Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by truelove;3101393;
    that confirms it for me Jesse is F1....anyone up for boycotting the show and anything to do with this series in general.......sign up here!!!!
    I am boycotting but not out of anger but simply because all the guys I liked (and there were several) are or will be gone on Monday so my interest level is pretty low. Not too mention watching Jason get dumped is kind of on the level of watching someone kick a puppy. I did that last week with Jeremy and really have no desire to do it again.

But I will be on the board.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3101345;
    The Bachelorette Engagement party has been cancelled. Perhaps ABC caught a clue.
    Really? Is this posted over at ABC?

Quotes from Deanna's interview:

You said that Jeremy snuck a kiss to you one night; what other behind the scenes stuff happened that you guys would be surprised about?
    You know especially with the guys living in the house, there's a lot of conversations that you didn't see. Actually, the very first week of filming, when the first three guys lived in the house, it was Jeremy, Richard, and Jesse. It was actually Jesse's birthday, and we threw him a little surprise birthday party and decorated and I woke the guys up that morning and made them pancakes for Jesse's birthday. But it didn't make television, so nobody got to see it, but it was actually really special.
    What is it about both Jason and Jesse that you are attracted to with them, just go through some of the qualities of both of them that you like a little bit.
    Well you have to know first and foremost, they are two totally different guys. With Jason, I never ever had to wonder if he was a good father, because he has Ty, and that's one of the best things in his life. And if you don't fall in love with that child, then there's something wrong with you. He's a wonderful, wonderful man, and has a beautiful outlook on life and love, especially considering some of the things that he has been through in his lifetime. He's very generous, very caring, and he would always listen to me. If anything was ever bothering me he would always say 'Are you okay?', or 'Do you want to talk about it?'. He was just always there for me and I know that I could depend on him. And then there's Jesse who is totally different from Jason, but still in a good way. Jesse is that crazy snowboarder, long-haired kid on night one that's wide-eyed when he got out of that limo because he's wearing that crazy jacket, but once you get passed everything crazy, he is actually a wonderful human being, he has a big heart, he is caring, he comes from a great family. He is that person who is always going to make you laugh, and he puts me first.

FORT Fan

In preparation for this Jesse news potentially being "real" (and now with the cancellation of the Engagement Party I am starting to feel sick to my stomach), I am going to start getting my life back right now.

I am staying off any message board and planning to watch the show on Monday like any other casual viewer.

If any of you read another post from me between now and Monday at 7:00 p.m., please tell me to go get my life back ...

I simply CANNOT continue to be so vested in this show if there is a possibility that Jesse is her F1.

Yes, I know this sounds way too dramatic and I am embarrassed to even admit it. But I just can't help feeling this way.

So adios - I am outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by donakae;3101401;
    This does not bode well for DeJay fans.
    Nope it doesn't, if the engagement party was all about Jason and Deanna, well now, as y'all have been saying all along, they are the popular party and such all would have good.

Now its Jesse and Deanna and it appears that the flak is hitting the fan as it were and either ABC or Fleiss has decided it doesn't quite like the smell of that there flak. So we're gonna have a look see at some of the old time bach's.

There's a moral in here somewhere, something about biting the hand that feeds you.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3101417;
    ROFL maybe the big announcement is that they have now broken up...................... Engagement off!!
    Maybe her intended watched the MTA and got cold feet. All of a sudden, he's not OCDeAnna after all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3101404;
    That's just plain weird.

Then again, I just watched the preview of the LCD with DeAnna and Jason and if she didn't pick him after that, that woman is crazy!
    I saw it too. That board game was adorable. Sigh. If I wasn't married I would be on the next plane.

From the interview: (read about Jason, she talks about him in past tense)

As for Csincsak, he was somebody who immediately stood-out from Pappas' other suitors and received one of her first-impression roses during the fourth-season's premiere.

"Jesse's that crazy, snowboarding, long-haired kid on night one. I was wide-eyed when he got out of the limo because he was wearing that crazy jacket," she told Reality TV World. "But once you get past everything crazy, he's actually a wonderful human being. He has a big heart, he's caring, he comes from a great family. He's that person that's always going to make me laugh, and he puts me first."

However it took Csincsak longer than most of the other suitors to have a romantic connection with Pappas, but she claims that "never really" deterred her from constantly keeping him in the running for her heart. Her persistence paid off, as the two finally got romantic during his hometown date.

"I would say it was probably [during his hometown visit] when I really felt that romantic connection with him," she told Reality TV World. "I remember in the car ride home after snowboarding in the mountains and there was no cameras around and we were sitting in the car on the way to meet his parents, and I just sat there and remember thinking, 'Wow, I cannot live without this person in my life.' That was the first time that I really felt that romantic connection with Jesse."

With Mesnick, Pappas said she "never, ever had to wonder if he was a good father" because of his 3-year-old son Ty -- whom she met during his hometown visit.

"He has Ty, and that's one of the best things in his life. If you don't fall in love with that child, than there's something wrong with you," Pappas told Reality TV World.

"He's a wonderful, wonderful man and has a beautiful outlook on life and love -- especially considering some of the things he's been through in his lifetime. He's very generous, very caring, and he would always listen to me. If anything was ever bothering me he would always say, 'Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?' He was just always there for me and I knew I could depend on him."

Mesnick waited a few weeks into the competition before he revealed to Pappas that he was a single father -- a decision he initially fretted over. However she said she's happy that's the course he decided to take.

"I'm definitely glad that he waited until we had time to talk about it. It's not like, 'Hey, I have a dog.' He has a child that's important to him -- the most important thing in his life," she told Reality TV World. "I'm glad he waited it was until it was just me and him and we could talk in detail about what is important to him."

In addition, Pappas said she wasn't bothered that Mesnick was a single father -- even if it meant she could simultaneously become a wife AND mother if he's her selected suitor.

"I want to be a mom someday, I want to have children of my own," she told Reality TV World. "I knew my life would change, and I wanted to make sure that I was ready for that because when you bring someone's child into that, you're not just dealing with someone else's heart. Now you're dealing with two people's hearts. I wanted to make sure I was ready for that, but it was never a determining factor."

From ABC Medianet:

MONDAY, JULY 14 (8:00 – 9:00 PM)

PROGRAM CHANGE Delete: “THE BACHELORETTE: Engagement Party”

INSERT: “THE BACHELOR: Where Are They Now (2)” (OAD: 3/10/08)
    Please note: Some new material will be included in this airing.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3101111;
    Yeah, they spilled it all just as they were told to. There's no way all of these people are coming out of there giving away the ending without being prompted. They too would have to sign confidentiality agreements.
    And aren't they risking being fined big time??