Page 285 of 289 FirstFirst ... 185235275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3108970;
    Exactly! Jeremy said, in one of his post show interviews, something to the effect of she had basically responded to his telling her he was in love with her by saying she was going to have to let him go, but then she offered him the FS card, and that's why he was so hurt and confused afterward. How much more of a mixed message could she have given him then to say she didn't return his feelings buuuuttt, how about spend the night with me anyway? He didn't insinuate that they had sex, but it doesn't seemthey spent the night playing monopoly either---and if she had any degree of intimate physical contact with him (even just kissing---which we actually saw, on the bed) then that would have been an indicator to him that maybe she was reconsidering, and it would have been a very selfish move on her part---it would have clearly been leading him on at the point....and if she knew she was sending him home, then I can't imagine why she would want either of her 2 remaining guys to know that she chose to make out with Jeremy even after she had decided to let him go, that seems very selfish as well. Had she spent the FS night explaining to Jeremy why she didn't think they were cut out for one another, then he wouldn't have been so hurt and confused by her dismissal the next day, and wouldn't have had any cause to ask that question at the MTA. JMO, as always.

I think (JMO) that when Jeremy went back and questioned Deanna after F3 RC - which they are going to show and make us think it was at her LCDs - that she told him that she knew when he told her he was in love that she would have to let him go. Not that she told him that WHEN he told her- but that she KNEW when he told her that she'd have to. But she couldn't let him know before the RC so she went along with offering the card and Jeremy thought she shouldn't have if she knew before. Cause.... you know... she wouldn't lead anyone on after she was led on by Brad....remember?..

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3109038;
    But verifying "leaked" information is the same as leaking it yourself, even if you don't add anything to it.

I remember a lot of FORTers went to the MTA and none of them felt the need to say a word until after the show had aired, at least not that I saw. Why was this different?
    I'll say this and leave it at that (hopefully) by the time I got this information it was already well out there (I got it well after it had been confirmed by numerous posters here at FORT). Now just a question, can we not discuss this anymore ... I'm actually starting to feel very uncomfortable now. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3109043;
    I have only posted a handful of times, but I read these boards religiously. This season has grabbed my heart from the beginning and I just can't let go. Fleiss and his editors have shown us a beautiful love story developing between Dee and Jason from day one. It's been gradual but powerful. Jason's F1 support comes from the FRC SC's (mostly her body language IMO), from things she has said ("everything happens for a reason", "a tearful ending", "my fairytale ending") to him and to us as the viewers (in MTA and in interviews).

All I can think up about this AFRC hype about Jesse being F1 is that the producers had to think up a way to keep the suspense and us, the viewing audience, in a flurry. I honestly think that some of those so called 'sources' were told to leak out a false ending to keep us all on our toes and wondering till the final moment. Everything else in this darn show leads me to believe Jason. Why then do we throw all that out to believe these rumors, even if they seem to come from trustworthy sources. We don't know names- we know nothing specific...

I will continue to believe Jason until I see otherwise with my own eyes. If she does choose Jesse, then she's not the Deanna that I've grown to know on screen. She wouldn't then be standing behind what she said she wanted... and I'd be even madder at Fleiss for giving us one love story (DEJAY) and then delivering a random, unsatisfying ending in Jesse.

I still believe Jason and hope he and Dee can really make a go of a 'happily ever after'.
    There was a love story there. I agree with you there.

eta

Hasn't it been verified that DeAnna went to Jesse's HTD before Jason's? That Jason's was last?

Every one of these bachelor knows they will be offered the card if they watch the show before getting on it. It is bull to complain now when booted. Be a man and have the balls to handle the rejection it is better to have loved and lost but not to have loved before and more importantly it is meant to be it will be. It is beter to be alone and lonely than to be with someone and is still lonely, who the h*** want to be in a loveless relationship?
    Last edited by bugsme3; 07-06-2008 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3109068;
    I is beter to be alone and lonely than to be with someone and is still lonely, who the h*** want to be in a loveless relationship?
    Amen .....sistah.....as a veteran of one for 23 years...I hear ya! I finally saw the light!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3109038;
    But verifying "leaked" information is the same as leaking it yourself, even if you don't add anything to it.

I remember a lot of FORTers went to the MTA and none of them felt the need to say a word until after the show had aired, at least not that I saw. Why was this different?
    I, for one, am glad that they came forward and told us. Otherwise, I would have watched Monday with full expectations of Jason getting the girl. I'm glad to have the warning.

FORT Newbie

I have conceded to the fact that Jesse is F1. I have come on these boards everyday hoping that someone will post that it was all a Fleiss lie and that Jason is actually the F1.

Obviously that has yet to happen and the finale is tomorrow. I will not be watching tomorrow, I just don't want to watch two hours of Jason looking hopeful and then the last minute he gets crushed. Every season that I watch (did not watch Jesse Palmer and Matt's season) I pick a guy that I think has promise and Jason was that for me this season. I fell for him instantly.

Like other posts have stated I fell for Jason and not Deanna. I really didn't care to much for her in The Bachelor and I couldn't have agreed more with CH's opinion that she was pretty much a bully to the other girls. So when I watched it didn't bother me that he didn't pick anyone. In fact I was probably the minority that commended him for not buckling to the pressures of Fleiss and ABC and just simply saying "I just didn't fall in love with either of them".

