Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by thethreej's;3104168;
    I am not so sure about that. I have a feeling Monday night there are going to be many upset and angry people. I think that is probably why the engagement show was cancelled. They knew alot of people are not going to want to see that a week later, when they are still in shock. It's not about who she picks with me, it is how they continued to mislead us down a dead end, and now trying to sell us this house with a white picket fence fairytale story. I am also upset that they made Jason get down on one knee and propose. That to me is just wrong in my book. She could have let him down much gentler than that imo. DeAnna has stated that ABC has been very good to her, and that she has had some say in what happens. She could have asked ABC to not make Jason do that, knowing how painful it would be for him, but she didn't. I think she likes the attention, and men fawning all over her. Somebody also said he had no clue it was coming, so obviously she didn't give him any reason to believe he wasn't going to be picked. I really have to say I have newfound respect for Brad.
    This may be the wrong thread for this question, but do we know for sure that Jason is allowed to propose---is there a cap with him actually holding an open ring box? I just remember a cap of him getting down on one knee and looking up with a concerned look on his face---is it possible that he goes to get down on one knee and before he pops the question DeAnna stops him???
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3104190;
    This may be the wrong thread for this question, but do we know for sure that Jason is allowed to propose---is there a cap with him actually holding an open ring box? I just remember a cap of him getting down on one knee and looking up with a concerned look on his face---is it possible that he goes to get down on one knee and before he pops the question DeAnna stops him???

That could be possible. I just wish she would have stopped him sooner. It just doesn't sit well with me. It just seems so humiliating.

I have had time to really take the day and ponder...I went back and watched the show and the sc for monday...I have seen both "inside" sources say Jesse and Jason..I have made a decision and go with what my gut says and what my eyes see. Now I will record the show and come on here to find out before I endure the tears of Jason being hurt. But i am not giving up hope that the true love thats developing before MY eyes is real....bottom line Im going out on a limb and saying Jason is F1.god lets hope Im right

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3104182;
    Especially the people that don't come to (or know about) FORT. They are going to be completely shocked. I talked to my mom today and told her that I thought I knew who she picked and asked her if she wanted to know and she said she didn't. She's been as big of a Jason fan all along as I have and she couldn't figure out last week why Deanna picked Jesse over Jeremy. She is going be really shocked Monday night.
    I'd say the ones who are going to be SHOCKED is everyone here who believes Deanna will choose Jesse when its clear she wont. The sources are PAID TO LIE, if the leaked Jesse the theyd recieve a whopping lawsuit from ABC. Regardless, trust what I see. Would Dee happily greet and kiss Jason if he was F2? Also, i notice she is glowing on LCD with Jason, but NOT jesse. Another thing is Deanna wearing those bracelets on Jimmy that she wore with jason. Also cant IGNORE the fact that its Jesses head going home at F2 rejection. It's JASON, Deanna described a love story and she wants us to all see it and love it. She chooses Jason and the fans will be thrilled. All those who have pegged Jesse as F1 will be sadly disappointed or shocked. jason is F1...just watch...

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DestinyFan;3104209;
    I'd say the ones who are going to be SHOCKED is everyone here who believes Deanna will choose Jesse when its clear she wont. The sources are PAID TO LIE, if the leaked Jesse the theyd recieve a whopping lawsuit from ABC. Regardless, trust what I see. Would Dee happily greet and kiss Jason if he was F2? Also, i notice she is glowing on LCD with Jason, but NOT jesse. Another thing is Deanna wearing those bracelets on Jimmy that she wore with jason. Also cant IGNORE the fact that its Jesses head going home at F2 rejection. It's JASON, Deanna described a love story and she wants us to all see it and love it. She chooses Jason and the fans will be thrilled. All those who have pegged Jesse as F1 will be sadly disappointed or shocked. jason is F1...just watch...
    I hope you're right, DF, but honestly I'm preparing myself for the worst (Jesse & Deanna) and hoping for the best (Jason & Deanna)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3104190;
    This may be the wrong thread for this question, but do we know for sure that Jason is allowed to propose
    They hype on the episode says that they both propose....who knows whether that is the truth, puffery or a load of bull.

Cape's sources were not paid to lie.

People saw the happy couple.....it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3104222;
    Cape's sources were not paid to lie.

People saw the happy couple.....it is what it is.
    Well then it was jason & deanna because I have YET to see her happy and in love with Jesse. You think fans could just go to ATFR and spill who has won? Dont think so, Fleiss make sure that NEVER can happen. He wants us all to be SURPRISED so of course he uses anyway he can to rile and cause doubt. Again, I trust in what I see...Deanna has fallen in love with Jason.

The sources are PAID TO LIE, if the leaked Jesse the theyd recieve a whopping lawsuit from ABC.
    So, you're saying that the non-disclosure agreement only prohibited them releasing certain information and required them to disclose other information? That would be odd...

Zao

This is like a rollarcoaster ride. Just a couple of days ago everyone LOVED DeAnna, now everyone is against her.

It's great to to finally not have a favorite come the FRC.