Page 52 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fogey

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3100273;
    I think the fact that Fleiss feared the negative reaction that he absolutely knew he was going to get and could not control every bit as much as he feared possible leaks is the reason he closed the set to fans and opened it to paid peoplewho he thought wouldn't care one way or the other.

His editors did the same sorry, screwball edit on selling us the F1 that they did last season in B12. The general fanbase did not like Shayne as F1 the way the story was edited, and by far the fanbase as represented on the different boards does not like Jesse as F1 the way this story is edited, especially in light of the way that the F2 has been edited in such a manner that the fans has fallen in love with him and the Bachelorette as a couple.

If he was so concerned about a negative reaction, he could have very well given the viewers a better show to watch. All we want is to see the love story. That is it. If it is there, just give it to us.

Yes, many people did not like Shayne, but there were not many Chelsea fans out there either. Leave Ty out, and show us why she doesn't choose Jason. And, show us why she chooses Jesse.

If he has a next season, I think it is going to really be hit by a FRC that has Deanna accepting Jesse's proposal. And, unfortunately, because of the Fleissmaster and his editing trickery, the two of them are going to have a tough PR aftermath.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lolababy;3100136;
    Do you think this is the reason why DeAnna was rude to Jeremy?

She was in love with Jesse?
    Oh lord ... I think I'm going to be

i hate fleiss....it is his fault

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cubsgirl;3100279;
    Okay....maybe I mis-heard but I could have sworn when she and Jason were at the Space Needle talking about having kids, she said "I want to have 3 kids"...and then she paused for a second and then said "before I'm 30". I remember this because of the shocked but not unpleasantly shocked look on Jason's face. And then he said she must have a lot of energy. I'll have to go back and watch that part again.
    You're right. She did say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3100297;
    Oh lord ... I think I'm going to be
    I think she was rude to every guy at the MTA, not just Jeremy..

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3100179;
    So, why did he continue to edit the fairytale with Jason..it's in so many of his VOs and PIs? How does that help sell the Jesse and DeAnna story? Why not cool the Jason edit and build up Jesse?

On the MTA, he let Jason's montage be last so his words are heard at the end..I want to give her the fairytale ending but it actually a beginning. It is a mean way to treat your audience. How much of the ratings bump is because America loves the single dad and wanted to see a happy ending based on what we had been shown? Someone mentioned his Q score is through the roof, it doesn't make sense to keep selling a falsehood this far into the story.
    ITA. My complaint with TPTB is that they show too much of good stuff of Jason.
    Oh, well, it just proves that all TPTB cares about is rating, and I refuse to be played emotionally again!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3100270;
    Yeah...I agree with the bolded part..

Now seriously...it is a reality show..they need the ending...when the FAiry Tale one left.. ie..the love story developing with Graham....they had to get another..
    It doesn't matter how long they last...NONE OF THEM DO ANYWAY...except for TRISTA...she was probably included to give viewers the look of a HAPPY ending..and remind them that it has happened....kinda like a mind association to give this FAKE one that REAL look kinda thing...

BUT NOT THIS TIME...

THIS IS All for show ..again..

just like most of the others who propose and then call it off months later..

NOTHING WRONG WITH DEE DOING IT...MANY OTHERS HAVE FOR THE SHOW....

JUST sad though....
    unless that fairytale ending (as they repeatedly sell us in previews throughout the entire season) may still come back around full circle? and perhaps all these "it's jesse" no "it's jason" rumors are all to throw us off... because all along it was obvious to everyone that her one, true price charming was graham ...

Former Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3100248;
    We saw very little of the inside of Jason's suite, but I remember reading on here that the sleuthers had determined that Jason's was the most expensive. Perhaps the people posting that were confused, and I never saw the original post, but just assumed that since they had actual dollar figures and details on which they based their posts that they were accurate.

I remember reading in the Thoughts/Comments thread that Jeremy and Jesse's were 299 and Jason's was 899.
    Here is the original thread....

Quote Originally Posted by GaBB7fan;3093935;
    Here is what I found on the rooms. I posted on another thread, but I thought I'd bring it over here since it was being discussed

Okay...been looking at the "Our Lucaya" Resort rooms....

Here are the description for Jason as he and Deanna passed through a living room first:

1 King
    Suite Non-smoking, Free High-speed Internet, Prime Ocean View, Balcony, Separate Living Rm/w Sofa Bed
    Best Available Rate

Terms & Details
    USD 950.00

Jesse and Deanna walked right off the ocean view balcony into a king size bedroom:

Here is their description:

1 King
    Luxury Ocean View, Free High-speed Internet, Prime Ocean View, Balcony, Non-smoking Internet Only Rates - Fully Prepaid, Cancel Rules Apply, No Changes Allowed

Terms & Details

Jason also had candles in the room like Jesse did...You can see them briefly as they walk through the room..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3100280;
    I never saw this...? I thought he was nice and just GOOD at doing push-ups.
    To me, it is just the way he speaks. He talks about everything like it is a competition. During every one of his PI's, I couldn't tell if he was talking about Deanna or a race. Maybe it is just what he is used to, but it jsut all seems very contrived and fake to me.

I am not saying that he is not a nice guy.. all I know of him is who Fleiss has chosen to let me see, and that is who, IMO, Fleiss has chosen to let me see of Jesse.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3100285;
    I agree I was just hoping this would be different...Jason does look like the real deal it would of nice for it to be real for once
    Graham was the REAL DEAL for her...she put all her focus and effort in him..according to the guys..before he left..he could not give her the ending...too sincere and genuine to propose to someone off a show..could not be manipulated into it...would have dated her....really cared for her.....REALLY....

JAson deseves BETTER...MUCH......

They all do..

I said it earlier..worth repeating....

The LOSERS HERE...GRAHAM...JEREMY ...AND JASON...ARE REALLY THE WINNERS AFTER ALL.....