Page 11 of 289 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3099559;
    Hopefully those of you who missed the LOVE STORY while it was being shown, have it recorded so you can go back and watch it when DeAnna reveals her choice. If you believe in destiny and happily ever after, you will not be disappointed with the final outcome. You are all just too focused on the wrong things.
    But...if the choice is Jesse, no love story was shown.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by midwestmom;3099568;
    Just curious, where did you rewatch Travis' season? Did VH1 start showing the old reruns again?
    I found it on You Tube. It was a really grainy video but I searched for it because people kept bringing it up and my memory had faded about how it played out.

Hopefully those of you who missed the LOVE STORY while it was being shown, have it recorded so you can go back and watch it when DeAnna reveals her choice. If you believe in destiny and happily ever after, you will not be disappointed with the final outcome. You are all just too focused on the wrong things.
    I think that everyone is missing the point, this is DEANNA'S choice no-one else's. If she chooses Jesse, then its for Deanna to choose, no-one else.

No matter how many of the Jason fans cry, Deanna is the one who is choosing. I will wait until Monday night to see the final outcome, although I believe Cape and her sources.

I thought Lynn7 gave us hope from her sources that Jason was F1

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3099574;
    That's her call to make.
    I think she went off course very early on and let some better guys go than she kept.
    The chances of a relationship lasting with any of them are extremely slim.
    Both guys could be completely different to the edit we've been shown.
    You're right .. it is her call to make, but just wanted to say that if that is what she decides to do then I think she is making a HUGE mistake. JMO, of course.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Regular

Sorry...not the way Fleiss manipulated Jason and an innocent child in the edit to pull at our heartstrings. I won't bother watching it again. Jesse's an immature creep only in it for exposure.

I'm done with this show...and not just this season.

It's a farce....and to Graham and Jeremy fans who lost faith in Deanna and the way she leads these guys on and then smashes them (despite crying that she knows what its like and wouldn't lead them on)...I completely understand now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3099437;
    It is the WORST SEASON ever in so many ways....

BUT if you look at it this way..THE LOSERS HERE...GRAHAM....JEREMY... AND JASON...are really the WINNERS AFTER ALL......

Right?
    I have been of this opinion since Brad's ATFR...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momofc&h;3099576;
    But...if the choice is Jesse, no love story was shown.
    Correct. We saw a friendship grow. And now some kissing, but I've seen no passion from either of them. Not just on her part. Maybe there some kind of attraction, but unless things get hot and heavy with Jesse and her Monday night, I'll never believe she's in love with him.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnann;3099579;
    I thought Lynn7 gave us hope from her sources that Jason was F1
    From my recollection yesterday Lynn7 told us that the third letter of the first name was an S and that the last letter of the surname was a K, which could fit both F2.

some one else is saying that they have it from someone in DeAnna's "inner circle" that she chose Jason, they are planning to marry next year, and start having kids after their anniversary....

If it wasn't Cape saying the opposite, I would believe the above....now what am I going to do?!?!?
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"