Page 3 of 289 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3099378;
    Stop the hysteria!!!

Go back to our faithful LYNN7 - Everything that I have read that she has written has been correct! She says that DeAnna picks Jason. It is interesting to me that we cannot really say who the "she picks Jesse" came from.

I am sure that someone is getting a good laugh...when this was posted. Let the drama begin. She said herself that she did not want anyone to know ahead of time.

Do we know for a fact that there was a "paid" audience??????
    what audience are we talking about here anyway - I thought the AFRC was closed, no audience.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan778;3099387;
    I wasn't talking about you Cape... i was trying to just trying to highlight the the portion I was talking about and it turned out weird.
    Cape did write it...that is HER version of how a FORT member would have indirectly told the board who she picks if they had attended the ATFR, as opposed to how the paid audience member spells it out.

Get it?

FORT Fanatic

I have no doubts that Jason will be just fine. He has an adorable son, and is an amazing man, imo. I have no doubts he will find love again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rmticathrt;3099378;
    Stop the hysteria!!!

Go back to our faithful LYNN7 - Everything that I have read that she has written has been correct! She says that DeAnna picks Jason. It is interesting to me that we cannot really say who the "she picks Jesse" came from.

I am sure that someone is getting a good laugh...when this was posted. Let the drama begin. She said herself that she did not want anyone to know ahead of time.

Do we know for a fact that there was a "paid" audience??????
    Lynn7 even admitted at some point this season that she had been fooled by Twilley with information. I am going to have an open mind and wait for Monday night's episode. I think we should all do the same thing. It is after all, Deanna's choice and not ours IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan778;3099383 View Post
    Seriously, who writes this way... it sounds like a bad romance novel.
    well that was the point of it - someone did help me pen that ridiculous statement b/c that is what people usually post - don't you all remember that bizarre post at ABC after they went to the ATFR for Brad?!?!

I was trying to have fun with my post but I guess I should have just come out and said...

I have heard from TWO reliable sources that Jesse is F1...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099395;
    SO I tried to add some humor in my first post...

I have had two people who were at the ATFR tell me that Jesse is in fact F1...

as many of you know - I have a lot of reliable inside sources...I more than anyone would love to believe this isn't true...but it appears that it is true. I added in the last line about unless they were paid to lie b/c I am still holding out hope myself that they were lying...but can't figure out what their motive would be

I am not a new poster coming her making claims that i have a reliable inside source - i have a proven record of reliable sources
    Sorry Cape, I didn't realize the "paid to lie" was from you. Different light on the subject.
    Yay! Jesse!

cape Well done! You really do know how to make the Fleissman shiver.

I wish we could in some way prevent him from making Jeremy look like a stalker - you know, the only way that boy would have gone back to the Bahamas was if he was lied to by the producers. Stalking is not his "Modus Operandi". Seeing him on Monday's show as surprise guest will only get be even more upset over the reveal!!!!
    I can't imagine anything worse now, first they get me crying for Jeremy again, then the princess dumps father of 3 yr old for snowboarder....... enough for me to part with team Fleiss for good!

Oh, and they had better not think of bringing Jeremy or Jason back as next Bachelor: they both need healing time, and to exploit a 3 yr old is terrible!
    JMO I think this is the worse season ever in the history of these shows; well, it even makes me want to redub Jen "America's Sweetheart".
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3099400 View Post
    what audience are we talking about here anyway - I thought the AFRC was closed, no audience.
    the set was not closed...

they paid extras to be on the set....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099402;
    Cape did write it...that is HER version of how a FORT member would have indirectly told the board who she picks if they had attended the ATFR, as opposed to how the paid audience member spells it out.

Get it?
    Now I do... I was so upset by what I was reading I didn't catch the meaning. Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099407;
    well that was the point of it - someone did help me pen that ridiculous statement b/c that is what people usually post - don't you all remember that bizarre post at ABC after they went to the ATFR for Brad?!?!

I was trying to have fun with my post but I guess I should have just come out and said...

I have heard from TWO reliable sources that Jesse is F1...
    Cape, I am not at all doubting you. I am just wondering if the people telling you this are friends/family of De or are on TPTB's payroll? It must be one or the other at this point, right? I mean, with the closed set and paid actors and all? Maybe they were paid to misinform?