Page 289 of 289 FirstFirst ... 189239279280281282283284285286287288289
Results 2,881 to 2,885 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3109299;
    When did Jason ever say he had it in the bag? If anything, he expressed the most doubts of anyone there. I know some of you don't like him, but let's be fair. Jeremy seemed to be the one who viewed himself as the frontrunner. He even says this in the conf call.
    But once Jeremy left, I really don't think that Jason saw Jesse as a real contender/threat. He's behavior/attitude at DHTD lead me to believe that she wasn't too concern about Jesse. And imo, that is why he looks so confident as he is walking toward DeAnna at the FRC. He's look says that he's pretty sure he's the ONE. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109349;
    Oh well, its her life and her choice. I think people forget that.

Besides don't most of you think he is too good for her anyway? That he could do so much better? Well let him find that. And let D be happy with her snowboarder.
    Well, I agree with you there that he deserves better and for the past few days I was HAPPY that Jason didn't get chosen because how much my opinion has changed of Dee after watching the MTA and finding out how the bachelors feel about her.

But it will be so friggin' hard to watch this Sweetheart get his heart broken

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109341;
    That was part of the risk Jason took, I don't feel sorry for him at all.
    Wow...that's pretty harsh. Astronauts, scientists, and many other people take a risk too....and sometimes they pay for it with their lives, so we aren't supposed to feel any sympathy there simply because they knew they were taking a risk? I know Jason's risk was not at the possible cost of his life, but at the cost of a heartbreak. Still...compassion not a bad trait to have.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109319;
    My point is that just because he is a single dad doesn't make him exempt from getting rejected and hurt. All of those other guys that went before him were rejected, they have feelings too. Yet somehow people want to put Jason's pain above theirs because he's a single dad.
    I totally agree with this. It's almost as if she's expected to pick Jason because of Ty, rather than her love for his dad.

I guess people can make the argument that she should have let him go earlier, but what if she genuinely thought she wanted to be with him, and then had stronger feelings for someone else or realized she wasn't really ready for what she claims she wanted?

It sucks for Jason and Ty, but he knew what he was getting into just like you all say that Graham knew what he was getting into.

And this is coming from a non De fan.

As this thread is breaking down into squabbles, and the original post has been discussed to death, I'm closing this thread.

Please try to remember in your future posts that conversations about any contestant's "fans" or "haters" is not the subject of this site. The conversation should remain on the contestants, not on posters or their opinions.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob