Page 15 of 289 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fogey

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchgirly23;3099607;
    I don't know if I can ever like her after this. She of all people hurts this great guy and his son.................
    Well, it'll hurt Jason, but I don't think we need to worry about Ty. He probably doesn't even remember who she was at this point. He certainly won't a month or two down the line.

And, really, Jason is better off finding somebody in Seattle so that he has one less problem as he's constructing a new blended family.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099618;
    It's true ... not many, but I really liked the odds with her & Jason. Her & Jesse? Well I'd be surprised if they made it year (even with her saying she will only get married once). I just don't see it between them ... at all.
    I think she could make it with either--their odds are no crappier than the rest of us when we get married....or start dating. It could just be a real "fell hard and fast" story when all is said and done. And remember, they have been in constant communication for over 2 months...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099610;
    when I started this thread I would have told you to believe me but hope that the other source is right...

now I can tell you I am even more sure about it when I started the thread....
    So what do you think of the SC limo pics then? Either they must of photoshopped the face in the limo (which sure doesn't look like it to me) or they took pics of both of the guys leaving in the limo with her looking like she sent them off & then they used Jesse's pic or they photohopped her standing there holding the door. It does look like they must of taken 2 sets of pics for the FRC?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;3099657;
    What about the limo pic where so many could see Jesse? If he is chosen, do we really think Fleiss would stoop to putting that cap out there, doctored to show Jesse, knowing that the sleuthers would see it?
    If he used a 3 year old kid to pull in viewers, do you really have to ask that question?

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3099605 View Post
    Sue me, I'm an out of work actor, who is penniless - get my drift!!!!
    It's not just the threat of the penalty...it's also the fact that you will NOW FOREVER BE AN OUT OF WORK ACTOR/ACTRESS...that judgement will hang around your neck foever...

Again, if you're trying to break into the business, why cut off your nose to spite your face...

Well something finally managed to ruin my vacation glow! I just CAN NOT believe that Jesse is F1.

Cape - what about all the hair analysis etc that we did last night - showing Jason as the F1? Is this out the window? Also what about sources leaking earlier that told us that Jason was F1 - are these later sources pointing to Jesse more reliable?

No doubt at all intended towards you- I 100% believe you are accurately reporting information as you get - just curious for the flip.

Oh woe to me.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3099368;

I skipped last season's finale, so I guess I can watch something else this Monday night. DeAnna should be very upset that her "fairy tale love story came off looking like Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

To say the least, I'm disappointed. I thought DeAnna was actually attracted to Jason.
    LOL about the FTARMH comment!

I am extremely disappointed in this latest news. If she can see forever with him, then good for her. I am upset with Fleiss for not showing us the truth in the real love story. I totally missed the boat on this whole shebang.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099664;
    If he used a 3 year old kid to pull in viewers, do you really have to ask that question?
    You are absolutely correct. What was I thinking? Why should I expect anything less from them? Disgusting!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by donakae;3099648;
    I hope it was intentional.
    I was referring to the inside information Cape & Lynn7 had all season pointing to Jason as F1.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by rvon;3099627;
    I guess the thing that bothers me most about the show is Fleiss did not show us a love story between DeAnna and Jesse. If he wants to fool us so bad, why didn't he show us a love story between both DeAnna and Jason and DeAnna and Jesse and then we could have substantial discussions for believing who would be the F1. I know some said they saw the love story with Jesse. I didn't. I saw a huge, huge attraction with Graham and I saw Jeremy fall in love with her, but I did not see a believable love story with Jesse. Oh well. Life will go on.

I agree, and by doing so he's made a mockery out of DeAnna by devoting all of the good stories to anybody but Jesse. If there is a love story with Jesse in there I darn sure didn't see it, and I have no interest whatsoever on looking any further for it in any future episodes.