Page 14 of 289 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;3099590;
    some one else is saying that they have it from someone in DeAnna's "inner circle" that she chose Jason, they are planning to marry next year, and start having kids after their anniversary....

If it wasn't Cape saying the opposite, I would believe the above....now what am I going to do?!?!?
    But that is a new poster so don't know if we can count on that.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3099478;
    But the big difference is that Ryan was hot..... Jesse, not so much
    IF Jesse is F1, I'm officailly done with the show..... 3 failed seasons in a row is too much for me.

I know it's Deanna's choice but the edit, everything about him is just YUCK. Turning down and Jason, Jeremy and Graham for Jesse????? IF she really did, then she's not the girl I thought she was... and that's what would ruin it for me.

If anybody else but Cape had posted this, I'd be more sceptical.
    But why is one "source" more reliable? why did you trust the first one so much but not anymore?
    Now you can try to focus on their lovestory.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099610;
    when I started this thread I would have told you to believe me but hope that the other source is right...

now I can tell you I am even more sure about it when I started the thread....
    Why do you believe the 2 that said they were at the ATFR and not your first source, which you deemed to be very reliable before today?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099298;
    So I guess that paying for an audience is no better than letting people in that actually care about the show...actually it has proven to be worse....
    at least when sleuthers went they tried to be cryptic about what they saw - and we might have seen a post like this

Aunt Um saw everyone come out of the cache, though they thought themselves still well hidden.

The first gentleman who was dressed in green, sat alone on the patio and ate some baklava left over from a previous meal, pondering his future knowing everything happens for a reason.

The girl was giddy as she sat on the second portion of the patio with her number one guy. Funny how seconds can turn into firsts. She was dressed in a canary-colored dress while her significant other, and I do mean significant, relaxed in paisley shorts and wore white shades. They were sharing some fondue and champagne in flute glasses.

but instead a paid audience member left standing in the heat - unable to use their cell phones to find out what other work they can get leads to disgruntled audience members who have no problem saying

"she picks jesse"

unless of course he paid them extra to lie about the ending
    UNREAL if this is what happens I am finished with this show. What a farce this season will have been, but then it seems like that is becoming the norm.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

No doubt the choice is totally DeAnna's, but if I'm not invested in them as a couple, then I no longer have a reason to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099618;
    It's true ... not many, but I really liked the odds with her & Jason. Her & Jesse? Well I'd be surprised if they made it year (even with her saying she will only get married once). I just don't see it between them ... at all.
    Oh I see the connection..love of fame and money and all things rad ..he pretty much stated it in his interviews and she's driving a Maserati these days.

Perhaps everyone is right and Jason missed a bullet afterall. Everything happens for a reason.

It still sickens me that a child was brought into this for ratings. I still see little Ty saying "I like DeAnna" in that PI. Ewww

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099470;
    Did Fleiss beat FORT and the sleuthers at our own game this year? Was a lot of the inside information planted to deceive? The Jesse girlfriend information, Jason wins etc?

Did he make the Final 2 obvious from screencaps and timelines/dates, etc?

Everything goes according to the inside information...and then BOOM!

The ol' switcheroo at the end?

Sure seems like it.
    Cape I would really like your take on this...or Lynn7, because I know you gals had great inside information all season and were sure it was Jason.

Was the inside information "intentionally" wrong to fool the board and sleuthers?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099644;
    Cape I would really like your take on this...or Lynn7, because I know you gals had great inside information all season and were sure it was Jason.

Was the inside information "intentionally" wrong to fool the board and sleuthers?
    I hope it was intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3099635;
    Now you can try to focus on their lovestory.
    Not a chance of that happening, he's a big turn off for me and if he's her kinda guy, I'm not interested in her anymore either....
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

What about the limo pic where so many could see Jesse? If he is chosen, do we really think Fleiss would stoop to putting that cap out there, doctored to show Jesse, knowing that the sleuthers would see it?