Page 13 of 289 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

FORT Fan

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

I read the blog of the girl yesterday and I was really upset.
    I don't think she made it up. She was really furious about the hole taping. It took hours and it was very hot. They didn't drink or eat.
    They had a contract signed that they couldn't talk about the outcome at the cost of 5 million dollars.
    Some people at Jokers tried to pursued her to tell the outcome secretly. She was so angry about the hole thing that she was thinking about doing this.

She told at Jokers that the outcome was very shocking to her........

After that I read the interview of DeAnna in which she told she was keeping her house in Atlanta and an article about her driving a brand new sports car.
    She also told she would have some children of "her own" someday.

That did it for me......I saw the hole picture. Jesse didn't care where he lived as long as he could stay a couple of months near Beck.
    Jason would never travel between two homes with Ty involved.

I think she chose the easy way. Jesse has money, just like Brad. He has no kid.

I don't know if I can ever like her after this. She of all people hurts this great guy and his son.................

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;3099590 View Post
    some one else is saying that they have it from someone in DeAnna's "inner circle" that she chose Jason, they are planning to marry next year, and start having kids after their anniversary....

If it wasn't Cape saying the opposite, I would believe the above....now what am I going to do?!?!?
    when I started this thread I would have told you to believe me but hope that the other source is right...

now I can tell you I am even more sure about it when I started the thread....

Just doesn't know anymore HopePhoenix's Avatar

I really want this to be true, I like Jesse and I can see the potential for the 2 of them having a lot of fun together and starting their lives and their marriage out on even footing. It would make DeAnna come across more human to me, more likable and less like she's checking items off a list to darn well get her way.

BUT! (And you knew there'd be one) as much as it pains me to say it, and no disrespect to Cape who is awesome and I am sure was given this information as being valid... I will believe it when I see it, and I doubt I'll be seeing it.

Too much has added up to Jason being F1 - the SC, the way she is beaming when she greets Jason at the FRC (you do not look like that when you're going to turn them down, and the edit.

This entire farce, I mean season, has been edited as "The Bachelorette: The Ty and Jason show, oh yeah and a bunch of other random people" We have had it thrown in our faces from Ep 1 about Jason and Ty, making him look like a totally single dad meaning no mom involved in Ty's life which is bogus, and making it look like he's perfect and DeAnna's being set up to be a stepmom. They have not shown one potential negative aspect to this situation - DeAnna questioning being a stepmom, Jason being on the rebound from a very recent and painful divorce, whatever. I haven't seen anything to the contrary, regardless of her actual feelings for Graham or Jeremy's devotion, or Jesse's heartwarming scared realization of his feelings for De.

It's been ALL about Jason winning, all the time. After all, if Jason doesn't win, then DeAnna is missing out on a 3 year old and breaking a cute Daddy's heart!

Now personally I think the whole thing is contrived and exploitative, and Jason comes across like he's trying too hard. But, they would not set it up like that to make her look like an evil child hater or something on National TV. I just do not believe it. There's no way on earth that she would allow her reputation and her happily ever after to be tarnished in that way after how hard she took the public humiliation that was Brad. She WILL get her happy ending, true or not, in the eyes of the public.

That is why I do not believe that Jesse will be F1.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3099596;
    I agree with you, but it is her choice and think of the odds. How many have actually made it?
    It's true ... not many, but I really liked the odds with her & Jason. Her & Jesse? Well I'd be surprised if they made it year (even with her saying she will only get married once). I just don't see it between them ... at all.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Newbie

i am new here (but have been reading these boards for the past couple weeks... it's addicting!)

out of jason and jesse i think she goes better with jesse (i know... i am the minority here)... something about jason just rubs me the wrong way... and i dont see the chemistry... not that he's not a wonderful person... i just don't see the spark between d and jay...

i am still hoping for a REAL twist where ABC actually finishes the main love story they started by bringing Graham back now THAT would be a true fairytale ending... the one man deanna immediately fell for, thought she couldn't have and couldn't get to open up realizes he is in love with her and returns to sweep her off her feet... and all along the interviews and the forced arguments on the MTA were all part of abc's plan to deliver the greatest ending ever! haha... ohhh a girl can dream

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099610;
    when I started this thread I would have told you to believe me but hope that the other source is right...

now I can tell you I am even more sure about it when I started the thread....
    Cape, I'm sorry you had to be the one to spill the beans

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3099550;
    Ian had a much better edit than Jesse. The only question with him was would he propose. I think he had a large following. Does anyone remember?

Meredith wasn't wanting children right away, Deanna is. Jesse just hasn't been given a story that makes him a believable choice for Deanna. IMO
    Yep...Ian wasn't my type at all, I was in love with Matt, but I couldn't deny the connection and romance between Mer & Ian.

Jesse is sooo not my type, but I don't even see it with those two...AT ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3099414;
    the set was not closed...

they paid extras to be on the set....
    Thanks for your posts cape! Very interesting. I just think that Fleiss used and abused a sincere looking father and his adorable young son to reel in viewers and convince them that DeAnna would come full circle and heal from her mother's death. What I saw, when I did watch, was a developing story with Jesse which was realistic considering that Dee's first choice left two rcs ago. Jason was the good guy with the adorable son who D wanted to fall in love with and was good on paper. Frankly, if Dee were looking for a guy great on paper and easy on the eyes why did she turn Jeremy away? Because he just wasn't right for her. The same could be true with Jason. She wanted him to be the one, but unless she picked him, he just wasn't. I think Ty only tugged at her heartstrings more and confused her decision because he and Jason painted such a great picture together of her possible future. But, her future is not here yet and I'll be this girl has plenty to do before she really starts having babies. I never believed the show hype about her being so crazy to have babies so soon. Why go on this crazy show for that reason? nope, I think she wants more adventure,she's still young.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 07-03-2008 at 04:42 PM.

FORT Fan

I guess the thing that bothers me most about the show is Fleiss did not show us a love story between DeAnna and Jesse. If he wants to fool us so bad, why didn't he show us a love story between both DeAnna and Jason and DeAnna and Jesse and then we could have substantial discussions for believing who would be the F1. I know some said they saw the love story with Jesse. I didn't. I saw a huge, huge attraction with Graham and I saw Jeremy fall in love with her, but I did not see a believable love story with Jesse. Oh well. Life will go on.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3099591;
    No, we are focused on the fact that we were deceived by the editing in a cruel way and for two weeks in a row have to watch two decent men who met her stated criteria get treated like crap. The editing could have been done in a totally different fashion. Instead of romance, it's shock value.

I totally agree. I mean with Jesse we've really seen nothing. We've heard De say how she has fun with him and how it has been a natural process but the body language has all been for Jason. WHY in the h*ll would Fleiss paint Jesse in such a 'dumb' light??? He called the other guys 'knuckleheads' on tv for god's sake. I thought that was so crass and immature. Fleiss showed the conversation of Jesse and his dad saying he wasn't ready for marriage and then all of the sudden the next show Jesse is ready to marry Deanna. It's highly unbelieveable and if this is the love story Deanna was hoping we'd see on tv...I'm not getting that at all. Certainly Fleiss could have found more between the two of them to give us on air to make this more believeable. I do have to say though that when they announced that engagement party show I kind of thought hmmmm they must be doing this to make sure the public knows its real. That would point to Jesse. So many people see her sparkle with Jason that it really does need to be shown how much in love she is with Jesse. I'm disappointed and won't be watching...not with Deanna's choice but with the way they edited the season. It will go on tivo and if she chooses Jason I'll watch it but if not I'll delete and finally be able to stop thinking about this dumb show!