Page 7 of 289 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by _dreamer23_;3099438;
    I thought your sources (as well as others) have been saying that Jason is F1... I'm really confused.

If this is true tho.. no way am I watching the AFRC or engagement party or any other bachelor/ette show.
    I agree ... if she doesn't choose Jason then Fleiss has effectively thrown himself, his show and De all under a bus and I will be done with this show! I'm sorry and no disrespect to Cape or anyone else here, but this show will be such a crock if this turns out to be true.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguy;3099441;
    If she chooses Jesse that may be a fairytale ending for them but not for the network, lol! Those two as a couple aren't gonna attract much of anybody.
    YOu got that right ... least of all me.

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;3099485;
    You know what? Why the heck would they bother with the Engagement Party? If it's Jesse, I won't be watching the ATFR or the 'Engagement Party', not to mention the wedding.

I want to make it clear - it's not JESSE himself that bothers me, it's the being played by TPTB that bothers me.
    How can they think it's a good idea to so obviously make us fall in love with Jason and Ty and then break our hearts along with them? If Fleiss thinks that I am going to buy De falling completely in love with Jesse from what he shows this last episode, he's nuts. There had to be better footage to use of Jesse throughout the season, right??? I mean, if she did fall in love with him, surely there is more there on the cutting room floor. I have always been a loyal viewer of these shows, but I cannot believe they would do this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099349;
    Okay, this is strange ... I don't get it. Where did this come from??

I'm sorry, but it just sounds really weird and makes no sense to me (it almost reads like a play or something).
    I agree.........doesn't make sense to me either.

Does anyone think that maybe this is a "false" leak? I am by no means doubting Cape, as she is one of the BEST sleuthers ever. I am just wondering if maybe this was another one of Fleiss's attempts to throw sleuthers off, maybe the audience was paid to say the wrong person? I can't help but wonder if maybe tomorrow we will have audience members saying it is Jason.

I have been a Jason fan, however I don't hate Jesse. If she did pick him, I do hope that it works out. I am totally not happy with Fleiss though, and how he played up Jason and Ty so much!!

FORT Newbie

If all this is true, I'm going to kick Fleiss in the nuts 5 times.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelgal;3099492;
    Fleiss only wants you to watch. Viewers watch what they believe. They believed Jeremy, Jason and Graham, so that's what he showed, and then the "surprise" turn-around" finale. Fleiss got exactly what he wanted. Lots and lots of people watching right up until the end. He doesn't care about the actual love story, only that people watch!
    Exactly, but if he wants a Trista/Ryan ending, he needs people to watch the ATFR, The Engagement Party, the wedding too....and he'll have lost more than half his audience for that, IMO.

FORT Fan

This season reminds me of Ian and Meredith's season -- especially the way we all thought for sure she was going to pick Matt after telling him that she would be so happy to accept a ring from him.

When I was reading the yesterday's interviews, something really caught my eye. DeAnna said Jason and Jesse are good friends and will always be good friends. Now that we know she picks Jesse, I can just hear Jason being so positive in his reaction to this. He won't have a negative thing to say about it at all. And he will be the same way at the ATFR -- convincing everyone we should still love DeAnna just because she did not pick him.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099414;
    the set was not closed...

they paid extras to be on the set....

Why????????????????????? Why would they need to pay people to go to this???? It makes NO sense.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelgal;3099492;
    Fleiss only wants you to watch. Viewers watch what they believe. They believed Jeremy, Jason and Graham, so that's what he showed, and then the "surprise" turn-around" finale. Fleiss got exactly what he wanted. Lots and lots of people watching right up until the end. He doesn't care about the actual love story, only that people watch!
    If he wants viewers to watch so badly then he should've edited this show better, because if this turns out to be the result this will be the worst edited season in Bachelor or Bachelorette history (lord, I sound like Chris Harrison).