alone on the patio and ate some baklava left over from a previous meal, pondering his future knowing everything happens for a reason.

The girl was giddy as she sat on the second portion of the patio with her number one guy. Funny how seconds can turn into firsts. She was dressed in a canary-colored dress while her significant other, and I do mean significant, relaxed in paisley shorts and wore white shades. They were sharing some fondue and champagne in flute glasses.

but instead a paid audience member left standing in the heat - unable to use their cell phones to find out what other work they can get leads to disgruntled audience members who have no problem saying

"she picks jesse"

I had a feeling this is what was going to happen. I just cant watch Jason get his heartbroken. I guess it is reruns on Monday for me!!!

"she picks jesse"

I thought she just said that she was surprised by the choice?? Did she actually say it was Jesse for sure???

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3099334 View Post
    I thought she just said that she was surprised by the choice?? Did she actually say it was Jesse for sure???
    that person is not my source...I have actually heard from two different sources that she picks jesse

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Okay, this is strange ... I don't get it. Where did this come from??

I'm sorry, but it just sounds really weird and makes no sense to me (it almost reads like a play or something).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

So, the limo photo was just another way of Fleiss to mess with us, just like the obvious photoshopping on the back of De's hand?

Thanks Cape It's about time we get a new thread ----------

Time to congratulate the happy couple? ----

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099349;
    Okay, this is strange ... I don't get it. Where did this come from??

I'm sorry, but it just sounds really weird and makes no sense to me (it almost reads like a play or something).
    It's confusing the first time you read it. I think the first part of cape's post is her idea of a hypothetical post from a person who watches the show regularly and posts on the board. You can tell from the clues who is F1, but they don't come right out and say it.

Contrasted with the "line" at the bottom of the post.

I'd like to believe this info is incorrect, but I'm steeling myself for a disappointing outcome.

"she picks jesse"

Cape is this the one who's blog was linked on JU?