Page 288 of 289 FirstFirst ... 188238278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fanatic

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109319;
    My point is that just because he is a single dad doesn't make him exempt from getting rejected and hurt. All of those other guys that went before him were rejected, they have feelings too. Yet somehow people want to put Jason's pain above theirs because he's a single dad.
    Of course they do, but I hardly can compare the men who left after three or four episodes, to the few who stayed to the very end and grew more emotionally attached to her. She spent alot more time with them when it gets down to the final three, and I am sure the feelings are much stronger at that point. I think Jeremy's pain is at the same level as Jason, because I feel these two actually went into it for the right reasons.

Yes, bluevalentine, being a single dad does not give him an exemption from being hurt and yes he choose to take the risk. But I think that given the many times De has let guys go in order to avoid hurting them (to the degree that Fleiss would allow it) some viewers wish she had done the same to Jason. Letting him go earlier would have shortened the duration of his separation from his young son. That is the extra factor in the equation.

That was part of the risk Jason took, I don't feel sorry for him at all.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3109311;
    I have to agree. I mean just think about how unsure Jason was about Graham. That is not somebody who feels they have it in the bag. And I especially agree about the talk he had with Twilley in Palm Springs ... to me that said it all.
    remind me again what was said with Twilley I remember them having a conversation about Graham but didnt they talk about Jesse too

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109341;
    That is fine, that is your choice, however, dont fault others who do.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109341;
    wow....I feel bad for anyone that gets rejected If jessse was F2 I would feel bad for him too

Quote Originally Posted by nitagirl614;3109326;
    Oh please stop. The reason why us Jason fans feel for the F2 more than her is because of who Jason is and he was presented as angelic and a sweetheart...Usually the F2 gets the b*TCHY, overly emotional and dramatic there's something wrong with her/him edit that I was more than happy to that he/she wasn't chosen and Jason isn't any of that. So, yeah everyone is gonna get piss*d at DeAnna for sending someone like that home.
    Oh well, its her life and her choice. I think people forget that.

Besides don't most of you think he is too good for her anyway? That he could do so much better? Well let him find that. And let D be happy with her snowboarder.
    thom yorke

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109319;
    My point is that just because he is a single dad doesn't make him exempt from getting rejected and hurt. All of those other guys that went before him were rejected, they have feelings too. Yet somehow people want to put Jason's pain above theirs because he's a single dad.
    You're right it doesn't make him exempt from getting hurt and rejected. But I also have to say that I don't know about anybody else, but I never felt that was the case (unless it had gone much, much further and Ty had become involved and it had hurt Ty, but that is only if it gone quite a long way and then ended). For me it was because he was F2 and because for the entire season everything pointed to her choosing him (and personally I think she did and then something happened) and him being F1. That's why I feel badly for him (in a way anyways ... I do think that he really is much better off now for her not having chosen him). And I would feel just as badly if another one of the guys was in that same situation. I do feel that they're all better off if they aren't with her, but I have to say that I do feel badly for Jason and Jeremy because I feel they both truly got their hearts broken.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by beth0419;3109347;
    wow....I feel bad for anyone that gets rejected If jessse was F2 I would feel bad for him too
    I'm sure come Monday I'll feel bad for him in that moment, never said I wouldn't I said I wouldn't feel sorry for him. There is a difference.
    thom yorke

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109349;
    Oh well, its her life and her choice. I think people forget that.

Besides don't most of you think he is too good for her anyway? That he could do so much better? Well let him find that. And let D be happy with her snowboarder.
    I don't think that. And frankly, I really don't like saying things like "x is too good for y" unless y has REALLY shown himself/ herself to be a terrible person or lacking in some way.

I don't understand why it is so bad to show some sympathy for the rejected bachelors and for DeAnna.
    As you can tell, depending on who the particular contestant is that you are rooting for, many times the degree of accuracy by the sleuthers is not particularly appreciated. However, the degree of accuracy, nonetheless, is generally quite high. -The ever astute Bloomers