Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3101387;
    I guarantee you this chick won't have 3 kids before she's 30.
    Maybe she'll have triplets and get it done with when she's 29 1/2.

You know, seriously, whomever she chooses is fine with me. If it's Jesse, though, I just wish we could have seen more of the story than just something last minute at the finale. Yes, I suppose, you can see the love story if you look for it, but you can find anything if you look for it. We were just given such a nice story with Jason....not in your face....but so very romantic. I still think by SC analysis it's Jason, but I've been wrong before.

I have visions of that scene in Sleepless in Seattle now where Tom Hanks comes home and finds thousands of letters from women who want to marry him. Can't you see Ty going through them all, finding a picture of a duck named Ted and saying "Dad, I like this one!!"

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3101465;
    I did a shadow analysis for that season and was able to show the approximate times that both De and Jenni arrived - I had De just before sunset and Jenni slightly earlier in the day - so I was able to pinpoint that...

rumblings started that he didn't pick anyone early in the season but Brad changed his song in the interviews and we believed he was in love...after the ATFR taped leaks came out and many of us knew before the show aired...it was a much more complicated issue to post then b/c ironically the people who were fans and went to the show didn't want to spill the beans and therefore you only got the info before being sworn to absolute secrecy and no one gave permission to go to the boards with the info...that is what is so funny about this season - the info came and the promise not to tell anyone wasn't attached to the information....
    So Cape what's your take on the Engagement Party being cancelled? Curious to hear what you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaka;3101458;
    Cape, I just want to join the many others who are thanking you for all the work you have done to make this board so exceptional. Every time I come here, I first look for any new posts from you, because I have learned to respect your honesty and intelligence.
    I am unbelievably sad tonight and my only consolation is that I am not alone. I have been a Jason fan all season, but I would have come around if F1 had been Jeremy, Graham, and probably a few others of the F15 - just not Jesse.
    This is not a judgment of Jesse because obviously I have not been given enough information to make such a judgment. As for the producers of the show, I think they have deliberately misled me, callously played with my heart, and laughed in my face because I believed their fairytale.
    If I watch the show on Monday, it will only be in the hope of receiving some kind of reassurance that Jason is alright and has moved on. I will not waste my heart watching any more seasons of this show.
    I only hope I can find another reason to come to FORT, because the wonderful people here are the one thing that has not been a disappointment this season.
    I DITTO THAT! Thanks everyone for the hard work! I hope Jason will find someone & soon! If the Bach 4 guys are reading this...please give Jason all your support after Monday...you've been there done that!

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3101475;
    Maybe she'll have triplets and get it done with when she's 29 1/2.

You know, seriously, whomever she chooses is fine with me. If it's Jesse, though, I just wish we could have seen more of the story than just something last minute at the finale. Yes, I suppose, you can see the love story if you look for it, but you can find anything if you look for it. We were just given such a nice story with Jason....not in your face....but so very romantic. I still think by SC analysis it's Jason, but I've been wrong before.

I have visions of that scene in Sleepless in Seattle now where Tom Hanks comes home and finds thousands of letters from women who want to marry him. Can't you see Ty going through them all, finding a picture of a duck named Ted and saying "Dad, I like this one!!"
    Hey Dr. P like my Avatar?????

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by missomaha73;3101199;
    Really? I missed that.
    Look at out how he would constantly try to start something amongst the guys by saying "hey did you see that, or look what so and so did or whatever". That's what I call being a troublemaker.

So now the engagement party is canceled!!! Guess fliess and the leaks didn't go over to big
    Yorkies are like potato chips you can't have just one

Quote Originally Posted by amsmom2njkz;3101467;
    Maybe Jason is done with all the hooplah and wants to just focus on their relationship

Nope, if he filmed it he couldn't stop it from being shown. If he and D were engaged I just don't believe they still are, no way. The storyline for JAson and Ty was too compelling, it enthralled this board.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yorkieluv;3101493;
    So now the engagement party is canceled!!! Guess fliess and the leaks didn't go over to big
    Oh yeah!

And can we say uh ... damage control???

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3100989;
    I suspect you are right! Logomaniac People may be projecting themselves and who they'd choose onto D. It's to Fleiss best interest to promote her as someone who can't wait to have kids and I don't assume that to be true just because it came out of her mouth. I haven't watched much this season, never watched Brad's, but I have seen her in that Ferrari and she looks totally at home there. That's the real D and what she wants out of life. I don't see a place for a booster seat. jmo
    My DH says "that girl doesn't want a husband, she's looking for a good time." If she by some chance chooses Jason, we might change our tune. You know, the other 24 guys + Brad quite possibly dodged a bullet.

Fort Great Lakes

Hey Everyone,
    New poster here. However, I have been reading all this great stuff for the past few weeks. Love it all!
    We all have our own opinons about who we would love or not love to see
    Deanna with but do any of us really know if she is really happy or not?
    I say that whoever she has chosen I hope they make it and that they are happy.
    If those of you who have been watching all along don't want to watch any-more because she is not picking who you think is the right person that is crazy. Watch and enjoy the romantic evening that we could all hope for.