Page 12 of 289 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3099559;
    Hopefully those of you who missed the LOVE STORY while it was being shown, have it recorded so you can go back and watch it when DeAnna reveals her choice. If you believe in destiny and happily ever after, you will not be disappointed with the final outcome. You are all just too focused on the wrong things.
    No, we are focused on the fact that we were deceived by the editing in a cruel way and for two weeks in a row have to watch two decent men who met her stated criteria get treated like crap. The editing could have been done in a totally different fashion. Instead of romance, it's shock value.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099522 View Post
    I'm not surprised this came out, and in fact was waiting for such a "leak" when I heard they used paid audience members for the ATFR, especially after the woman's blog and how ticked she was at how they were treated.

Paid extras could care less about keeping the outcome quiet.
    Even if there were paid extras they would be required under contract to keep the outcome under wraps. Why would a paid extra risk the liability, as well as potentially derailing an acting career???? It just doesn't make sense to me

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3099578;
    I think that everyone is missing the point, this is DEANNA'S choice no-one else's. If she chooses Jesse, then its for Deanna to choose, no-one else.

No matter how many of the Jason fans cry, Deanna is the one who is choosing. I will wait until Monday night to see the final outcome, although I believe Cape and her sources.
    It is her choice, but it doesn't mean we have to like it. Sorry.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by sassy914;3099583;
    Sorry...not the way Fleiss manipulated Jason and an innocent child in the edit to pull at our heartstrings. I won't bother watching it again. Jesse's an immature creep only in it for exposure.

I'm done with this show...and not just this season.

It's a farce....and to Graham and Jeremy fans who lost faith in Deanna and the way she leads these guys on and then smashes them (despite crying that she knows what its like and wouldn't lead them on)...I completely understand now.
    I said this some weeks ago that for Fleiss to bring a child into the mix and not take that bach to F1 would be unconscionable (sp?). If Jason is not F1, Fleiss would go to any length for ratings, and has proved it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;3099578;
    I think that everyone is missing the point, this is DEANNA'S choice no-one else's. If she chooses Jesse, then its for Deanna to choose, no-one else.

No matter how many of the Jason fans cry, Deanna is the one who is choosing. I will wait until Monday night to see the final outcome, although I believe Cape and her sources.
    It's not the Choice that is causing upset. It is the edit or lack of story that shows anything that would hint at Jesse being her F1.

Fleiss's blunder not Deanna's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099593;
    It is her choice, but it doesn't mean we have to like it. Sorry.
    I agree with you, but it is her choice and think of the odds. How many have actually made it?

Quote Originally Posted by WingsofLove;3099452;
    Do we really think that DeAnna is that awful to lead Jason on with a kiss like that? I tried blowing up one of the screenprints where Jason has his hands on her hips. She is grinning from ear to ear. Why, cuz she knows she's going to hurt him? I can't believe it. Cape might have reliable sources, but this time, it's just too hard to believe.
    Well, I would not be at all surprised if they reshot the ending.
    I agree that the way she greets Jason would be hands down, he is the F1 and I think that was a valid SC of De slamming the door on Jesse.

The only rational explanation would be a reshot. I would guess that De heard about Jesse promo deal or the exGF Megan getting text messaged while Jesse was nervously meeting De's family. (maybe the nerves were due to guilt?)

I think the princess was fired up angry to learn the news before FRC and we saw a different ending filmed originally; then possibly within a few days she cools down, talks it over with Jesse and they re-shoot parts of the ceremony.

I have no inside info on this, this is just my guess - but it is the only rationale explanation that I can come up with. My scenario could be total wishful thinking fiction.

I do not feel that there has been shown any love story with Jesse so far, a lot more going towards Jason.
    I just don't get it!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3099591;
    No, we are focused on the fact that we were deceived by the editing in a cruel way and for two weeks in a row have to watch two decent men who met her stated criteria get treated like crap. The editing could have been done in a totally different fashion. Instead of romance, it's shock value.
    Absolutely correct. Even as a die hard Jason fan, had the editing been different and geared more towards Jesse I might not be so pissed that this source is saying Jesse is F1.

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3099559;
    Hopefully those of you who missed the LOVE STORY while it was being shown, have it recorded so you can go back and watch it when DeAnna reveals her choice. If you believe in destiny and happily ever after, you will not be disappointed with the final outcome. You are all just too focused on the wrong things.
    There is no way in he!! that I'd go back and watch that again I couldn't stand Jesse the first time, wouldn't subject myself to another minute of him
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by justson;3099592;
    Even if there were paid extras they would be required under contract to keep the outcome under wraps. Why would a paid extra risk the liability, as well as potentially derailing an acting career???? It just doesn't make sense to me
    Sue me, I'm an out of work actor, who is penniless - get my drift!!!!