That said, in a way I can see her picking Jesse only because I think he would give her the life that she is obviously craving right now. All this attention I am sure has gone to her head. She wants to live in the limelight, Jesse can give that to her not Jason. Jason is just this stable, hard working single dad. Might just seem kinda boring to her. Though I am sure there are several girls on this board that would love to stay home and be bored with him me included! What I see on my screen is a girl that is a bit immature and isn't really ready for any kind of serious relationship.

What I just don't get is how she can think we are all going to love this surprise ending? She has to know by now that 95% of the viewers are pro Jason. It's going to be beautiful, you will laugh and you will cry? What kind of surprise ending other then she picked Jesse could there possibly be? I am not sure how deep it can possibly be after she does pick him. Where is the excitement in picking Jesse? The beauty? I guess that is what puzzles me the most. Could picking Jesse be any more anticlimactic? What a let down.

Anyway, so goes another disappointing ending. The only way I would ever watch this show again is if Jason or Jeremy is The Bachelor. As far as Paula Abdul's ex possibly being that person well uhhhh no thanks!

There is no doubt in my mind that Jason will not be single for long if he already isn't taken. I have never seen a more popular Bachelor on any of these shows.

On another note, has any one written to Ellen yet about all of this? I plan on it but I know she is in hiatus so not sure how much it will do.

Thanks for listening girls, sorry for the long rant. I wasn't planning on it but as soon as I started typing all of these thoughts came flooding out.

Go Jay, I am minusing the De part. As my daugther would say, she is a big poo poo head!

J

It is sad that because Deanna does not chose everyones favorite that you all will miss the show. I normally dont watch for a couple of hours and just read the boards, but tomorrow will be different because I am quite sure this board will be over run and I will be kick off as alway so I will watch to see a Cute, snowboarding, short, exciting, handsome IMO, (real as you can get friends first, romance later) guy take it to the end. Go DEANNA you deserve happiness just as much as Jesse does. A shoot out to his nice, down to earth parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonschick;3109082;
    Like other posts have stated I fell for Jason and not Deanna. I really didn't care to much for her in The Bachelor and I couldn't have agreed more with CH's opinion that she was pretty much a bully to the other girls. So when I watched it didn't bother me that he didn't pick anyone. In fact I was probably the minority that commended him for not buckling to the pressures of Fleiss and ABC and just simply saying "I just didn't fall in love with either of them".
    I commended him for that choice, as well. I thought it showed character, actually, to not pretend to love either one of them just for the show's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonschick;3109082;
    What kind of surprise ending other then she picked Jesse could there possibly be? I am not sure how deep it can possibly be after she does pick him. Where is the excitement in picking Jesse? The beauty? I guess that is what puzzles me the most. Could picking Jesse be any more anticlimactic? What a let down.
    Well, I think if we look at it from the perspective of DeAnna and say she DID fall in love with Jesse, that he IS the man for her...she's going to see it as a beautiful love affair. The surprise is that she chose a man who is nothing like any other man she's ever known, he isn't her usual "type." And yet she fell for him anyway, because of the person he is and how she felt when she was with him. In other circumstances and had they focused on THAT aspect of this, I could absolutely see it as sweet and wonderful for them both.

IF we assume that De is actually engaged, with intent to get married, and that man is Jesse, then she'd be thrilled and happy with her choice and would want the audience to see what SHE sees in her man. I can totally understand that.

Which is also why, if I were De or Jesse, I'd be seriously pissed off about the way this show was put together. It hasn't done them justice. So for me, I'm just going to watch Monday and try to see what they have, since I DO watch this show to be entertained by a love story. If that is the love story she experienced, then I'll try to see it.

I'm with you, though, I fell for Jason and wanted HIS happiness in all of this. That's what hard about this ending for me...Jason being crushed ruins the ending for me, because HE is the one I rooted for, far more than DeAnna.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3109043;
    I have only posted a handful of times, but I read these boards religiously. This season has grabbed my heart from the beginning and I just can't let go. Fleiss and his editors have shown us a beautiful love story developing between Dee and Jason from day one. It's been gradual but powerful. Jason's F1 support comes from the FRC SC's (mostly her body language IMO), from things she has said ("everything happens for a reason", "a tearful ending", "my fairytale ending") to him and to us as the viewers (in MTA and in interviews).

All I can think up about this AFRC hype about Jesse being F1 is that the producers had to think up a way to keep the suspense and us, the viewing audience, in a flurry. I honestly think that some of those so called 'sources' were told to leak out a false ending to keep us all on our toes and wondering till the final moment. Everything else in this darn show leads me to believe Jason. Why then do we throw all that out to believe these rumors, even if they seem to come from trustworthy sources. We don't know names- we know nothing specific...

I will continue to believe Jason until I see otherwise with my own eyes. If she does choose Jesse, then she's not the Deanna that I've grown to know on screen. She wouldn't then be standing behind what she said she wanted... and I'd be even madder at Fleiss for giving us one love story (DEJAY) and then delivering a random, unsatisfying ending in Jesse.

I still believe Jason and hope he and Dee can really make a go of a 'happily ever after'.
    Denial is a beautiful thing