Page 284 of 289 FirstFirst ... 184234274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fan

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3108895;
    Who knows what happened (I couldn't care less) but, I will say that if Jeremy meant they spend the night having wild sex that he is FAR from a gentleman.
    In my opinion, D was the woman who publicly, on national TV, invited 3 different guys to spend the night with her. Whatever happened between her and Jeremy apparently wasn't wild enough for the woman who seems to want everything to be wild, crazy, fast, hot, and daring. He got cut.

So I'd say maybe he was too much of a gentleman. Remember, it takes two to tango; so if there was any dancing going on, she was definitely a willing participant. The guys didn't know that all three of them were invited to spend the night with D. D was the one who was "in the know" on this.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chickencounter;3108947;
    Shannon - I am very glad that she and you and every one else that has inside information has shared, but did she not have to sign something that she could not share this information?
    She didn't tell me anything specific except to say that what Cape (and others) told us was correct.
    Last edited by Shannonm93; 07-06-2008 at 11:38 AM.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3108958;
    Maybe Jesse has a part of the company so he cant get out of it. He is also a business man, plus right now the show is going so his hands is tied behind his back for a lack of a better word. He also now have a wedding to plan for and a fiance to take care of when this is all over, why should he throw away this contract let the thing run out then send the trouble maker packing after. If they had finished dating and he goes on the show and she started this rumour I am not sorry for the backlash she is getting, she should have kept her mouth shut and sort it out when he got back and move on with her life.

The lady allow him to go on the show so to speak that says to me to him we are not in a relationship because I as a woman in my right mind would let this happen not on my watch it is either me or the show you chose. nough said.

Not necessarily, money talks. I certainly didn't think he would be there past the second week, and his gf probably didn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by beachdweller2be;3108913;
    After reading all these posts all I know is that I am NOT going to watch the finale at all now. No thank you...No way...

Haha you sound just like my mother!
    She was pissed that I told her she chose Jesse & told me to not tell her anymore she was to disgusted to listen after how she interacted with Jason, my mom totally believes she lead him on & said last night that she is no better than Brad!

I was so surprised at how angry she got!

She said if there was a love story developing with Jesse IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWN & she believes if for some reason they chose not to show it & instead throw the audience the wrong way by editing Jason to be the favourite & the one everyon fell in love with, why even HAVE THIS SHOW because it's suppose to be about watching 2 people fall in love & find each other & that is not in her opinion what happened so WTH even bother!
    Last edited by Larel; 07-06-2008 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3108970;
    Exactly! Jeremy said, in one of his post show interviews, something to the effect of she had basically responded to his telling her he was in love with her by saying she was going to have to let him go, but then she offered him the FS card, and that's why he was so hurt and confused afterward. How much more of a mixed message could she have given him then to say she didn't return his feelings buuuuttt, how about spend the night with me anyway? He didn't insinuate that they had sex, but it doesn't seemthey spent the night playing monopoly either---and if she had any degree of intimate physical contact with him (even just kissing---which we actually saw, on the bed) then that would have been an indicator to him that maybe she was reconsidering, and it would have been a very selfish move on her part---it would have clearly been leading him on at the point....and if she knew she was sending him home, then I can't imagine why she would want either of her 2 remaining guys to know that she chose to make out with Jeremy even after she had decided to let him go, that seems very selfish as well. Had she spent the FS night explaining to Jeremy why she didn't think they were cut out for one another, then he wouldn't have been so hurt and confused by her dismissal the next day, and wouldn't have had any cause to ask that question at the MTA. JMO, as always.

I read that Deanna said she did not have sex with any of the guys and Brad did the same thing, they all have to get time to spend in the fantasy suite to find out things that are not needed to be broadcast, that does not mean she sleep with all of them, she said she didnt. All the bachelor or bachelorette does it I see no big deal about that. Tina fabulous said she and Andrew did not sleep to gether so did Jen they play cards and talk.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3108983;
    She was pissed that I told her she chose Jesse & told me to not tell her anymore she was to disgusted to listen after how she interacted with Jason, my mom totally believes she lead him on & said last night that she is no better than Brad!

I was so surprised at how angry she got!

She said if there was a love story developing with Jesse IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOWN & she believes if for some reason they chose not to show it & instead throw the audience the wrong way by editing Jason to be the favourite & the one everyon fell in love with, why even HAVE THIS SHOW because it's suppose to be about watching 2 people fall in love & find each other & that is not in her opinion what happened so WTH even bother!
    And we know mama's always right! Smart woman!

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3108837;
    That's true but maybe the truth is while Jesse didn't feel like they were a couple, he didn't take the time to inform her of that. I've been there before with a guy I was dating in college...he thought we were free to see other people, while I, his friends , and his family thought it was a committed relationship. I could see where Megan would be hurt when finding out it wasn't what she thought it was.

It does seem suspicious that she knew beforehand that he didn't kiss DeAnna until HTD. That adds validity that she was still communicating to him. And if some of the guys confirmed that they knew about his girl...friend, then that also leads credence to something going on. It goes along with what someone said about him not considering himself in a relationship until HE declares it. He didn't think they were committed, so he didn't see it as a big deal. Doesn't make him a bad guy, but it also doesn't make the rumors totally false either.
    This is similar to how I have taken it as well. I also could see where Jesse would say something to the effect of, 'it'll be good exposure, and its not likely I'm actually gonna end up with the girl in the end anyway.' It doesn't sound like there was closure to me, but then again, I agree with those that have said we'll never know the truth because only the two of them know it and even then I'm sure they have 2 different perspectives on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3108976;
    She didn't tell me anything specific except to say that what Cape (and others) told us was correct.
    But verifying "leaked" information is the same as leaking it yourself, even if you don't add anything to it.

I remember a lot of FORTers went to the MTA and none of them felt the need to say a word until after the show had aired, at least not that I saw. Why was this different?
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker;3109038;
    But verifying "leaked" information is the same as leaking it yourself, even if you don't add anything to it.

I remember a lot of FORTers went to the MTA and none of them felt the need to say a word until after the show had aired, at least not that I saw. Why was this different?
    Because, they didn't want our hearts shattered?

Quote Originally Posted by Larel;3108983;

I have only posted a handful of times, but I read these boards religiously. This season has grabbed my heart from the beginning and I just can't let go. Fleiss and his editors have shown us a beautiful love story developing between Dee and Jason from day one. It's been gradual but powerful. Jason's F1 support comes from the FRC SC's (mostly her body language IMO), from things she has said ("everything happens for a reason", "a tearful ending", "my fairytale ending") to him and to us as the viewers (in MTA and in interviews).

All I can think up about this AFRC hype about Jesse being F1 is that the producers had to think up a way to keep the suspense and us, the viewing audience, in a flurry. I honestly think that some of those so called 'sources' were told to leak out a false ending to keep us all on our toes and wondering till the final moment. Everything else in this darn show leads me to believe Jason. Why then do we throw all that out to believe these rumors, even if they seem to come from trustworthy sources. We don't know names- we know nothing specific...

I will continue to believe Jason until I see otherwise with my own eyes. If she does choose Jesse, then she's not the Deanna that I've grown to know on screen. She wouldn't then be standing behind what she said she wanted... and I'd be even madder at Fleiss for giving us one love story (DEJAY) and then delivering a random, unsatisfying ending in Jesse.

I still believe Jason and hope he and Dee can really make a go of a 'happily ever after'.