Page 283 of 289 FirstFirst ... 183233273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288289 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2885

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3108331;
    ok now you do have my attention
    Hey Cape ... can you give us any more details on this? Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Livin' my own fairy tale!

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3108895;
    Who knows what happened (I couldn't care less) but, I will say that if Jeremy meant they spend the night having wild sex that he is FAR from a gentleman.
    I don't think he was saying that they had wild sex. I think the point he was trying to make is that when you invite someone to spend the night, even if nothing physical happens, there is an implied sense of intimacy. You would not invite a male friend to share your bed (well maybe some people would, I myself never would). So if she knew she was not in love with him and she didn't feel the same way as him, why did she want to spend more time with him in an intimate setting?

FORT Newbie

Shannon - I am very glad that she and you and every one else that has inside information has shared, but did she not have to sign something that she could not share this information?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by coqui3233;3108931;
    She explained on MTA that she focuses on the one that she is with. She's an out of sight - out of mind gal. She explained she did it to Jeremy as they enjoyed their night together. This may be how she did with Jesse for the dates - not just for the game show and cameras - it seems she likes the attention and forgets the feelings she has for others.
    She definitely likes the attention. The first time I figured this out was when Graham was ignoring her through most of the MTA show, you can tell she was getting mad. She said it is like you dont even care. Why should it matter if she is so in love. Graham can definitely get under her skin.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3108901;
    Honestly, EVERYONE now goes on this show for reasons other than finding true love. If they go on just to find love they're delusional, imo. This is particularly true of the guys, imo. They do it for the adventure, to get out of funk, to advance their career, to get on t.v. the same as any reality show contestants. This doesn't mean that they can't also be open to falling in love if it happens. We probably won't see the true story happening, but it COULD happen. This whole fantasy of people doing it only for "the right reason" is ludicrous to me. just
    Oh, please don't misunderstand me -- I *personally* could care less about someone's motivations for going on this show. I wonder, however, how that would sit with DeAnna if she knew (which presumably she does now). She doesn't seem like the kind of woman who would take kindly to that piece of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3108916;
    As I said, I know a member from here at FORT that went. I've talked to her about it. Now I know she had requested tickets to the ATFR from ABC and she was able to get in. She is not an actress and doesn't have a SAG card (atleast not that I know of and I know what she does for a living and there is absolutely no connection to the entertainment industry). She's just a regular person like most of us here and I think like some other FORT members and probably just like a few casual viewers she was one of the lucky ones (or not depending on how you look at it) that got in.
    Okay, could you possibly do a Q&A with her on those questions I posed to get her take on it? I want to say, that I am in no way questioning anyone's veracity, I'm just keenly curious as to the answers. I'm sure she [or anyone else from FORT who was there] can't answer them specifically, because they aren't mindreaders of TPTB, but I'd really like their take on the situation and the questions I posed.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3108902;
    You know what totally confuses me....

Jesse is their biggest spokesperson...why would Megan jeopardize her business like that to spread total lies...if she really lied about EVERYTHING why is Jesse still doing promotional appearances for them - I understand he is under contract to wear their clothes but why is he still going and doing special appearances for the company? I would imagine he could certainly get out of his contract based on defamation of character...

Maybe Jesse has a part of the company so he cant get out of it. He is also a business man, plus right now the show is going so his hands is tied behind his back for a lack of a better word. He also now have a wedding to plan for and a fiance to take care of when this is all over, why should he throw away this contract let the thing run out then send the trouble maker packing after. If they had finished dating and he goes on the show and she started this rumour I am not sorry for the backlash she is getting, she should have kept her mouth shut and sort it out when he got back and move on with her life.

The lady allow him to go on the show so to speak that says to me to him we are not in a relationship because I as a woman in my right mind would let this happen not on my watch it is either me or the show you chose. nough said.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3108956;
    Okay, could you possibly do a Q&A with her on those questions I posed to get her take on it? I want to say, that I am in no way questioning anyone's veracity, I'm just keenly curious as to the answers. I'm sure she [or anyone else from FORT who was there] can't answer them specifically, because they aren't mindreaders of TPTB, but I'd really like their take on the situation and the questions I posed.
    Yeah, I'll talk to her and see.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas;3105591;
    I agree. I'm not sure that Jeremy even would have brought it up as a reason why he felt misled if there was nothing more than hanging out going on.
    Exactly! Jeremy said, in one of his post show interviews, something to the effect of she had basically responded to his telling her he was in love with her by saying she was going to have to let him go, but then she offered him the FS card, and that's why he was so hurt and confused afterward. How much more of a mixed message could she have given him then to say she didn't return his feelings buuuuttt, how about spend the night with me anyway? He didn't insinuate that they had sex, but it doesn't seemthey spent the night playing monopoly either---and if she had any degree of intimate physical contact with him (even just kissing---which we actually saw, on the bed) then that would have been an indicator to him that maybe she was reconsidering, and it would have been a very selfish move on her part---it would have clearly been leading him on at the point....and if she knew she was sending him home, then I can't imagine why she would want either of her 2 remaining guys to know that she chose to make out with Jeremy even after she had decided to let him go, that seems very selfish as well. Had she spent the FS night explaining to Jeremy why she didn't think they were cut out for one another, then he wouldn't have been so hurt and confused by her dismissal the next day, and wouldn't have had any cause to ask that question at the MTA. JMO, as always.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3108963;
    Yeah, I'll talk to her and see.
    Thanks
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."