Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by snarkattack222;3108692;
    I guess Jason fans should ask Fleiss what is the point of this picture/cap if Deanna indeed didn't choose Jason. The pink flowers in the background is in the grassy area..(it didnt disappear like what other people are saying)

Okay..I guess I will have to watch the episode...but I was surprised at this pic if Jesse is F1. Was she trying to avoid Jasons' mouth and just couldn't get it away fast enough? ??? ala ....famous pic of Princess Di and Prince Charles where she purposefully turned her cheek and he missed her face to embarass him?

I mean..in Deanna's case she would have been doing it to avoid kissing her rejected on the lips.

God..this is just goign to be merciless to watch!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Even if the girlfriend rumor is untrue, didn't Jesse still sign an endorsement deal related to his appearance on the show? Maybe that wasn't an issue for DeAnna . . . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3108537;
    She did apologize because she now has reason to believe she was misled, and in turn, misled others.

But, I can assure you that people in Fairfield have a very different impression. My source was never Megan, but a friend of "Megan and Jesse"......she has not retracted her opinion on the matter.

Now, whether she was misled by Megan, OR whether whether Megan retracted her earlier statements for other reasons, I really have no clue.

The fact that at least one of the bachelors knew of her, makes me think the latter is true.

But sleuthing is not an exact science, so, who knows???
    I read the post but found it ambiguous, could someone please tell me exactly what was meant? What was an untruth and what was not? Was the break-up message actually seen by someone here [can't recall who posted that but I do remember reading it]. The rumor that he was forced to break up with her with a producer standing over his shoulder... what exactly was the untruth or misleading info?

It seems like the source's [not the poster's] retraction came out after the backlash hit the fan, that in itself makes it suspect to me. But I'm still not sure exactly what was retracted. The information could be here and have gotten lost for me within the flood of posting over the last few days.

This isn't to harp on Jesse or the GF issue, I am simply keenly interested in how TPTB work their mojo.
    Why now???
    Last edited by dodie430; 07-06-2008 at 10:21 AM.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3108330;
    But will we be getting the real story? She's not having to face a live audience like Brad did.
    I don't know about that, because there were actual fans in the audience, including some that are members of FORT (I know, because I talked to one). She may not get it as bad as Brad did if all of his audience was real fans, but still I think she may get raked over the coals a little bit (and even if she doesn't at "ATFR", there will still be all of those other fans out there).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3108857;
    I read the post but found it ambiguous, could someone please tell me exactly what was meant? What was an untruth and what was not? Was the break-up message actually seen by someone here [can't recall who posted that but I do remember reading it]. The rumor that he was forced to break up with her with a producer standing over his shoulder... what exactly was the untruth or misleading info?

It seems like the source's [not the poster's] retraction came out after the backlash hit the fan, that in itself makes it suspect to me. But I'm still not sure exactly what was retracted. The information could be here and have gotten lost for me within the flood of posting over the last few days.

This isn't to harp on Jesse or the GF issue, I am simply keenly interested in how TPTB work their mojo.
    Why now???

Exactly, my smoke detector is going off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3108865;
    I don't know about that, because there were actual fans in the audience, including some that are members of FORT (I know, because I talked to one). She may not get it as bad as Brad did if all of his audience was real fans, but still I think she may get raked over the coals a little bit (and even if she doesn't at "ATFR", there will still be all of those other fans out there).
    But wouldn't they have stuck out like sore thumbs as possibly the only voices of dissent in a sea of contrived applause? Did they get in with TPTB thinking they were among the "paid extras"? Did they themselves get paid? Did they stay quiet hoping to go unnoticed? Why would TPTB go through the trouble of closing the set to all but "paid extras" and not bother to actually check? Or did they care? Could they have asked for SAG cards? I don't know if actors actually have SAG cards as I'm Canadian, I just find it odd that it became this HUGE secret meeting and there wasn't a secure process for admittance.

Maybe someone who knows a FORT member who went, could post on their behalf?
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3108436;
    But considering D isn't the right girl for Jason then he will be happy, maybe not now but in the future. I think she made the right decision in not choosing him. That relationship would have ended in a matter of months if that, and that would have negatively affected J and Ty. Its better to cut him off now then to lead him off after the show. She wasn't ready to move to Seattle and be a step mother, its very obvious.
    All of that is becoming crystal clear to me now and I absolutely think Jason is much better off without Deanna!

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;3108445;
    I think its there but its definitely subtle. They could have toned down some of the other story lines a bit but then they wouldn't have the drama and thus they wouldn't get the ratings.

You know what it just donned on me maybe the purposely edited both in a negative light just so the public could see that they are compatible? Almost as if to say to the audience, these people aren't well liked, these two dbags belong together.
    OMG!

That may just be the explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3105590;
    I thought that was a bit cryptic... If they were up playing cards all night, I would doubt Jeremy would have said, "you spent the night with me"
    Who knows what happened (I couldn't care less) but, I will say that if Jeremy meant they spend the night having wild sex that he is FAR from a gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelley2021;3108515;
    Ah Sean. He was one guy I thought would have gone farther.
    I wish he had of. I would've been okay with her choosing Sean, because atleast I saw something romantic there unlike with Jesse.