Page 6 of 289 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLove;3099452;
    Do we really think that DeAnna is that awful to lead Jason on with a kiss like that? I tried blowing up one of the screenprints where Jason has his hands on her hips. She is grinnig from ear to ear. Why, cuz she knows she's going to hurt him? I can't believe it. Cape might have reliable sources, but this time, it's just too hard to believe.

you know what - I won't beleive anything til I see it.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099442;
    Anyone else feel completely duped by the edit all season long?

I'm not watching the finale. Fleiss has lost me as a fan of this show. I'd watch reruns of the worst show on tv before I'd watch any engagement party, or wedding with Dee and Jesse...sorry.
    If abc is smart, they won't fork out the money for the wedding, because this is no Trista/Ryan love story.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Long time lurker here and first post...
    I want to say "Thank you" to Cape. You're so kind to share your info with us. Although it's not a result I want , at least I am prepared, and don't need to waste my time watching the finale.
    My heart is really broken for Jason. D*** TPTB!! Why did they show so many SCs, VOs, and PIs of Jason and make so many of us fallinig in love with Jason and Ty??? Why did they show Jason saying "I want to be her prince charming" and "it's not a fairytale ending, but a beginning"? Too cruel, too cruel!!!
    Oh, I am so so sad now. Can I borrow some Kleenex from Jeremy fans?

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3099424;
    First, your sources confirmed what I already figured out from the show. Second, there is a true lovestory this Season and it will lead to marriage, very soon. This is why there's so much references to Trista and Ryan's Season. However, most posters assumed that it points to Jason being F1. I saw it pointing to Jesse for several reasons. Jesse and Ryan have several things in common. Both leave in Colorado, both loves snowboarding, both shared their first kiss with their Bachlorettes, during the guys HTDs, both extremely nervous during Bachlorettes' HTDs, both very extremely during FRC.....this is just a few similaries. I'm very happy for DeAnna and Jesse because they both fell in love unexpectedly.
    But the big difference is that Ryan was hot..... Jesse, not so much
    IF Jesse is F1, I'm officailly done with the show..... 3 failed seasons in a row is too much for me.

I know it's Deanna's choice but the edit, everything about him is just YUCK. Turning down and Jason, Jeremy and Graham for Jesse????? IF she really did, then she's not the girl I thought she was... and that's what would ruin it for me.

If anybody else but Cape had posted this, I'd be more sceptical.
    But why is one "source" more reliable? why did you trust the first one so much but not anymore?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

If it is true and Jessi is F1 (Not doubted Cape's sources just not sure) Fleiss has made a BIG error in editing this entire season.

Jesse has been portrayed as a nice guy but a little off putting to a lot of people. The majority of people on all the boards I've seen want Jason to be F1. If it's Jesse and they have attemped an "Ian" edit for him, they missed the mark by a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3099474;
    If abc is smart, they won't fork out the money for the wedding, because this is no Trista/Ryan love story.
    You know what? Why the heck would they bother with the Engagement Party? If it's Jesse, I won't be watching the ATFR or the 'Engagement Party', not to mention the wedding.

I want to make it clear - it's not JESSE himself that bothers me, it's the being played by TPTB that bothers me.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3099481;
    If it is true and Jessi is F1 (Not doubted Cape's sources just not sure) Fleiss has made a BIG error in editing this entire season.

Jesse has been portrayed as a nice guy but a little off putting to a lot of people. The majority of people on all the boards I've seen want Jason to be F1. If it's Jesse and they have attemped an "Ian" edit for him, they missed the mark by a long shot.
    Yeah, I know, Jesse's quirky and he's just "bein real" but if this rumor is true, he will have the dubious distinction of being the first F1 to have made the following statements:

"I'll kick you in the nuts 5 times" and "I wanted to knock his teeth in" (paraphrased)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BryTay17;3099384;
    y would fleiss set us up like this...he wants us to fall in love with dee jason and ty..then he screws us...geeze i hope not...i will boycott with everyone else and i have watched everyseason
    Fleiss only wants you to watch. Viewers watch what they believe. They believed Jeremy, Jason and Graham, so that's what he showed, and then the "surprise" turn-around" finale. Fleiss got exactly what he wanted. Lots and lots of people watching right up until the end. He doesn't care about the actual love story, only that people watch!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLove;3099452;
    Do we really think that DeAnna is that awful to lead Jason on with a kiss like that? I tried blowing up one of the screenprints where Jason has his hands on her hips. She is grinnig from ear to ear. Why, cuz she knows she's going to hurt him? I can't believe it. Cape might have reliable sources, but this time, it's just too hard to believe.
    I understand what you are saying and I agree with you to some extent BUT those FRC are always cruel to the final 2. I rewatched Travis and Moana last night and it was awful. He basically made her believe she was the one, and then came the BUT. Jason is always so giddy and happy to see her that I think it is contagious. She could be smiling out of nervousness because he is so smiley. I'm not saying that Jason is or is not the one, but I think that it is difficult to guess from the way they greet each other. The bachelor/bachelorette always greets the F2 like they are the one and then brutally breaks it off. It is just how the show works.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelgal;3099492;
    Fleiss only wants you to watch. Viewers watch what they believe. They believed Jeremy, Jason and Graham, so that's what he showed, and then the "surprise" turn-around" finale. Fleiss got exactly what he wanted. Lots and lots of people watching right up until the end. He doesn't care about the actual love story, only that people watch!
    Exactly, he doesn't care what you think about it on Tuesday morning. He wants people to stay interested and watch Monday night. It really won't kill the series if not as many people watch the engagement party.