Page 286 of 289 FirstFirst ... 186236276277278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

DeAnna has stated that the edit is reflecting what happened, so I don't see why she would be angry. Besides, the show did get a fake audience for her. She didn't have to face the music like Brad did.

Quote Originally Posted by connorsmom;3109115;
    I commended him for that choice, as well. I thought it showed character, actually, to not pretend to love either one of them just for the show's sake.

Well, I think if we look at it from the perspective of DeAnna and say she DID fall in love with Jesse, that he IS the man for her...she's going to see it as a beautiful love affair. The surprise is that she chose a man who is nothing like any other man she's ever known, he isn't her usual "type." And yet she fell for him anyway, because of the person he is and how she felt when she was with him. In other circumstances and had they focused on THAT aspect of this, I could absolutely see it as sweet and wonderful for them both.

IF we assume that De is actually engaged, with intent to get married, and that man is Jesse, then she'd be thrilled and happy with her choice and would want the audience to see what SHE sees in her man. I can totally understand that.

Which is also why, if I were De or Jesse, I'd be seriously pissed off about the way this show was put together. It hasn't done them justice. So for me, I'm just going to watch Monday and try to see what they have, since I DO watch this show to be entertained by a love story. If that is the love story she experienced, then I'll try to see it.

I'm with you, though, I fell for Jason and wanted HIS happiness in all of this. That's what hard about this ending for me...Jason being crushed ruins the ending for me, because HE is the one I rooted for, far more than DeAnna.
    Tell me about it...I'm already making a list of sad love songs for my Jason fansite

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3109099;
    It is sad that because Deanna does not chose everyones favorite that you all will miss the show. I normally dont watch for a couple of hours and just read the boards, but tomorrow will be different because I am quite sure this board will be over run and I will be kick off as alway so I will watch to see a Cute, snowboarding, short, exciting, handsome IMO, (real as you can get friends first, romance later) guy take it to the end. Go DEANNA you deserve happiness just as much as Jesse does. A shoot out to his nice, down to earth parents.
    This is about us not wanting to watch Jason getting crushed I could care less if those to live happily ever after or not. I for one never liked Deanna from Brads season, I can see why she chose Jesse both seem somewhat immature.
    I think Jason can do alot better...I watched this season because of him and little Ty....This is NOT about me personally being a "sore looser"!!!!I have enought $%^& in my life that brings me down, I dont need to watch anything else that will upset me...

Quote Originally Posted by nitagirl614;3109124;
    Tell me about it...I'm already making a list of sad love songs for my Jason fansite
    I keep hearing Avril Lavigne's Happy Ending..I love the attitude
    check out these lyrics!

ohoh, ohoh
    so much for my happy ending
    ohoh, ohoh ohoh

Lets talk this over,
    It's not like we're dead.
    Was it something I did?
    Was it something you said?
    Don't leave me hanging…
    In a city so dead.
    Held up so high
    On such a breakable thread.

You were all the things I thought I knew…
    And I thought we could be.

You were everything, everything,
    that I wanted.
    We were meant to be, supposed to be,
    But we lost it.
    All the memories so close to me
    Just fade away…
    All this time you were pretending…
    So much for my happy ending.

Ohoh, ohoh
    So much for my happy ending……ohoh
    Ohoh…

You've got your dumb friends,
    I know what they say (know they say)…
    They tell you I'm difficult,
    But so are they (so are they)
    But they don't know me…
    Do they even know you (even know you)?
    All the things you hide from me…
    All the sh*t that you do (all the sh*t that you do)

You were all the things I thought I knew…
    And I thought we could be.

That I wanted.
    But we lost it.
    All the memories so close to me
    Just fade away…

It's nice to know that you were there,
    Thanks for acting like you cared
    And making me feel like I was the only one.

It's nice to know we had it all.
    Thanks for watching as I fall,
    And letting me know we were done.

He was everything, everything,
    That I wanted.
    But we lost it.
    All my memories so close to me…
    Just fade away.

That I wanted…
    But we lost it.
    All of our memories so close to me
    Just fade away…

Ohoh ohoh
    So much for my happy ending (oh, oh, oh, so much for my happy ending
    Oh, oh…oh oh
    Oh, oh…
    So much for my happy ending (oh, oh, oh)…
    Oh, oh, oh…
    Oh, oh, oh…
    Last edited by StanleyCupCanes; 07-06-2008 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3109001;
    I read that Deanna said she did not have sex with any of the guys and Brad did the same thing, they all have to get time to spend in the fantasy suite to find out things that are not needed to be broadcast, that does not mean she sleep with all of them, she said she didnt. All the bachelor or bachelorette does it I see no big deal about that. Tina fabulous said she and Andrew did not sleep to gether so did Jen they play cards and talk.
    I am not saying that they had sex. I am just saying that if she used the time to explain to him why she wasn't feeling like she could keep him any longer, then he wouldn't have had any need to ask the question he asked at MTA. If she didn't use that time to to let him down, and she was at all affectionate with him, that would not have been an indicator to him that he was getting let go. And she could easily have not offered the FS card at all---it's been done before. JMO, as always.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3108902;
    You know what totally confuses me....

Jesse is their biggest spokesperson...why would Megan jeopardize her business like that to spread total lies...if she really lied about EVERYTHING why is Jesse still doing promotional appearances for them - I understand he is under contract to wear their clothes but why is he still going and doing special appearances for the company? I would imagine he could certainly get out of his contract based on defamation of character...
    Because controversy sells.....Bad press is better than no press and she certainly got everyone talking about him and what he does. I would say its a great marketing strategy if in fact its not true (or true for that matter....)
    Last edited by HowRYa?; 07-06-2008 at 02:01 PM.

This may have asked earlier (I'm trying to read these posts as fast as I can! ), but do you think that they chose to have a paid, random, audience versus offering tickets to real fans because they didn't want a backlash at the taping? Also, they would have counted on the leaks to happen to soften the blow after revealing Jesse as F1.

If that's the case, then why wouldn't TPTB just give Jesse a better edit in the first place?

Or....would they have hired actors to be in the audience to spread the wrong rumors and Jason's secret as F1 would be maintained?

I'm still holding out that Jason is F1....but just to be on the safe side, I'm watching tomorrow with a bottle of wine!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3109232;
    This may have asked earlier (I'm trying to read these posts as fast as I can! ), but do you think that they chose to have a paid, random, audience versus offering tickets to real fans because they didn't want a backlash at the taping? Also, they would have counted on the leaks to happen to soften the blow after revealing Jesse as F1.

If that's the case, then why wouldn't TPTB just give Jesse a better edit in the first place?

Or....would they have hired actors to be in the audience to spread the wrong rumors and Jason's secret as F1 would be maintained?

I'm still holding out that Jason is F1....but just to be on the safe side, I'm watching tomorrow with a bottle of wine!

You might want something a little stronger!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3109232;

Because, there really wasn't much to show! Plus, if they showed more of what happened in the outhouse, it wouldn't have made it any better.

DeAnna's original top 2 from the start were gone by the final 2 and Jason is just that type of person that a lot of people started to root for and care about. His story is even more interesting than DeAnna's and I became invested in seeing his fairy tale ending...not DeAnna's.

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3108803;
    Yes, she is going to hurt a wonderful man tomorrow night!!!!!
    So true. I won't watch so will rely on you to fill me in. I'd be looking over my shoulder for karma if I were her........