Page 10 of 289 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

Re: I guess paid audience members wasn't the answer either

I can still remember how so many of us consoled ourselves and each other last season with the hope of this season. Now what? If it weren't coming from Cape, I probably wouldn't give it a second thought, but coming from her, its hard to keep the faith. I will be so far beyond disappointed on Monday if this turns out to be the case. I share many of the thoughts of previous posters - especially that it was easier to watch Jeremy's heartbreak thinking DeAnna chose Jason in the end, and most of all, how do you pick Jesse out of a group that includes Jason, Jeremy, Graham, and at least about half the other guys. Jesse - fun friend, sure - but as a husband and father when you have those other guys to choose from? I know its not my choice to make, and I can respect that its her decision. But, just like so many of us said last season, if he's F1, the edit could've made the ending SOOO much more palatable than it has. Last season, I did not even watch the finale because the outcome was obvious from the LCD's. This season, I will watch Monday night's episode because I will still hold out the faintest glimmer of hope (like I did with Amanda's F3 cut last year) until I actually see it happen, and if Jesse is F1, it will save me the trouble of watching the AFTR which includes the 'lovely couple' from last season. Then, I'm quite certain I am finally done with this ridiculous show! Okay, don't hold me to it as I reserve the right to change my mind, which obviously I will if the sources are playing us ...

Maybe there is a new twist on things this year....PUNK'D:After The Final Rose

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donakae;3099523;
    To leak information! And make us crazier than we already are.
    They're gonna have to lock me up and throw away the key when this season is said and done (assuming they don't have to before Monday).
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

[QUOTE=northernviewer;3099478;]But the big difference is that Ryan was hot..... Jesse, not so much
    IF Jesse is F1, I'm officailly done with the show..... 3 failed seasons in a row is too much for me.

I know it's Deanna's choice but the edit, everything about him is just YUCK. Turning down and Jason, Jeremy and Graham for Jesse????? IF she really did, then she's not the girl I thought she was... and that's what would ruin it for me.

QUOTE]

ITA! I've wasted enough time following the last 2 shows when I should of been doing other more productive things.

Hopefully those of you who missed the LOVE STORY while it was being shown, have it recorded so you can go back and watch it when DeAnna reveals her choice. If you believe in destiny and happily ever after, you will not be disappointed with the final outcome. You are all just too focused on the wrong things.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099553;
    They're gonna have to lock me up and throw away the key when this season is said and done (assuming they don't have to before Monday).

I'll just lock myself in a closet with a bottle and drink my sorrows away.

FORT Newbie

I read somewhere that the couple announces their wedding date on ATFR. Is this true?

Livin' my own fairy tale!

Quote Originally Posted by missomaha73;3099494;
    I understand what you are saying and I agree with you to some extent BUT those FRC are always cruel to the final 2. I rewatched Travis and Moana last night and it was awful. He basically made her believe she was the one, and then came the BUT. Jason is always so giddy and happy to see her that I think it is contagious. She could be smiling out of nervousness because he is so smiley. I'm not saying that Jason is or is not the one, but I think that it is difficult to guess from the way they greet each other. The bachelor/bachelorette always greets the F2 like they are the one and then brutally breaks it off. It is just how the show works.
    Just curious, where did you rewatch Travis' season? Did VH1 start showing the old reruns again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3099413;
    cape Well done! You really do know how to make the Fleissman shiver.

I wish we could in some way prevent him from making Jeremy look like a stalker - you know, the only way that boy would have gone back to the Bahamas was if he was lied to by the producers. Stalking is not his "Modus Operandi". Seeing him on Monday's show as surprise guest will only get be even more upset over the reveal!!!!
    I can't imagine anything worse now, first they get me crying for Jeremy again, then the princess dumps father of 3 yr old for snowboarder....... enough for me to part with team Fleiss for good!

Oh, and they had better not think of bringing Jeremy or Jason back as next Bachelor: they both need healing time, and to exploit a 3 yr old is terrible!
    JMO I think this is the worse season ever in the history of these shows; well, it even makes me want to redub Jen "America's Sweetheart".
    If DeAnna is going to choose Jesse, I too will probably split the blanket as far as watching any more seasons of this disaster. I seriously doubt that either Jason or Jeremy would agree to be victimized by Fleiss & his minions again.

And as far as Jen...she's completed her probation. I'm willing to give her name back.

And I can visualize the ratings for their happy ATFR show....you should be able to hear crickets chirping.
    Last edited by psucashcow; 07-03-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: add sentence
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3099557;
    If this turns out to be true then it'll definetely be a tragedy for Deanna, because then she absolutely chose the wrong guy.
    That's her call to make.
    I think she went off course very early on and let some better guys go than she kept.
    The chances of a relationship lasting with any of them are extremely slim.
    Both guys could be completely different to the edit we've been shown.
    "That's Numberwang!"