Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3101384;
    Yep, it's on Futon Critic. They're rerunning a where the former ones are now instead.
    This is like Alice thru the Looking Glass, curiouser and curiouser!!!!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3101384;
    Yep, it's on Futon Critic. They're rerunning a where the former ones are now instead.
    This does not bode well for DeJay fans.

That's just plain weird.

Then again, I just watched the preview of the LCD with DeAnna and Jason and if she didn't pick him after that, that woman is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by truelove;3101393;
    that confirms it for me Jesse is F1....anyone up for boycotting the show and anything to do with this series in general.......sign up here!!!!
    I just stated it that if Jesse is F1, this is the very last you will see of me on the FORT, because I will never, ever watch this show again. Period.

Consider me signed up.......

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3101345;
    The Bachelorette Engagement party has been cancelled. Perhaps ABC caught a clue.
    Wow, you're right! I just went and checked and now it's replaced with a "Where are they now?" special.

Well, I guess that pretty much puts the final nail in the coffin with DeJay, doesn't it.

So much for Deanna thinking America is behind her and her 'chosen'. Do you think ABC wants the $$ she spent on the maserati back???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3101001;
    I'm sorry, but I don't believe Jesse for one second will put her first. He's too wrapped up in snowboarding and living in Colorado three months of the year. For someone who said they would quit snow boarding to be a stay at home dad just a few weeks ago that is not putting someone else first ... its putting themselves first.
    Jeesh! The guy didn't even help her up on her horse. He just rode off without her.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3100999;
    Putting aside my source - there are so many things pointing to Jesse as F1...

when Jesse walks up to the podium his shadow appears later than when De walks up (I allowed myself to believe artificial lighting was in play)
    the previews all talk about Jesse's date being uncomfortable and Jesse is the one who appears most upset in the screencaps...
    the cap of Jesse's limo is different than the rejection limo (I know I am the one who brought the cap believing it was Jesse in the limo...but i guess we were just seeing what we WANTED to see)
    In De's interview yesterday she used the word RIDICULOUS to describe the wedding (I was immediately thought that Jesse's vocabulary was rubbing off on her)
    In her interview she also said that she realized in CO that she needed Jesse in her life or something to that effect
    she also stated that she was going to keep her home in GA...this fits the lifestyle that Jesse would want the most...
    she just got a Maserati...hardly someone looking to join a family with a 3 year old -
    Also - has anyone seen the screencap that seems to be the ring on De's finger when she is hugging Jesse....
    I still say what I thought strongly was the sideburns in that SC of the limo sure didn't look like Jason's. All you have to do is take a pic & look at where the right sideburn of Jason's hits across to his eye & then look at Jesse's & then compare to what I thought has to be the sideburn of the limo SC. The sideburn is definately longer. Eyebrows were not bushy either.

Well let's see...last season we had this supposidly conservative Brit global financier that wanted to find a wife & settle down & have kids for his Dad. Of course, by the time it was all over with...what we saw was someone that was geared toward being in the Hollywood environment & living far away from good ole aging Dad. Now we see Dee has a Maserati.... I guess that tell me what she wants now is life is to be in the fast lane with lots of things to give her lots of attention....especially her future spouse! I guess Jesse will fit that bill...she can wine/dine & snowboard all over with him promoting his stuff & have the BIG TV wedding & maybe do some realty shows together....kids now optional or trade in the Mas......blah blah blah.

Out of this...I only hope she wasn't to snippy with Jason at the AFTR like she was with Graham & Jeremy. She definately owes it to Jason some valid reasons for all her building him up in the Episodes & Interviews.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3101345;
    The Bachelorette Engagement party has been cancelled. Perhaps ABC caught a clue.
    Could mean they already broke up? Something may have come out in the past few days that changed their minds.

ROFL maybe the big announcement is that they have now broken up...................... Engagement off!!

Wouldn't it be a hoot - if - Just IF - she accepted a proposal from Jesse - as a joke - to get back at him and will humiliate him on public TV at the ATFR - ok - will go on from there - and that Jason is her true F1

OOO me baddddd baddd badd - all a hoax - Jesse doesn't like surprises - remember?!?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by donakae;3101335;
    Wow. Gone 4 hours and I can't even attempt to get caught up. I'm assuming no proof came out yet? Like SCs?

I think if she picks Jesse all of us DeJay fans need to start typing up emails to ABC telling them to can the Engagement Party episode!!
    LOL it has already been canned ....