Page 287 of 289 FirstFirst ... 187237277278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fanatic

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by azalea;3109256;
    So true. I won't watch so will rely on you to fill me in. I'd be looking over my shoulder for karma if I were her........

Oh yes, the duck is going to bite her in the __________.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3109188;
    I am not saying that they had sex. I am just saying that if she used the time to explain to him why she wasn't feeling like she could keep him any longer, then he wouldn't have had any need to ask the question he asked at MTA. If she didn't use that time to to let him down, and she was at all affectionate with him, that would not have been an indicator to him that he was getting let go. And she could easily have not offered the FS card at all---it's been done before. JMO, as always.
    OK...I'm going to sound like the old fuddy duddy that I am...I always just ASSUMED they went to the fantasy suite to get to know each other better (though sex!) and it has always left me feeling a little sour that someone could sleep with three different people in a matter of a few days, just so they could get to know each of them "better." I've still watched the show, but I lost some respect for the Bachelors/Bachelorettes.

I do feel much better knowing that it doesn't always happen. Now I can fantasize that they are always just playing cards and talking the night away.

Karma? So every bachelor and bachelorette who have had to dump the second to last person to choose their final pick have some bad Karma coming to them. Its part of the show. She can't split herself in two and go off with each of the guys. Thats part of the risk Jason took with coming on the show. He didn't have it in the bag just because he has a cute kid waiting for him at home.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by midwestmom;3108940;
    I don't think he was saying that they had wild sex. I think the point he was trying to make is that when you invite someone to spend the night, even if nothing physical happens, there is an implied sense of intimacy. You would not invite a male friend to share your bed (well maybe some people would, I myself never would). So if she knew she was not in love with him and she didn't feel the same way as him, why did she want to spend more time with him in an intimate setting?
    For the last several years the f4 always "spend the night" in terms of staying in the suite. It's meaningless in terms of telling us what happened. They could have been playing Jacks for all we know. It's couched in terms "forego your separate rooms" to SUGGEST that wild sex is taking place, but in reality it guarantees NOTHING in terms of what actually happened. Sadie, the virgin, "stayed overnight". If Jeremy is saying they spent the night making out on her bed then I refer to my original statement: He would be NO gentleman. Gentlemen should not be kissing and telling, especially inferring having intercourse. So, Jeremy either was naive that somehow D could NOT have offered the card or he was getting back at her by inferring there was sex.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 07-06-2008 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109271;
    Karma? So every bachelor and bachelorette who have had to dump the second to last person to choose their final pick have some bad Karma coming to them. Its part of the show. She can't split herself in two and go off with each of the guys. Thats part of the risk Jason took with coming on the show. He didn't have it in the bag just because he has a cute kid waiting for him at home.
    When did Jason ever say he had it in the bag? If anything, he expressed the most doubts of anyone there. I know some of you don't like him, but let's be fair. Jeremy seemed to be the one who viewed himself as the frontrunner. He even says this in the conf call.

Jason never thought anything of the sort! He went in with every intention of getting to know DeAnna and he really fell for her. What about his talk with Twilley we saw? Did that sound like a man who thought he had it in the bag? Of course not.

Phew - finally caught up ! Some very good theories and a lot of comforting thoughts out there ... thank you. I am wondering - maybe it's an an attempt at showing even more realism than most of us want or expect - but Deanna once again is shown with the tears and outbursts - snippiness - not flattering. And Jesse - his crude language, boylike mannerisms - these are things that we have been shown. We haven't been hit over the head with his business success story imo. So why is Fleiss doing this ? Obviously many of us have been drawn into watching the show because Jason has seemed so nice - and having Ty shown didn't hurt. But why show Jesse as such a loser - imo...? In thinking about it and reading all the posts, I can understand her picking Jesse - and that maybe she just wasn't ready for Jason's lifestyle - and apparently hadn't fallen in love with Jason - but why not have it a contest - where Jesse is presented a little more positively (drop the crude language at the very least ...) ?

I have this sad feeling that Jason is just going to be jumping all around and so excited - and then the FRC kiss we see - he's just too confident. I would love to find out that he is playing a role - that he realized that Jesse was her F1 and that the producers encouraged him to play the overly enthusiastic to a fault role to have us understand why Jason is not chosen. I was a Bettina follower and was concerned about Deanna's antics in the Brad show - so I was a little concerned that Jason was always being so sweet to her - how are you feeling, how are you doing etc - and maybe this was a role too - or maybe Jason is just like that and Deanna knew she needed someone to stand up to her - although I haven't seen Jesse doing that...

I'm not looking forward to seeing Jason rejected - will he ever be able to trust a female again ?? But as several have said - maybe it's for the better...

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3109304;
    Jason never thought anything of the sort! He went in with every intention of getting to know DeAnna and he really fell for her. What about his talk with Twilley we saw? Did that sound like a man who thought he had it in the bag? Of course not.
    I have to agree. I mean just think about how unsure Jason was about Graham. That is not somebody who feels they have it in the bag. And I especially agree about the talk he had with Twilley in Palm Springs ... to me that said it all.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

My point is that just because he is a single dad doesn't make him exempt from getting rejected and hurt. All of those other guys that went before him were rejected, they have feelings too. Yet somehow people want to put Jason's pain above theirs because he's a single dad.
    It's easy to be miserable. Being happy is tougher - and cooler.
    thom yorke

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3109271;
    Oh please stop. The reason why us Jason fans feel for the F2 more than her is because of who Jason is and he was presented as angelic and a sweetheart...Usually the F2 gets the b*TCHY, overly emotional and dramatic there's something wrong with her/him edit that I was more than happy to that he/she wasn't chosen and Jason isn't any of that. So, yeah everyone is gonna get piss*d at DeAnna for sending someone like that home.