Page 5 of 289 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan778;3099433;
    I get it now. I was just shocked. I really can't believe that... or don't want to.
    Do we really think that DeAnna is that awful to lead Jason on with a kiss like that? I tried blowing up one of the screenprints where Jason has his hands on her hips. She is grinnig from ear to ear. Why, cuz she knows she's going to hurt him? I can't believe it. Cape might have reliable sources, but this time, it's just too hard to believe.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLove;3099452;
    Do we really think that DeAnna is that awful to lead Jason on with a kiss like that? I tried blowing up one of the screenprints where Jason has his hands on her hips. She is grinnig from ear to ear. Why, cuz she knows she's going to hurt him? I can't believe it. Cape might have reliable sources, but this time, it's just too hard to believe.

Nothing would surprise me anymore, and I really dont have anymore hope that Jason is F1 after Capes post.

Cape,..say it ain't so...I know,.I know..You're just telling us what you were told by your sources.And I know you're one of the best and reliable sleuthers here. What a shocker. It's all making sense now. She did say she had a list of pros and cons.Maybe she used her head more than what her heart told her? We've all been Fleissed.....

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLove;3099452;
    At times I do believe she can be that awful....I saw a side of her this season that I do not like at all. At the MTA she was nasty to Graham IMO and when she chewed the guys out at that party she was nasty so at this point in time...I can believe anything when it comes to her actions.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099442;
    Anyone else feel completely duped by the edit all season long?

I'm not watching the finale. Fleiss has lost me as a fan of this show. I'd watch reruns of the worst show on tv before I'd watch any engagement party, or wedding with Dee and Jesse...sorry.

I won't be watching now either. No reason to. I don't want to watch Jason get his heartbroken. I won't be watching any future bachelors either. I actually think it is quite funny that the news has gotten out...the ratings won't be near what they would have been because of how he's edited the show...everybody fell in love with Jason the single dad and his adorable little boy. Nobody wants to see him get his heart broken and watch him propose...what a farce

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3099413;
    cape Well done! You really do know how to make the Fleissman shiver.

I wish we could in some way prevent him from making Jeremy look like a stalker - you know, the only way that boy would have gone back to the Bahamas was if he was lied to by the producers. Stalking is not his "Modus Operandi". Seeing him on Monday's show as surprise guest will only get be even more upset over the reveal!!!!
    I can't imagine anything worse now, first they get me crying for Jeremy again, then the princess dumps father of 3 yr old for snowboarder....... enough for me to part with team Fleiss for good!

Oh, and they had better not think of bringing Jeremy or Jason back as next Bachelor: they both need healing time, and to exploit a 3 yr old is terrible!
    JMO I think this is the worse season ever in the history of these shows; well, it even makes me want to redub Jen "America's Sweetheart".
    It is the WORST SEASON EVER in so many ways....

That being TRUE.....

if you look at it this way..THE LOSERS HERE...GRAHAM....JEREMY... AND JASON...are really the WINNERS AFTER ALL......

Right?

I am thoroughly confused. It seems like inside sources were saying Jason, now we hear Jesse????? All sources are from reliable posters. All I can say is - if it IS Jesse, ABC, you've completely screwed up the edit this year. And De? Shame on you for keeping Jason away from his son a MOMENT longer than necessary.

Good luck w/ the guy who kept a girlfriend up until he was forced to break up w/her.

Livin' my own fairy tale!

I'm not surprised by anything anymore. This whole season, the only thing that made me feel better about Jeremy not being F1, was that I thought it would be Jason, who just seems like a wonderful guy. I was part of the bandwagon that thought that De would never keep a man away from his son, unless she was going to choose him. But now, after reading that she had the chance to tell Jeremy that he had passed the bar and didn't bother, nothing will surprise me anymore.

FORT Regular

Did Fleiss beat FORT and the sleuthers at our own game this year? Was a lot of the inside information planted to deceive? The Jesse girlfriend information, Jason wins etc?

Did he make the Final 2 obvious from screencaps and timelines/dates, etc?

Everything goes according to the inside information...and then BOOM!

The ol' switcheroo at the end?

Sure seems like it.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099395;
    SO I tried to add some humor in my first post...

I have had two people who were at the ATFR tell me that Jesse is in fact F1...

as many of you know - I have a lot of reliable inside sources...I more than anyone would love to believe this isn't true...but it appears that it is true. I added in the last line about unless they were paid to lie b/c I am still holding out hope myself that they were lying...but can't figure out what their motive would be

I am not a new poster coming her making claims that i have a reliable inside source - i have a proven record of reliable sources
    Cape I always trusted you so want to know are these two people folks you trust for truth ?
    if they are I may not watch the show monday because no way I want see Jason hurt like Jeremy was . two weeks in row is too much for me watch .
    if it turns out Jason is winner I just watch it on Abc later . I think it be too much to film Jason child in show if Jason not winner. my heart is sad but I just plain mad right now at Fleiss . he going ruin a great show with his playing around.if true Thanks Cape for giving us heads up so we skip this play .