Page 9 of 289 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3099513;
    This season reminds me of Ian and Meredith's season -- especially the way we all thought for sure she was going to pick Matt after telling him that she would be so happy to accept a ring from him.

When I was reading the yesterday's interviews, something really caught my eye. DeAnna said Jason and Jesse are good friends and will always be good friends. Now that we know she picks Jesse, I can just hear Jason being so positive in his reaction to this. He won't have a negative thing to say about it at all. And he will be the same way at the ATFR -- convincing everyone we should still love DeAnna just because she did not pick him.
    Yeah, but at least there was a love story with Ian shown. And Ian at least had more fan support behind him than Jesse's 5 or so odd numbered fans...Which also makes some of De's comments weird to me. Talking about a big wedding...she knows they have a lot of fan support. Sorry, but that doesn't sound like Jesse to me. Plus, you want me to believe that her family would favor Jesse over Jason? Not likely...
    Forever a Word Nerd

I don't know whether this is true or not and can't say I really care much either way.
    I'm not invested in who she picks, didn't see a love story unfolding between her and Jason so if she picks Jesse and they're both happy, good for them.
    If she picks Jason then hopefully they'll be happy together.

Crap like this happens every season.
    People pick their favourites, read a lot into the editing and every camp is convinced their guy is the chosen one and every year people are wrong.

I thought Deanna had a great visit to Jesse's hometown. It was the first time I viewed him as a real contender.
    I'm not going to be surprised whoever she picks. It can always go either way, I think only last season was completely obvious, but lets not open up that can of worms.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan

So they did the whole paid audience thing because they knew that the regular audience of fans would be in shock and couldn't react all giddy and happy. So when we see it on TV we think "gee maybe I'm missing something - look how many fans Jesse and De have."

As much as I wanted to see Jason end up the F1 I am starting to think he is going to be so much better off in the long run without her. I have tried to give De the benefit of doubt all season but perhaps the guys had her pegged right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3099521;
    Like I posted above, the leaks have to be coming from either a friend/family member of one of the parties or a person on TPTB's payroll. That's the only people who were there. I think it is entirely possible that Fleiss was pissed off enough about the Jeremy pics getting out that he paid extras to lie about the outcome.
    The studio audience at the AFTR were also there. They were paid actors and actresses, who probably were not intimated by Fleiss' contracts. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3099521;
    Like I posted above, the leaks have to be coming from either a friend/family member of one of the parties or a person on TPTB's payroll. That's the only people who were there. I think it is entirely possible that Fleiss was pissed off enough about the Jeremy pics getting out that he paid extras to lie about the outcome.
    I understand what you're saying, but he wants people to watch. How many people across the internet have said that they will turn off the TV if Jesse is the F1 after the way they've edited the season? People would be much more likely to watch, IMO, if they leaked that Jason was F1.

I know, we're just a fraction of the viewing public, but he closed the set for a reason. We must have some impact on what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099531;
    Amen! The second she tells Jason its not him (if that happens) I can guarantee you that 90% of the Bachelorette audience will turn off their TV.
    Amen, sister! I know I will. I could barely stomach the Jesse scenes the last couple of episodes. I just couldn't watch it. NO offense to Jesse fans, but he just doesn't strike me as sincere.

Amen! The second she tells Jason its not him (if that happens) I can guarantee you that 90% of the Bachelorette audience will turn off their TV.
    I don't think I'm going to watch on Monday night. I think I'm going to wait to find out if it's true. If it's Jason, I'll go back and watch on ABC site the next day, if it's not....I'M DONE.

MAKE THAT 91% NOW GRRRR!!!

FORT Regular

Just to try to put a positive spin on it, I thought a great Deanna and Jesse moment was when Deanna had one of her first dates with Jesse and she told him that he was the only person on the first night that treated her like a regular person. She said he was the only one she could feel relaxed with. Now, at the time I did not know any of this negative stuff about Jesse, and I thought that that was the most real moment of the show up until that point. (It was still early on). I was still convinced at that point that he wouldn't get very far, but lo and behold he has. IF she picks Jesse, I will take that to mean that there was some great moments between Deanna and Jesse, and for some strange reason they got edited out of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3099513;
    This season reminds me of Ian and Meredith's season -- especially the way we all thought for sure she was going to pick Matt after telling him that she would be so happy to accept a ring from him.

When I was reading the yesterday's interviews, something really caught my eye. DeAnna said Jason and Jesse are good friends and will always be good friends. Now that we know she picks Jesse, I can just hear Jason being so positive in his reaction to this. He won't have a negative thing to say about it at all. And he will be the same way at the ATFR -- convincing everyone we should still love DeAnna just because she did not pick him.
    Ian had a much better edit than Jesse. The only question with him was would he propose. I think he had a large following. Does anyone remember?

Meredith wasn't wanting children right away, Deanna is. Jesse just hasn't been given a story that makes him a believable choice for Deanna. IMO