Page 55 of 289 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Regular

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3100328;
    Me too. There were even details about the rooms, and it was also pointed out that very little of the inside of Jason's room was shown... perhaps to keep that hidden.

I am so confused and sad by this news.
    And about THIS NEWS....meaning no disrespect but this news came from cape and I may have missed something but has cape had any thing further to add since the first post?????

That Is What My Insider Said

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3100268;
    Just to clarify (which I'll have to do 10 times I am sure) Deanna said she wants to be a MOTHER by 30 and have 3 kids... That doesn't mean all three kids by 30, just the first one. That gives her 4 years to have one kid.
    I thought she said that wants three kids before she's thirty.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3100328;
    Me too. There were even details about the rooms, and it was also pointed out that very little of the inside of Jason's room was shown... perhaps to keep that hidden.

I am so confused and sad by this news.
    You could tell by the size of the balcony alone that was one massive suite.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3100341;
    The key here is the pause.. which is obviously editing to make it look like all one sentance. She wants to have 3 kids and be started by the time she's 30... She'd have to start NOW to have 3 kids by 30... She's already over 26, get married and have to get pregnant on her honey moon. SO let's be JUST a little bit logical and concur that she wants to have kids by 30, but not all of them...just the first. Doesn't it make more sense?
    Yes, you make more sense. I don't understand anything Deanna is doing or saying right about now.

I believe Lynn7 is just going from what little is given to her. However, she was the only one that brought up how Jeremy was coming back. Her source says it's Jason and I guess I tend to believe that only due to seeing what is on screen. I see a love story there and not anything with Jesse. Sorry, but if you have to put in a kissing scene from a previous episode, something's up.

Quote Originally Posted by momtotwo;3099516;
    Why????????????????????? Why would they need to pay people to go to this???? It makes NO sense.
    Because He Knew how Mad the Jason fans would be.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;3100327;
    I think its fair to wonder...

Did DeAnna come on the show for the "right" reasons. I don't think they showed us much of a "connection" between her and Jesse because there wasn't one. I think it's a big farce. In my opinion, they didn't show us anything because it wasn't there. I think Deanna thinks this will blow over and poof... She'll be a celebrity hanging out in Hollywood working her way up on the Ellen show.

I think she had more feelings for Jason than anyone but knew leading him on ANY MORE THAN SHE ALREADY HAD would be even more cruel. Atleast she is cutting him off at the FRC and letting him get back to his life... Like Brad did to her.

The casual viewer's attention span ends at the end of the AFTR. They move on. Fort members are so invested in the show that we will know the truth. IT always rears its ugly little head. They can have all the engagement shows and what not, but this wedding will never happen.

The only guarantee is that DeAnna now permanently lives in LA.

If there are questions concerning people's motives they will be answered in time.

Brad is back home shunning the spotlight and it is my opinion that DeAnna will be in Hollywood soaking in it... To each their own. It is their experience. Its just too bad that it came at the expense of people like Graham, Jeremy, and Jason

(these are obviously JMO)

BabyfaceC
    OMG BFC, you're such a downer Can't you just be happy for DeAnna and her Fairy Tale until at least Tuesday?

DeAnna probably loved Jason and Ty very much.
    But she couldn't lie to them could she? If she picks Jesse, she only followed her heart!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;3100341;
    The key here is the pause.. which is obviously editing to make it look like all one sentance. She wants to have 3 kids and be started by the time she's 30... She'd have to start NOW to have 3 kids by 30... She's already over 26, get married and have to get pregnant on her honey moon. SO let's be JUST a little bit logical and concur that she wants to have kids by 30, but not all of them...just the first. Doesn't it make more sense?
    NOPE...Just watched it again. There is no pause. The camera's on her face the whole time. "I want 3 kids before I'm 30. I want to be a young mom". Jason even repeats what she says "Wow. 3 kids before 30".