Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by HillCntryGrl;3108753;
    Probably because we were all too busy finding fault with Jesse and believing rumors that have turned out to not be true! Don't forget, Jesse was with her first in the house and they most likely had lots of time to talk.
    I think the chemistry was always there. We're all mad because the EDITING was never there and we we're thrown for a loop. Can't blame Deanna and Jesse for that! I actually feel bad that Jesse was edited the way he was.

Just dawned on me- (sorry if this has been talked about a hundred times already- I've been skipping 10 pages at a time on some of the threads cause I can't keep up) anyway- Jesse got one of the first impression boutenere,bouteniere, bout......roses!! Would this qualify as the first season to break the curse of the FIR?

Quote Originally Posted by InMyPJ's;3108713;
    Ok, I've offically started my countdown to the finale and hopefully the END of this obsession!

Last night I re-watched Jesse's HTD and FD and I admit that on his own he seems like a stand-up guy, obviously successful at his chosen career, into charity for underpriviledged kids (how many 26-yr-old guys appreciate what they have enough to want to help others?) and when he speaks, even tho some of his snowboarder lingo is funny, he is obviously an intelligent guy. Plus his mom and dad were sweethearts.

My problem at this point is totally with De and the mixed signals she sends out - as pointed out by "The Virgin" Ryan. She is obviously into jocks, like Graham. I think she sent him home too soon, probably because he made her mad again on the HTD, and kept Jeremy and Jason, giving hope to those of us who thought she might like sophisticated, professional men who seem more ready to settle down and have kids.

I think she should have sent Jason home after the HTD, saying that after seeing him with his son, she realized that her feelings for him were not where they should be to justify keeping him away from Ty. Then send Jeremy home as she did, and let the 2 jocks fight it out! If she was truly falling in love with Graham, it would not have killed her to keep him around for 2 more weeks to give him every opportunity to open up a bit more, and she could have felt good about sending him home at the FR if he never did. Then she would not be getting all of this negative press for hurting Jason.

IMO, that would have seemed more true to the person she actually is, instead of how ABC is trying to convince us she is.
    In retrospect this seems to be the logical conclusion. However she said herself that she couldn't take the chance that she wouldn't be left standing alone again. Therefore the conclusion that I draw is that she didn't really care who she hurt along the way as long as it wasn't herself.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3108316;
    I am not sure what to believe...

I followed her myspace trail and you can see there was a relationship and her friends were asking about him being away (not specifically mentioning his name) but posting lyrics to songs like Jesse's girl...it was all before and during taping...

her story about him saying he didn't kiss her until HTDs panned out - so he DID tell her some of the things that went on during taping...

and I have heard from one of the guys that they knew about her during filming...

I have no idea what to believe about the situation anymore...and as I said before - the things I have heard about Jesse from some of the guys is worse than what I would have thought about him having the girlfriend...

now despite all that - I like the Jesse that is on my tv...do I believe their love story - no - he just seems to me like a guy who would be fun to have a beer with!!
    Oh well....hope he's what she wanted then...because she didn't choose some good ones....

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;3108761;
    Just dawned on me- (sorry if this has been talked about a hundred times already- I've been skipping 10 pages at a time on some of the threads cause I can't keep up) anyway- Jesse got one of the first impression boutenere,bouteniere, bout......roses!! Would this qualify as the first season to break the curse of the FIR?
    Well he got one of the first of the 3 but technically....it wasn't the first of the night....Jeremy had the honors.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by azalea;3108775;
    In retrospect this seems to be the logical conclusion. However she said herself that she couldn't take the chance that she wouldn't be left standing alone again. Therefore the conclusion that I draw is that she didn't really care who she hurt along the way as long as it wasn't herself.

Yes, she is going to hurt a wonderful man tomorrow night!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azalea;3108775;
    You hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3108537;
    She did apologize because she now has reason to believe she was misled, and in turn, misled others.

But, I can assure you that people in Fairfield have a very different impression. My source was never Megan, but a friend of "Megan and Jesse"......she has not retracted her opinion on the matter.

Now, whether she was misled by Megan, OR whether whether Megan retracted her earlier statements for other reasons, I really have no clue.

The fact that at least one of the bachelors knew of her, makes me think the latter is true.

But sleuthing is not an exact science, so, who knows???
    & Cape confirmed that.

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3108816;
    & Cape confirmed that.
    I said it earlier and I'll say it again, there are three sides to every story, there's his, hers and there's somewhere in between (the truth). Unless and until Jesse and Megan both fess up their sides of the story, no-one and I mean no-one will ever know the truth. You know what, I don't know whether we will ever hear Jesse's side of the story. I'm sure if he has heard what has gone on on these fan boards, he's probably totally disgusted.

The ugliness that has been this rumor could have sabotaged a relationship or even worse, it should be a lesson learned to everyone that unless you know for absolute that something is true you should not pass it along. You could hurt someone, or even worse damage someone's reputation along the way.

JMHO - this is one thing I hated about this season. Other seasons there has been some contention between the differing contenders fans, but never the ugliness we've experienced this season, it has put a damper on enjoyment.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3108816;
    & Cape confirmed that.

Exactly, I feel there is more to than the gf story, than just a scorned x-gf, but of course we probably wont find out what that is. I am a strong believer in where there is smoke, there usually is fire.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3108821;
    I said it earlier and I'll say it again, there are three sides to every story, there's his, hers and there's somewhere in between (the truth).
    That's true but maybe the truth is while Jesse didn't feel like they were a couple, he didn't take the time to inform her of that. I've been there before with a guy I was dating in college...he thought we were free to see other people, while I, his friends , and his family thought it was a committed relationship. I could see where Megan would be hurt when finding out it wasn't what she thought it was.

It does seem suspicious that she knew beforehand that he didn't kiss DeAnna until HTD. That adds validity that she was still communicating to him. And if some of the guys confirmed that they knew about his girl...friend, then that also leads credence to something going on. It goes along with what someone said about him not considering himself in a relationship until HE declares it. He didn't think they were committed, so he didn't see it as a big deal. Doesn't make him a bad guy, but it also doesn't make the rumors totally false either.